Multimedia

Author Topic: Things to look forward to this year  (Read 83626 times)

Offline MilkyWilky

• www.marcsist.com
    • View Profile
    • Marcsist
Re: Things to look forward to this year
« Reply #75 on: March 17, 2015, 07:08:40 PM »
I'm looking forward to see what happens in June. I am in the running for a summer internship at some company in California, but as I've done all the cover letter writing and portfolio work, I might apply at some places in Europe too. If that all fails I will just kill off the rest of the summer in Germany and around.

Offline RDB

• Skeeze McGee
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 17, 2015, 08:19:23 PM »
Heading to Denver the last week of April for some indoor/outdoor park fun...now I just gotta get me shits built...

Offline Alex.

• usually drunk.
  • Global Moderator
  • 3 knucks deep
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 18, 2015, 01:55:11 AM »
Besides our own personal bits, what are some things happening this year that stand out?

Well since we're all doing personal bits now...

Booked a trip down to Florida for spring break next week. Spending a few days in Daytona Beach and a couple days in Miami Beach. Going to be awesome!

Just attended another TBS concert and bought VIP tickets so I got to meet the badn and view a private acoustic performance which was fucking dope. Hopefully they swing through Minneapolis later in the year like they did last year and I can see them again.

I'll be done with my apprenticeship at the current radio station towards the end of the year so hopefully I can land a full time job right away in radio once I'm done with that. Looking forward to what that will bring.

I can't wait for SoWo coming up soon! Going to be cool meeting up with Dick and his gang again for a few days in Georgia.

Stoked to get back into riding as soon as possible and digging new jumps at the trails and hopefully getting better.

Pumped for the Millville, Minnesota Spring Creek Pro Motocross national this summer. Love seeing those guys rip around the track and partying in the pits all weekend.

And finally just looking forward to warm weather. Winter can suck a dick.
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Offline Prodigal Son

• has no pubes
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 18, 2015, 02:04:23 AM »
SO pissed about winter. Many of the resorts in Tahoe have shut down because of lack of snow. Seems absolutely crazy as we're usually getting days of rain these months. The river out of Lake Tahoe dried up. I'm legitimately worried as my orchid greenhouses are run off a well. Last summer there wasn't much or a rate from the well either. Normally it should be like a 25gpm and it was like 25% of that.

Offline ginger

• Veteran
  • Gulch fisting.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: March 18, 2015, 04:14:36 PM »
Alex, you still working at the all-black radio station as the token white guy?
Quote from: Christopher T.;3571083
When I was a virgin, I thought sex should mean something. Then I had sex and realized it is all about how awesome it is.

Offline Alex.

• usually drunk.
  • Global Moderator
  • 3 knucks deep
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: March 18, 2015, 06:54:36 PM »
Alex, you still working at the all-black radio station as the token white guy?

Yep!
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Offline PabstBlueRibbon

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: March 18, 2015, 07:53:35 PM »
looking forward to this sites demise.......

oh wait already there

Offline ginger

• Veteran
  • Gulch fisting.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 18, 2015, 09:02:29 PM »
Yet here you are, still posting.
Quote from: Christopher T.;3571083
When I was a virgin, I thought sex should mean something. Then I had sex and realized it is all about how awesome it is.

Offline Prodigal Son

• has no pubes
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 12, 2015, 03:09:55 AM »

This has nothing to do with the quote I quoted but are catching Bane and Backtrack in April? I'm thinking of buying tickets to one of the shows at Chain Reaction, but you live near Sacramento right? I just moved to to the Antelope Valley like 6 months ago and I've finally been going to some shows. I saw Gaslight Anthem and Against Me back in September and just saw Bayside and Senses Fail this weekend in West Hollywood.

Well, it's their last record but I haven't seen anything official saying it's their last tour. I like Backtrack, they're a bit cliche but I like the guy's voice. Not too bad, I'm mostly wanting to see them because Bane is there haha. And it's Chain Reaction so it's almost like a mythical venue to me. Gotta go basically.

I hope you had a good fucking time. Best night this year maybe. Lots of stage dives, two step game was insane, and the community in that room.

https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/brosiuskevin/17112352385/

Offline LuckyLuke

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 12, 2015, 03:34:38 PM »
Have you ever just looked at some of the crowd faces in those pictures? Cause I just did and some of them are hilarious.

Offline Prodigal Son

• has no pubes
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 12, 2015, 05:21:41 PM »
Mine has the most hilarity of them all.

Offline _tom_

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://soundcloud.com/tom_the_beast
« Reply #86 on: April 12, 2015, 06:24:08 PM »
If we're doing personal bits now, just booked a long weekend in Prague with a few mates in July. Should be a good one, apparently it's something ridiculous like 80p a pint! Our hotel has a live music venue as its bar area as well, can't wait!

Offline Kyle V.

• F***s The World
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 14, 2015, 12:03:56 PM »

This has nothing to do with the quote I quoted but are catching Bane and Backtrack in April? I'm thinking of buying tickets to one of the shows at Chain Reaction, but you live near Sacramento right? I just moved to to the Antelope Valley like 6 months ago and I've finally been going to some shows. I saw Gaslight Anthem and Against Me back in September and just saw Bayside and Senses Fail this weekend in West Hollywood.

Well, it's their last record but I haven't seen anything official saying it's their last tour. I like Backtrack, they're a bit cliche but I like the guy's voice. Not too bad, I'm mostly wanting to see them because Bane is there haha. And it's Chain Reaction so it's almost like a mythical venue to me. Gotta go basically.

I hope you had a good fucking time. Best night this year maybe. Lots of stage dives, two step game was insane, and the community in that room.

https://m.flickr.com/#/photos/brosiuskevin/17112352385/

I went to the Saturday show, so awesome. Kid Armor was one of the opening bands and they were almost better than Backtrack. Bane didn't do an encore but they played most every song I wanted to hear. I hope they do one more tour because I gotta see them again. Even met Aaron out in the parking lot afterwards, super cool.
Quote from: Kinchy;3362258
Do cats think in meow?

Danno

« Reply #88 on: April 14, 2015, 04:30:48 PM »
This time in two weeks I'll be cruising round the Ruben bowl and trails in Malaga, swigging ice cold San Miguels and riding the other treats in the region.

Offline Alex.

• usually drunk.
  • Global Moderator
  • 3 knucks deep
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 14, 2015, 10:54:56 PM »
You bastard. Have fun!
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #89 on: April 14, 2015, 10:54:56 PM »