Multimedia

Author Topic: New Random Thoughts Thread  (Read 435060 times)

Offline Kinchy

• Fux wit titles
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: New Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #615 on: November 13, 2015, 07:59:54 AM »
Not sure if srs?

There is no Muslim invasion, your bunch of cunt leaders are bombing some countries leading to inevitable migration that's costing our countries shit loads of money. So there is that.

But perhaps that's the story they are telling you.
Quote from: Broady;3529439
I ran ahead a bit and hid, dropped my jeans and took my top off and started chasing them whilst spraying beer all over them and making weird noises.

Offline BilboBaggins

• Formerly Mike Oxlong, Formerly barcodebilly, Formerly Billy, Bg Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #616 on: November 13, 2015, 08:29:44 AM »
Ok.

Offline Cole

• Terribly Lonely
    • View Profile
« Reply #617 on: November 13, 2015, 09:08:26 AM »
Oh billy, I'm so sorry for you. You should watch less Fox News
Quote from: Sir smashalottavaginis;3362940
Damn.  Now I\'m torn between c***s or satan

Offline BilboBaggins

• View Profile
« Reply #618 on: November 13, 2015, 09:34:19 AM »
Don't even watch tv cole boy.

So what's happening in Sweden doesn't concern you lot?
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 09:36:33 AM by BilboBaggins »

Offline sokoloka

• View Profile
« Reply #619 on: November 13, 2015, 02:06:29 PM »
Life is pretty rad.
Quote from: JPR@lastcall;3184017
It would have been great to have parents, but it made BMX so much more hardcore and real not being able to buy anything new, ever.

Offline Kinchy

• Fux wit titles
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #620 on: November 13, 2015, 02:37:10 PM »
Sweden is a largely homogenous society with a far-right anti immigration party that has recently gained a strong following. What's happening in Sweden is not massively different to the rest of Europe, it's just that party are creating a scene about it.

The reality is that The West (mostly 'Murica, UK and others also contributing) is continuing to fuck things up in the middle east resulting in a huge surge of immigrants fleeing for their lives. These aren't people who are looking for a better life, these are previously middle-class comfortable families with no choice but to flee.

A minority of economic immigrants have seized this opportunity to abuse the generosity of Europe's support system and migrate at the same time, which has been picked up on by the right wing media and blown out of proportion.

A lot of Europe has responded with impressive empathy, but the system is not sustainable if we continue to see the same influx of migrants. What needs to happen is we stop bombing and start talking, and solve the problem at source. I don't see that happening soon if the American press is currently vilifying the people we should be supporting.

So fuck you.
I ran ahead a bit and hid, dropped my jeans and took my top off and started chasing them whilst spraying beer all over them and making weird noises.

Offline BilboBaggins

• View Profile
« Reply #621 on: November 13, 2015, 03:33:35 PM »
The 1400 muslim carried out rape cases in your own country in the last 20 years doesn't make your blood boil?

Offline alaskun

• View Profile
« Reply #622 on: November 13, 2015, 04:11:14 PM »

there are a lot of videos showing migrants saying they're going to out-breed europeans, and turn europe islamic. There were a lot of them before the 'crisis' struck. Do you think those guys just changed their minds?

I've been following this for at least five years now.  This 'refugee crisis' was inevitable. Absolutely no question about it. Just like ISIS was inevitable.  Knowing this, the west supported/created them/the situation anyways.  Why?

people saying what's happening isn't an "invasion" is absurd.  Sure it's happening alongside an actual refugee situation, but it's still happening. There are videos of migrants saying just that. People like me knew it was coming and called out a lot of the how/why years ago, it was so obvious.  So why is it being allowed to happen?  why was 9/11 and a whole bunch of other horrible shit allowed to happen?

you're not getting brownie points for "sticking up" for the actual refugees by ignoring the past few years of geopolitics/war/human nature/religious fanaticism, you're being a fucking retard towing the government line. "anything bad that happens is a total surprise! we certainly haven't been planning for/expecting/instigating it for decades! Anybody who predicted this or who speaks out against it is a horrible insensitive racist..."
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 04:17:01 PM by alaskun »

Offline Kinchy

• Fux wit titles
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #623 on: November 13, 2015, 04:35:28 PM »
The 1400 muslim carried out rape cases in your own country in the last 20 years doesn't make your blood boil?

Where has that figured come from? There are an estimated 85,000 rape cases per year in the UK, so ~1.7 million in the last 20 years. 1400 is a drop in the ocean compared to how much we rape each other.

some tin foil shit about predicting this all

So what? Anyone with sense could see the problem manifesting, and anyone with sense knows its all interlinked. I'm not arguing against that, am I?

But if you think it's an "invasion" then you're fucking brainwashed. A vocal minority may have some pie in the sky plan to islamise Europe but the reality is most just want to live somewhere safe, preferably their home country but that's not feasible right now

Offline alaskun

• View Profile
« Reply #624 on: November 13, 2015, 07:02:14 PM »
@JJGreenWTOP

Intelligence sources say French border closed out of concern #ISIL may have infiltrated migrants flooding Europe. Recent intel warned of it.

140+ dead across 6+ locations. hundreds of videos from the past couple years of guys declaring their desire to carry out such acts.

in·va·sion
1. The act of invading, especially the entrance of an armed force into a territory to conquer.
2. The entry into bodily tissue and subsequent proliferation of an injurious entity, such as a pathogen or tumor.
3. An intrusion or encroachment

they've been using the word "conquer" in videos talking about their race and their religion replacing others. Clearly some are armed, with blatant injurious intent.
How many more incidents like would it take for you to acknowledge an invasion is taking place?

again, there is an actual, real refugee situation taking place, but you're blind if you think others aren't using it as cover for by-definition invasion-criteria-meeting plans.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2015, 07:04:59 PM by alaskun »

Offline Prodigal Son

• has no pubes
    • View Profile
« Reply #625 on: November 13, 2015, 07:55:27 PM »
It's unfortunate to dispute semantics on this. I think the idea of invasion is something like wwii Germany you know? A subversive micro invasion isn't on the worlds mind when something like 'Muslim Invasion' is said. 1:4 in the world is Islamic and to say an invasion specific to them consists of several thousand, well the disparity is in the numbers.

Offline ginger

• Veteran
  • Gulch fisting.
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: November 15, 2015, 04:12:13 PM »
Billy, you're a numpty. Points to Kinchy for his response. Points to alaskun for bringing teh lulz.

Quote from: Christopher T.;3571083
When I was a virgin, I thought sex should mean something. Then I had sex and realized it is all about how awesome it is.

Offline Cole

• Terribly Lonely
    • View Profile
« Reply #627 on: November 16, 2015, 03:51:56 PM »
Been playing way too much FO4 this past week. Up to around 25 hours now. Taking tomorrow off work as well, so I'll be playing quite a bit more.
Quote from: Sir smashalottavaginis;3362940
Damn.  Now I\'m torn between c***s or satan

Offline Finn the Human

• Algebraic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: November 16, 2015, 04:05:05 PM »
One of my cats murdered my PC the first day I got it so I'm only at 7 hours.

Offline ginger

• Veteran
  • Gulch fisting.
    • View Profile
« Reply #629 on: November 16, 2015, 04:12:45 PM »
What level are you feral ghouls at? I'm about to crack 18 and have only just started messing about in Diamond City.
Quote from: Christopher T.;3571083
When I was a virgin, I thought sex should mean something. Then I had sex and realized it is all about how awesome it is.

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #629 on: November 16, 2015, 04:12:45 PM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special
Hello