The Street > The Lounge

Post your Car/Truck/Motor Vehicle V2.0

<< < (2/93) > >>

BilboBaggins:
Let's get some old bg salt back before this place shuts down. My weekend mobile.

hugh.:
that thing is so lewd

master:
Just bought a CPO 2013 Tiguan. Black on black 4motion 2.0t. Love it.

master:

--- Quote from: Cole on March 13, 2015, 02:27:49 PM ---Didn't even think of pulling the fenders. Duh. The most obvious choice... I'm not all too concerned about the ability to go back to stock, I can always find someone to trade fenders with me if the time comes to sell. Just don't want to cut them up because I don't trust the body shop to get a good seal again to stop rust from the inside.

I wanted to wait on the wheels, but we've had pretty consistent above 5*C days here, so I think it's safe to say there won't be another blizzard. Luckily, I'm starting up the surveying season again in a few weeks so I should have a work truck by next week and if it gets really shitty out, I'll just use the truck.

Speaking of school, I just got accepted to university for electrical engineering, but I think I'll be putting that off for a year to pay the car off in full, as well as owe my company less money for the apprenticeship courses I've been put on in the past few weeks. Real life is a bummer when it comes to hobbies... Unless you're Sokolaka, then you have all the money in the world for toys.

--- End quote ---

Definitely pull those fenders! Nice choice on the wheels and tires too, it should drive awesome.

I will quickly chime in for Sokolaka too... That dude works his ass off. Lol

DontcallmeKenneth:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version