Multimedia

Author Topic: New Random Thoughts Thread  (Read 440326 times)

Offline hugh.

• Pedo-Slayer
    • View Profile
Re: New Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #735 on: December 24, 2015, 12:54:42 PM »
Kinda sad theres no BG snow this year

Offline blueee

• Dumbest, Ugliest, Rattiest spot searching master on bikeguide
  • O.G. Member
    • View Profile
    • http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=141705194
« Reply #736 on: December 24, 2015, 07:55:01 PM »
I've been reading the lesbian body. every page has just been about petting clitourouses and licking ears, a few of the passages have hit my heart

Offline Cole

• Terribly Lonely
    • View Profile
« Reply #737 on: December 25, 2015, 08:45:23 AM »
Looks like they fixed the glitch I kept encountering in MGS:V. So happy to be able to continue playing, it's an absolutely amazing game.
Quote from: Sir smashalottavaginis;3362940
Damn.  Now I\'m torn between c***s or satan

Offline Prodigal Son

• has no pubes
    • View Profile
« Reply #738 on: December 30, 2015, 12:28:49 AM »
Been playing mgsv and meh. There's so much side shit I'm not into the story of it. Still in Afghanistan though.

I have fucking jury duty tomorrow.

Offline Alex.

• usually drunk.
  • Global Moderator
  • 3 knucks deep
    • View Profile
« Reply #739 on: December 30, 2015, 10:55:02 PM »
Built myself a pretty deecent PC now. I really only play one game so it's almost a waste but at least the option is there and it'd perform better than a PS4 or XB1 if I wanted to get more games. I'm tempted to get a steering wheel/pedal setup and buying Rally Drift. That game looks sick.

(ง'̀-'́)ง

Offline hugh.

• Pedo-Slayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #740 on: December 31, 2015, 01:52:24 PM »
Happy new year guys!

Offline Narcoleptic Insomniac

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #741 on: December 31, 2015, 03:13:27 PM »
8 hrs to go for me.

Offline paranoidmexican

• freeeeeeeestyle
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #742 on: January 02, 2016, 08:06:43 PM »
I bought my first pistol today. It's a hi-point .45, not the greatest in the world according to the Internet but good enough for now.
Perform an act of kindness without posting it to social media. Love one another.

Offline Prodigal Son

• has no pubes
    • View Profile
« Reply #743 on: January 02, 2016, 08:32:57 PM »
Carrying it around all the time everywhere?

Offline paranoidmexican

• freeeeeeeestyle
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #744 on: January 02, 2016, 09:36:39 PM »
Carrying it around all the time everywhere?

When I get my chl....maybe
Perform an act of kindness without posting it to social media. Love one another.

Offline weedbix

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #745 on: January 02, 2016, 09:45:44 PM »
Yay owning a gun

Offline Prodigal Son

• has no pubes
    • View Profile
« Reply #746 on: January 03, 2016, 01:21:41 AM »
Holy shit are people out of their fucking minds.

Apparently a militia overtook a federal building.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/or-residents-blast-trigger-happy-idiot-right-wing-militia-for-defending-ranchers-who-set-federal-land-on-fire/ 

Alaskun, dig me up some crazy shit about these assholes that think they are entitled to whatever wild lands they wish.

Offline DontcallmeKenneth

• View Profile
« Reply #747 on: January 03, 2016, 04:20:37 AM »
I'm too old to jump back into the dating scene. i wish i could just meet my soul mate at the cirlce K or frys grocery store.

Offline alaskun

• View Profile
« Reply #748 on: January 03, 2016, 06:03:59 AM »
Holy shit are people out of their fucking minds.

Apparently a militia overtook a federal building.

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/or-residents-blast-trigger-happy-idiot-right-wing-militia-for-defending-ranchers-who-set-federal-land-on-fire/ 

Alaskun, dig me up some crazy shit about these assholes that think they are entitled to whatever wild lands they wish.
I haven't paid any attention to it and I don't know anything about ranchers, but I know the family it's supposedly based around have said they want no part of it, and have been publicy stating their intentions to turn themselves in on monday
https://www.oathkeepers.org/the-hammond-family-does/
and the 'takeover' happened something like 60 miles away?  I'm more inclined to believe this is some sort of pr move by somebody trying to provoke a reaction by 'dangerous patriot groups' or whatever...

That said, are the things that these ranchers you hate so much are doing really so much worse than a lot of stuff the feds do with wildlands and public property?
I mean, the family this situation is about has been accused of being TERRORISTS for doing something far less malicious [if at all] and with far less danger/consequences than what their accusers have been doing on a regular basis for decades. Did these guys actually hurt anyone? Was it on purpose? How many times did they do it? Did they have political motivations?   Now ask the same questions of the BLM, actually look up some answers and definitions, and THEN maybe start calling people terrorists.

I don't know what the takeover is actually about, or the people doing it, or what problems people have with ranchers in general, but literally charging the ones in this case as terrorists is 1910s-1940s level evil bullshit. And it's absolutely possible that this 'takeover' is just a stunt for the media to group them in with the militias that they've been trying to distance themselves from.
It's the first time any bit of this case has gotten anywhere near this much attention. Most of the people who see or hear anything about it will just assume the 'militias' and the ranchers are the same/all bad...

also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zvrrQbjepc&app=desktop
Published on Dec 5, 2015
This BLM fire reportedly killed more than 80 head of cattle. Put ranchers trying to save their cattle in extreme danger, injured other cattle, burnt homes and structures, burnt fences and power poles and threatened the town of Frenchglen.

Video of BLM starting a fire within 100' of corral filled with cattle (neighbor of the Hammond's)
Days after the Hammond's were sentenced as "Arson Terrorists" the BLM started multiple fires that killed and injured cattle, burned homes, fences and power poles and threatened the town of Frenchglen. This video is an update on the Hammond's arrest by Ammon Bundy. Video shows the BLM burning summer grass ranchers needed to feed cattle. The video also shows a BLM employee starting a fire within 100' of a corral filled with cattle

maybe I'm completely wrong. I haven't read a single article about it since it happened, just saw headlines and a few thumbnails. No clue if it was violent or if they had lawyers at the front... But it stinks of something manipulative.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2016, 06:20:41 AM by alaskun »

Offline Kinchy

• Fux wit titles
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #749 on: January 07, 2016, 02:06:32 AM »
Just got my gas/elec bill through and it was £178. I basically had a hernia becase our usual payments are £68 a month. Spent half an hour stressing and working it all out, and the realised that bill was for 3 months worth, and I was actually £80 in credit.

Don't read bills first thing in the morning.
Quote from: Broady;3529439
I ran ahead a bit and hid, dropped my jeans and took my top off and started chasing them whilst spraying beer all over them and making weird noises.

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #749 on: January 07, 2016, 02:06:32 AM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special
Hello