Multimedia

Author Topic: New coasters (wtp + profile)  (Read 35937 times)

Offline badlight

• View Profile
    • http://
Re: New coasters (wtp + profile)
« Reply #45 on: May 07, 2015, 09:02:45 AM »
I am happy for you, I really am. We arent selling them any more due to how problematic they are.

Even after they fixed them?
My local said they were shit, then they started riding them themselves when Eclat came out saying they messed up production and sent out updatet internals.

Yep. Strangely enough, the ones that came stock on the WTP Envy completes seem to be just fine.

Offline GUMP_

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 09, 2015, 07:11:00 PM »

Offline streetStreet

• O.G. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 09, 2015, 09:59:03 PM »
The cost is 569.99 in from transition in canada. Same amount as a USA made frame.

Offline tim_sch

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 10, 2015, 04:07:58 PM »
I am happy for you, I really am. We arent selling them any more due to how problematic they are.

My local said they were shit, then they started riding them themselves when Eclat came out saying they messed up production and sent out updatet internals.

Yep. Strangely enough, the ones that came stock on the WTP Envy completes seem to be just fine.

Can you please name some of the problems you had/saw? I really don't want to mess shit up, so I'll try to keep spare parts for the coaster in my tool bag (for example the spring thing that shit the bed on some).

Offline badlight

• View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2015, 04:43:04 PM »

Can you please name some of the problems you had/saw? I really don't want to mess shit up, so I'll try to keep spare parts for the coaster in my tool bag (for example the spring thing that shit the bed on some).

Honestly, its pretty much just the springs breaking. Unfortunately, sometimes the springs break and the debris will fuck up the pawls as well.

If you take your driver out, do you see the 'thinning' of the spring over the pawls and the gaps in the driver for the LHD pawls?

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #49 on: May 10, 2015, 04:43:04 PM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special
Hello