Multimedia

Author Topic: a  (Read 37020 times)

Offline paranoidmexican

• freeeeeeeestyle
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
What ever happened to keeping stuff like that on the DL?
Perform an act of kindness without posting it to social media. Love one another.

Offline Scunny

• View Profile
Booze is cool.

Why do people still drink so much alcohol? Alcohol sucks, smoke more weed.

Weed fucking sucks.

That's nonsense. Why do you think that?

Because I smoked some and didn't like it. I don't actually think it "sucks", I was just being as blunt as you were. I drink a lot and dabble in the party drugs because I think they're fun. Don't tell me what I like sucks and I won't tell you the same.

I'm not being blunt, I'm talking health. Alcohol sucks healthwise and weed doesn't. I'm not saying it doesn't do ANY harm. Just because 'you smoked some' doesn't mean you don't like it, because the variety of different types of weed is way too high (haha). I'm not against party drugs (not all of them) but I'm against alcohol because it fucks people and their lives up.

You know the square route of fuck all.

Offline Rusty

• A22's Loverboy
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
A22 made an edit with people doing wheelies over homeless people, as if he's going to call people out for being a piece of shit.

That was Jeff Cadger fyi...

Offline locomotive

• View Profile
He "called him out" on stealing kids bikes from the Brooklyn Banks. Then completely agreed that it was okay to do this to get by. I just don't understand how you don't feel like a fucking idiot justifying this knowing a bunch of kids will watch this.

Not to defend a22, but he didn't agree with him he was just "understanding".

Offline Sasha

• Pro_Tom
  • Global Moderator
  • O.G. Member
    • View Profile
Booze is cool.

Why do people still drink so much alcohol? Alcohol sucks, smoke more weed.

Weed fucking sucks.

That's nonsense. Why do you think that?

Because I smoked some and didn't like it. I don't actually think it "sucks", I was just being as blunt as you were. I drink a lot and dabble in the party drugs because I think they're fun. Don't tell me what I like sucks and I won't tell you the same.

I'm not being blunt, I'm talking health. Alcohol sucks healthwise and weed doesn't. I'm not saying it doesn't do ANY harm. Just because 'you smoked some' doesn't mean you don't like it, because the variety of different types of weed is way too high (haha). I'm not against party drugs (not all of them) but I'm against alcohol because it fucks people and their lives up.

I have smoked enough weed to know that I don't like it. That better?

Obviously alcohol abuse has its downsides and health risks, anything in moderation though.. I've seen many people smoke so much weed that they become reculse, confined to their rooms. That to me is a waste of life. Again, it depends on the individual and the circumstance. I quite enjoy a bit of booze, thank you.

Offline RAILS!

• View Profile
I like blunts. A lot.
Quote from: Liam;3498857
You need to calm down before you end up eating your own sh*t in a cave with a tinfoil hat on.

Offline tim_sch

• View Profile
I have smoked enough weed to know that I don't like it. That better?

Obviously alcohol abuse has its downsides and health risks, anything in moderation though.. I've seen many people smoke so much weed that they become reculse, confined to their rooms. That to me is a waste of life. Again, it depends on the individual and the circumstance. I quite enjoy a bit of booze, thank you.

So what's better, sitting around doing nothing and wasting your life or being sick as hell and dying because of alcohol abuse? In moderate doses everything is fine, but still, even in moderate doses alcohol is risky. By the way, I see partying in clubs on partydrugs and shit like that as a waste of time, too. Let's stop this discussion, we ain't going nowhere anyways with that.

I like blunts. A lot.

Backwoods 4 life

Offline RAILS!

• View Profile

I like blunts. A lot.

Backwoods 4 life

Backrolls 4 life, hemp papers only.
Quote from: Liam;3498857
You need to calm down before you end up eating your own sh*t in a cave with a tinfoil hat on.

Offline pegs

• Veteran
    • View Profile
now now boys....weed, booze and charles are all essential party ingredients

Danno

Red UPS 4 life!

Offline Sasha

• Pro_Tom
  • Global Moderator
  • O.G. Member
    • View Profile
being sick as hell and dying because of alcohol abuse?

Yes, that happens to everybody who has a beer.

I'll agree on the let's leave this alone front.

Offline Prodigal Son

• has no pubes
    • View Profile
Don't fucking bullshit is about ganja injectors. Everyone knows the depravity of a man strung out on hemp.

Offline master

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Don't fucking bullshit is about ganja injectors. Everyone knows the depravity of a man strung out on hemp.

Offline master

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

Offline master

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special
Hello