Multimedia

Author Topic: BEWARE MY BLUE BROTHER!!  (Read 29351 times)

Offline Stoked

• dood.sweet
    • View Profile
Re: BEWARE MY BLUE BROTHER!!
« Reply #30 on: March 21, 2015, 02:20:13 PM »
Do you apply glitter to all your cranks?
Quote from: i am hollywood;3458649
The Ezra 'Q' freecoaster should be out in time to put on your 2012 christmas list

Offline skateparkrider

• Ramper
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 21, 2015, 05:23:38 PM »
Quote from: bluemeate;3457724
session a quarter everyday!

Offline KillSeth

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2015, 06:49:29 PM »
This whole thing is pretty weak for all sides involved. The only thing here that I actually perceive as being an issue is the promising a bike for the raffle only to disappear when it comes time to put up. Everything else comes across as petty.

Offline dude...

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2015, 09:36:32 PM »
not enough hair pulling and crying for me. step up your hate
this year i am going to have sex and it will be awesome

Offline skateparkrider

• Ramper
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 22, 2015, 08:33:40 AM »
This whole thing is pretty weak for all sides involved. The only thing here that I actually perceive as being an issue is the promising a bike for the raffle only to disappear when it comes time to put up. Everything else comes across as petty.

MICHAEL JACKSON KNIFE FIGHT ME BITCH. 

As I already mentioned, I know how lame this is.  When you are dealing directly with one of the lamest human beings on the face of The Good Lord Joe Rich's green earth, you are bound to have a little bit of the lameness rub off. 

C'mon, Seth.  You really don't think lying and making up a story about trying to hook up neighborhood kids just to get lower prices on bike parts is lame?? 

Offline Sebastian

• Tullingsworth
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 22, 2015, 09:24:58 AM »
Well, that couldve been about 5 paragraphs shorter.

tldr; BASELESS ABSURD BASELESS

Offline Prodigal Son

• has no pubes
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 22, 2015, 01:03:05 PM »
Prerogative campaign.

Offline blueee

• Dumbest, Ugliest, Rattiest spot searching master on bikeguide
  • O.G. Member
    • View Profile
    • http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=141705194
« Reply #37 on: March 22, 2015, 08:20:16 PM »
theres a mike henry out here
black mike
super awesome dude
bought like 10 bikes all brand new, super steezy, haha

Offline KillSeth

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 23, 2015, 08:21:19 AM »
Bobby, I agree that it's lame to pitch a BS sob story in order to get a fair price, but that's life. The large majority of folks either want to get top dollar for the stuff they're selling, or they want to pay the least amount possible for what they're buying--BMX is no different. It's the nature of wheeling and dealing.

What about this dude's claims that you're still trying to hit him up to make deals happen? If true, why go through such great lengths to dissuade folks from dealing with this guy if you're not going to follow your own advice?

Offline skateparkrider

• Ramper
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 23, 2015, 09:42:57 AM »
I post shit on his Vital account all the time for two reasons... Reason #1, I am an ass hole and this is the internet.  Reason #2, He knows that I'm not selling any of my shit to him.  But I like to make sure that he knows I have it (see reason #1).  He is just trying to flip the switch on me because he knows I am calling him out on the truth and is being overly defensive (see the 322 paragraphs a few posts above for reference).   

But once again for reiteration, the fact that he tries to flip used parts to make a profit is not really a big deal to me, but yes I think it's lame and will openly admit it.  The fact that he lies about stuff to try to get people to give him a better deal on parts, that is where I start to drawl the line.  And when he flat out breaks a young kids heart who was expecting a new bike to be sent to the kid only to delete his IG account and ignore all communication... I think we can both agree that is pretty far over the line.  And he did it all in the name of hyping up his "company". 

You and I have been on BMX forums since the 90's, correct?  You know how it is.  When somebody is shady, you call them out on their shit.  And you've been around long enough that I have respect for your opinions enough to warrant an actual reply to my actions.  Like I said, I know it makes me look hella douchey calling this dude out all over hell.  But it's not even a fraction of the level of douche that is Robinson79/Mike Henri. 

About the only thing that the dude could do to shut me up and change my opinion is to show some pictures of all of these local kids he has been "sponsoring" and selling all of the used parts to.  I used to live in North Austin and frequented all of the skateparks on that side of town.  It is funny to me that all of my friends who still live there, even the ones who live in the dude's hometown of Leander, haven't seen any kids with any of the used parts he is selling.  "Like I said, I sponsor kids who ride hard with good full chromo gear, and I'm a good person for helping them out."   You know what is next.... PICS OR GTFO!!!!! 

But for real, let's Michael Jackson knife fight. 

Offline KillSeth

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 23, 2015, 10:22:09 AM »
Well said. You know I can always appreciate a good asshole.

Offline CARROTFVCKER

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 24, 2015, 08:39:24 AM »
Well said. You know I can always appreciate a good asshole.

speaking off assholes, how is jeff doing

Offline skateparkrider

• Ramper
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2015, 03:03:18 PM »
What do you know......  Mr. CashBMX has all but vanished all together from his normal outlets for trying to hustle and scam people to pay too much for used bmx parts. 

Being shady must have backfired on a player. 

Offline dude...

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 30, 2015, 12:00:07 AM »
i joined a midschool sell and swap page for australia on fb-so dissapointing to see a load of old dudes selling bottom end haros and diamondbacks from ~2000 for like $300-400
this year i am going to have sex and it will be awesome

Offline DontcallmeKenneth

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2015, 12:29:50 AM »
Cant be as bad as the facebook groups im in where kids try trading stock frames for high end stuff, or the kids that dont know anything about the parts theyre selling.

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #44 on: April 30, 2015, 12:29:50 AM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special
Hello