The Back Alley > Sell and Swap

Looking for 21" Standard Trailboss from 97 or 98! Have cash and cool trades!

(1/5) > >>

Illinoisbmx:
Like it says looking for a good condition 21" Trailboss frame, preferably with the original decals still.  This is probably a longshot but well see!

milhous:
I will keep an eye out for one. Sadly almost never find them in good shape though. I went through 5 or 6 of them before I finally found one that was good enough to fix up (even that one was cracked on the seatstays but had far less dents that all the others I tried). Almost always missing the og stickers as well, but SBC has the replacements (probably have to call them to get the full frame/forks sets since the ones on the site are for the new ones).

After I finshed my black one I picked up one that was NOS but was missing the decals and had heavy shop wear. I sold it to a friend that works at the local shop.

Illinoisbmx:
I know it man they are hard to come by for sure.  Since you have so many dialed bikes we could just work out a deal on yours ;)

milhous:
This is the only '97 I kept. It needed a small crack repair and a little filler after the weld, but you cannot see the repair now.

(Sorry to clutter the thread, just wanted to show what I started with on this one to give you an idea that a beater can be cleaned up).

Cellmember:
Probably not what you'd be after but if you don't have any luck finding this frame, you could always hit up Standard and have an exact same version made up as a custom, but that also means spending more money then your willing to part with. Any how good luck on your search !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version