Multimedia

Author Topic: go to india or live rent free?  (Read 14005 times)

Offline blueee

• Dumbest, Ugliest, Rattiest spot searching master on bikeguide
  • O.G. Member
    • View Profile
    • http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=141705194
go to india or live rent free?
« on: January 14, 2015, 04:12:54 PM »
so im living in a fucking awesome house with awesome people in an awesome location rent free with no eviction in the forseeable future

but i also have no -steady- job, no gf and assloads of cash, i want to travel
but if im gonna spend 1k on a ticket im gonna be out there wayyyyy more than a fucking month and ill have to give my room up.

fuck what to do what to do

Offline master

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: go to india or live rent free?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2015, 04:49:10 PM »
You're only young once, go see the world. It will make you a better person and the memories will last forever.

sans.terre

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2015, 05:07:45 PM »
stupid question
india

fuck your dumb ass friends.
hangout when you get back.
but you wont want to.
because you'll all be different.

so go.

Offline BilboBaggins

• Formerly Mike Oxlong, Formerly barcodebilly, Formerly Billy, Bg Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2015, 05:31:14 PM »
Info on ass loads of cash

Offline pegs

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2015, 05:46:24 PM »
go travelling but to somewhere a bit less dysenteryish

Offline Narcoleptic Insomniac

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2015, 06:30:41 PM »
Are you traveling with a bike? If so, I'm not sure India is a great destination for bike riding.

Offline Prodigal Son

• has no pubes
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2015, 07:27:14 PM »
Go to Taiwan.

Offline dude...

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2015, 10:41:10 PM »
youre too ratty for india
this year i am going to have sex and it will be awesome

Offline blueee

• O.G. Member
    • View Profile
    • http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=141705194
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2015, 10:50:03 PM »
im thinking of bringing a decent used complete with me. all my travel is pretty much based on looking for places to ride and the people that pop up around it :o
vietnam has a great riding scene so ive been told
im only saying india becuase i have a friend out there right now
buuuuutttttt
ive been meeting a lot of awesome people who travel and go to all sorts of places and there will def be someone to go with to somewhere when the free rent runs out
and ive been meeting more and more of these awesome people due to these awesome people im surrounded with right now!

im also trying to figure out the roundtrip vs oneway trip thingything to save some money. i really dont like the idea of having a predetermined time and place to leave, i really dont like the idea of that.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2015, 10:52:45 PM by blueee »

Offline blueee

• O.G. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2015, 10:54:19 PM »
assloads of cash means ive been spending a lot less than i make for the past year, ive had some pretty sweet jobs this year too.

Offline ginger

• Veteran
  • Gulch fisting.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2015, 11:12:05 PM »
India, no question. Fuck the bike, get high in dens and live like a god.
Quote from: Christopher T.;3571083
When I was a virgin, I thought sex should mean something. Then I had sex and realized it is all about how awesome it is.

Offline got bike?

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2015, 11:53:17 PM »
You gotta consider visiting morocco dude! Rent, food, transportation, "vegetables" you may need... everything is cheap here. Actually $1K will make you live like a boss for a month in here. Plus i have no problem helping you with all infos you might need to know about living here.

Riding is like very few parks but a lot of nice street spots. Spain is 45 minutes by sea.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2015, 12:02:10 AM by got bike? »

Brooklynrider

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2015, 12:02:46 AM »
You gotta consider visiting morocco dude! Rent, food, transportation, "vegetables" you may need... everything is cheap here. Actually $1K will make you live like a boss for a month in here. Plus i have no problem helping you with all infos you might need to know about living here.

Riding is like very few parks but a lot of nice street spots. Malaga Spain is 45 minutes by sea.
I will back this up. Just came back from morocco not too long ago and highly regret not bringing my bike, especially after seeing that luc legrand was in the same city at the same time as me. I lived there for a month and spent about 300 bucks. Awesome country with awesome people. It is an experience I will never forget.

Offline Prodigal Son

• has no pubes
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2015, 12:06:52 AM »

im also trying to figure out the roundtrip vs oneway trip thingything to save some money. i really dont like the idea of having a predetermined time and place to leave, i really dont like the idea of that.

Having a guaranteed way out is highly recommended.

Offline got bike?

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2015, 12:59:36 AM »

Riding is like very few parks but a lot of nice street spots. Malaga Spain is 45 minutes by sea.
I will back this up. Just came back from morocco not too long ago and highly regret not bringing my bike, especially after seeing that luc legrand was in the same city at the same time as me. I lived there for a month and spent about 300 bucks. Awesome country with awesome people. It is an experience I will never forget.
I'm glad you like it. And yes it's true, Luc Legrand Anthony Lille and two other photographers were here few months ago , i met luc the first time here in Casablanca, the second time when i went to Marrakesh. You can let us know the next time you like to visit so we manage some riding sessions maybe?

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2015, 12:59:36 AM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special