Multimedia

Author Topic: Looking for 21" Standard Trailboss from 97 or 98! Have cash and cool trades!  (Read 14748 times)

Offline Illinoisbmx

• View Profile
i have a never-assembled waterford built trls250 21", usa bb, gastank gusset, no stovepipe seattube. dark green powdercoat with only a few scuffs on the bottom bracket from sitting on a shelf if i remember correctly, it's been a while since i've looked. the 3/8" axle slots appear to have been modified by the guy i got it from, but it looks like only the top side of the dropouts have been ground down and not quite enough to fit a 14mm axle. by grinding down only the top part of the dropout it's probably made the headtube a quarter degree more slack and probably dropped the bb by 1/8" at most. i suppose the dropouts could be repaired by welding a little more material and then grinding it down flush and even with a couple mm taken off both the bottom and top edge of the axle slots.

if you're at all interested, let me know.

Pmed man!
My refs-Oceanblow,Laz, Bonedpwinkle, Timmy_D, Kampgnar, Zee Biker, Dixie BMX, etniesld311, newjerseyken, distressedbikes, ss911turbo, Spikez5, jaythomas, accidentprone and more!

Offline Illinoisbmx

• View Profile
Still looking for one of these!  Even an early Trls 250 would work, with the 3/8 drops!  Someone?!
My refs-Oceanblow,Laz, Bonedpwinkle, Timmy_D, Kampgnar, Zee Biker, Dixie BMX, etniesld311, newjerseyken, distressedbikes, ss911turbo, Spikez5, jaythomas, accidentprone and more!

Offline skateparkrider

• Ramper
    • View Profile
Bobby (SkateParkRider) works for Standard now, try contacting him and see if he could help you out?

HAHAAHA!!!  Where the shit did this come from??   Sadly, I work at Dr. Pepper stocking grocery store shelves.  Also, I've known Chris (Illinoisbmx) for decades now.  And until his bitch ass trades me his motorcycle for my T1 shit, he can just go straight to hell. 
Quote from: bluemeate;3457724
session a quarter everyday!

Offline skateparkrider

• Ramper
    • View Profile
Chris-  just buy my T1 frames I'm selling.  You know you want those more anyway. 
Quote from: bluemeate;3457724
session a quarter everyday!

Offline Illinoisbmx

• View Profile
Bobby (SkateParkRider) works for Standard now, try contacting him and see if he could help you out?

HAHAAHA!!!  Where the shit did this come from??   Sadly, I work at Dr. Pepper stocking grocery store shelves.  Also, I've known Chris (Illinoisbmx) for decades now.  And until his bitch ass trades me his motorcycle for my T1 shit, he can just go straight to hell.

You know I'd love to have all your stuff!  But I'm not sure on the hog just yet, I have a feeling once I feel the wind blowing through my hair she's not going anywhere haha! 

Offline Boomhauer

• Least Favourite JUGGALO by far
  • O.G. Member
    • View Profile

Hahahahaha! I could have sworn I heard you were working for Standard, whoops..

Just make a T1 Barcode motorcycle frame.
Quote from: Bink;3116353
Yeah, f**k that.  Grind everything.
Quote from: skateparkrider;3612141
The gussets are awesome.  My wife has been needing my name carved into her for about a decade.

Offline Illinoisbmx

• View Profile
Someone has got one cmon!

Offline milhous

• View Profile
Do you still need a SBC stem? I have an extra polished one that I am not using.

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special
Hello