The Back Alley > Sell and Swap

WTB: Odyssey Evo 2 Straddle cable and hanger

(1/2) > >>

master:
EDIT: I think I'm good to go now. Thanks Milhouse!

I need a new/like new Evo 2 straddle cable (the black one with two cable ends) and a straddle cable hanger.

Thanks!

milhous:
Do you want the hanger that comes with the Evo 2's? If so I have one that you can have (just cover shipping).

master:

--- Quote from: milhous on March 12, 2015, 03:34:20 PM ---Do you want the hanger that comes with the Evo 2's? If so I have one that you can have (just cover shipping).

--- End quote ---

Yeah, the Straddle cable and hanger as seen in this pic:

PM inbound!

montymitch:
I know it's not as clean but if you have a couple of those knarp things kicking around you can cut a section of cable and use two of those to make your own straddle cable. They are the two things in the pic with the blue loctite on the the grub screws. I've got mine set up that way right now with no issues because my original straddle cable is long gone.

master:

--- Quote from: montymitch on March 12, 2015, 08:56:54 PM ---I know it's not as clean but if you have a couple of those knarp things kicking around you can cut a section of cable and use two of those to make your own straddle cable. They are the two things in the pic with the blue loctite on the the grub screws. I've got mine set up that way right now with no issues because my original straddle cable is long gone.

--- End quote ---

I don't have the Odyssey knarps either, I just got the arms/springs/caps in the past. I have been running a custom/ghetto setup with homemade knarps and some random heavy straddle hanger.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version