Multimedia

Author Topic: New Random Thoughts Thread  (Read 435130 times)

Offline LukeTom

• View Profile
Re: New Random Thoughts Thread
« Reply #390 on: July 09, 2015, 04:40:27 PM »
who ever made kids aspire to throw their bikes like the pros deserves a pay rise, saw 3 kids break stuff on their bike today by throwing them around

Danno

« Reply #391 on: July 09, 2015, 05:35:52 PM »
I'm going on my first stag do tomorrow and hope it lives up to its expectations. I feel about 15 again smuggling vodka into bottles of water to get it past security at a festival!

Offline Alex.

• usually drunk.
  • Global Moderator
  • 3 knucks deep
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: July 09, 2015, 06:51:28 PM »
Hell yeah. I've only been to one bachelor party but it was dope as fuck. We went camping for a weekend and went white water rafting. Total shit show but a blast. Wouldn't have had it any other way.
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Offline Donald

• rodeo peanut
    • View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #393 on: July 10, 2015, 08:40:54 PM »
My days off without my wife are special to me.
I love my wife dearly, but it feels so good to just be either at home by myself or out riding or just running errands without her. Being by myself was definitely one thing I did not expect to miss when we moved in together.

Offline ginger

• Veteran
  • Gulch fisting.
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: July 11, 2015, 08:36:38 PM »
I like being alone so much more these days. Half an hour each day to just do whatever.
Quote from: Christopher T.;3571083
When I was a virgin, I thought sex should mean something. Then I had sex and realized it is all about how awesome it is.

Offline Alex.

• usually drunk.
  • Global Moderator
  • 3 knucks deep
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: July 12, 2015, 03:28:34 AM »
Welcome to my life.

Simple plan style.
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Danno

« Reply #396 on: July 13, 2015, 04:19:50 AM »
Hell yeah. I've only been to one bachelor party but it was dope as fuck. We went camping for a weekend and went white water rafting. Total shit show but a blast. Wouldn't have had it any other way.

It couldn't have gone much better/worse. We got him fucked up during the three hour drive to the festival and put him in a yellow dress. He got rowdy as fuck and wandered off, we couldn't find him for four hours and when we did manage to get to him he was being dragged out in a headlock by two meathead security guards and kicked out. Apparently he was kicking off with people and when they tried to calm him down he picked up a wooden pallet and threw it at the security!

Four hours at his own stag do! We were off our heads by then so two of the lads chilled out then drove him all the way home and came back in time for DJ EZ at gone midnight. Success.

Offline BilboBaggins

• Formerly Mike Oxlong, Formerly barcodebilly, Formerly Billy, Bg Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: July 13, 2015, 07:46:19 PM »
I am going to try my best to make the exact opposite financial decisions that my parents have made.

Offline hugh.

• Pedo-Slayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: July 19, 2015, 04:25:57 PM »
Pulled a girl that was way out of my league last night. Holy confidence boost.

Also walked into a bathroom in McDonalds today and it was on fire. Place was evacuated and didn't get my food in the end.

Offline condrbkr

• View Profile
« Reply #399 on: July 20, 2015, 03:27:50 PM »
Kind of late but the whole Rachel Dolezal scandal is the most retarded thing to happen to the media for a while. You oust a lady who was doing good work because she lied about being black? Fuck... who gives a shit. Identity and race is a pretty complex thing.

There are plenty of people of every race pretending to be one another. So many white dudes who claim to be black or part native, Jews passing off as not Jews. A bunch of inbetweeners when it comes to race and I'm not even talking about mixed folks.

Sure it's terrible she lied about being black but if thats what she truly feels inside and some people accept her as that, who is anyone to call her out on that. It's not like she did her blackface routine when she went to work. The way I see if she's willing to live the life of being considered a black woman and accept the disadvantages and advantages that come with that then let her be.

Offline Kinchy

• Fux wit titles
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: July 20, 2015, 04:30:54 PM »
Like all the Americans who think they're Irish or Italian because their ancestors 5 generations ago were
Quote from: Broady;3529439
I ran ahead a bit and hid, dropped my jeans and took my top off and started chasing them whilst spraying beer all over them and making weird noises.

Offline Zoidberg

• Doctor
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: July 20, 2015, 04:38:48 PM »
Kind of late but the whole Rachel Dolezal scandal is the most retarded thing to happen to the media for a while. You oust a lady who was doing good work because she lied about being black? Fuck... who gives a shit. Identity and race is a pretty complex thing.

There are plenty of people of every race pretending to be one another. So many white dudes who claim to be black or part native, Jews passing off as not Jews. A bunch of inbetweeners when it comes to race and I'm not even talking about mixed folks.

Sure it's terrible she lied about being black but if thats what she truly feels inside and some people accept her as that, who is anyone to call her out on that. It's not like she did her blackface routine when she went to work. The way I see if she's willing to live the life of being considered a black woman and accept the disadvantages and advantages that come with that then let her be.

do not offend the chair leg of truth, it is wise and terrible

nobody likes being lied to

Offline ginger

• Veteran
  • Gulch fisting.
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: July 20, 2015, 06:35:10 PM »
Questionable ethics. Why not just be white and help black people?
Quote from: Christopher T.;3571083
When I was a virgin, I thought sex should mean something. Then I had sex and realized it is all about how awesome it is.

Offline rrose

• View Profile
« Reply #403 on: July 21, 2015, 03:07:41 AM »

Race isn't that complex... If you're caucasian, you're caucasian. If you're black, you're black. Cant pretend to be black or really any other race for that matter... Plus, wasn't it her mom who called her out on it?

Offline condrbkr

• View Profile
« Reply #404 on: July 21, 2015, 04:03:38 AM »
Cause to her own self she ain't white so that wouldn't make sense. This lil miss nobody in nobody USA had her shit blown up on national news. There wasn't even some catalyst of 'questionable ethics', it was her parents calling someone in the news department and they ran with it cause its an interesting story. Her actions speak much louder than what little lie she ever told. All it is a mainstream media tabloid. It gets attention, there is no real reason for it, there is no substance. They threw under the bus what I perceive as a decent lady and her life's work just cause there was a single weak link in her. They drilled that single weak link until it broke everything.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 03:09:39 PM by condrbkr »

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #404 on: July 21, 2015, 04:03:38 AM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special
Hello