Multimedia

Author Topic: a  (Read 37025 times)

Offline RAILS!

• View Profile
Weed doesn't count as drugs, guys.
Quote from: Liam;3498857
You need to calm down before you end up eating your own sh*t in a cave with a tinfoil hat on.

Offline Sasha

• Pro_Tom
  • Global Moderator
  • O.G. Member
    • View Profile
man i dont know why the fuck you guys watch that drivel. for 1 and a half hours at a time as well....fuck, is it for people who dont have friends?

I can't even click on a link that says his name or mentions theComeUp. Nothing but absolute shite comes from that cunt.

Offline tim_sch

• View Profile
Booze is cool.

Why do people still drink so much alcohol? Alcohol sucks, smoke more weed.

Offline RAILS!

• View Profile

Quote from: Liam;3498857
You need to calm down before you end up eating your own sh*t in a cave with a tinfoil hat on.

Offline Sasha

• Pro_Tom
  • Global Moderator
  • O.G. Member
    • View Profile
Booze is cool.

Weed fucking sucks.

Offline ginger

• Veteran
  • Gulch fisting.
    • View Profile
I would eat a hash cookie a day if I had the supply.
Quote from: Christopher T.;3571083
When I was a virgin, I thought sex should mean something. Then I had sex and realized it is all about how awesome it is.

Offline dude...

• View Profile
mdma causes way less trouble than alcohol
this year i am going to have sex and it will be awesome

Offline LuckyLuke

• View Profile
Anybody else catch the Blackman interview on TCU? I watched maybe 5 mins just to hear what he had to say about stealing kids bikes and Vinnie/Glen P beef. Still does not give a fuck about anything. Vinne and Glen have both commented below the video. I will copy and paste since alot of you I know wont add a hit to that site.

From Glen "So none of what he said is true or happened the way he said it, at all. So many fucking people tried to help this kid because he was poor and in a rough situation. Everyone that helped him got burned by him in some way or another, and now he blames everyone but himself. When I heard he got an interview and he's been wanting to make a come back, I was happy for him, but I can see he is still just a liar that cannot be trusted...oh and by the way I didn't control who and how anyone got sponsored, but I did help Nigel get on Mirraco, The same way i helped Blackman get on Volume and get plane ticket money and food money so he could be in videos and be a sponsored rider, but he shit all over that and lost it...No one has ever been given so many opportunities and fucked it up so bad. I wish everyone else he lied about would chime in, instead of letting this bullshit stand as some sort of possibility of truth."

From Vinnie "Awww what a cute little narrative Blackman created. I almost shed a tear for this piece of dogshit.."

You would think after all these years he might feel a little bit bad about stealing kids bikes that looked up to him. My whole point about this is how Adam and shitty Catfish still through out the whole interview make him seem cool and "understand" it was okay to fuck people over.

Offline ginger

• Veteran
  • Gulch fisting.
    • View Profile
A22 made an edit with people doing wheelies over homeless people, as if he's going to call people out for being a piece of shit.
Quote from: Christopher T.;3571083
When I was a virgin, I thought sex should mean something. Then I had sex and realized it is all about how awesome it is.

Offline LuckyLuke

• View Profile
He "called him out" on stealing kids bikes from the Brooklyn Banks. Then completely agreed that it was okay to do this to get by. I just don't understand how you don't feel like a fucking idiot justifying this knowing a bunch of kids will watch this.

Offline amishrob

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/ewankrob
adam and catfish could have been more harsh on him but i think they were just letting him speak, and not being particularly experienced/good interviewers they didn't challenge his nonsense. be good if they waited to get glenn pp on after this instead of a few weeks ago, but then it could get petty. it's a shame as a few of the guests have been interesting to just hear their stories.

Offline tim_sch

• View Profile
Booze is cool.

Weed fucking sucks.

That's nonsense. Why do you think that?

Offline Sasha

• Pro_Tom
  • Global Moderator
  • O.G. Member
    • View Profile
Booze is cool.

Weed fucking sucks.

Because I smoked some and didn't like it. I don't actually think it "sucks", I was just being as blunt as you were. I drink a lot and dabble in the party drugs because I think they're fun. Don't tell me what I like sucks and I won't tell you the same.

Offline dude...

• View Profile
weed isnt for everyone. i like it though, hope it gets legalized in more places (like where i live for example)
this year i am going to have sex and it will be awesome

Offline tim_sch

• View Profile
Booze is cool.

Weed fucking sucks.

Because I smoked some and didn't like it. I don't actually think it "sucks", I was just being as blunt as you were. I drink a lot and dabble in the party drugs because I think they're fun. Don't tell me what I like sucks and I won't tell you the same.

I'm not being blunt, I'm talking health. Alcohol sucks healthwise and weed doesn't. I'm not saying it doesn't do ANY harm. Just because 'you smoked some' doesn't mean you don't like it, because the variety of different types of weed is way too high (haha). I'm not against party drugs (not all of them) but I'm against alcohol because it fucks people and their lives up.

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special