Multimedia

Author Topic: newest little edit  (Read 4206 times)

Offline meathead

• View Profile
newest little edit
« on: December 27, 2014, 04:36:24 PM »
filmed this a couple months back before the weather turned to utter crap.Thoughts? What could i improve on filming wise and editing wise? filmed with a nikon d3100 with the 18-55mm kit lenses https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qubDaaq-6K8&list=UUym026kId9Dv1eOqN13rtSQ

Offline Prodigal Son

• has no pubes
    • View Profile
Re: newest little edit
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2014, 11:42:59 PM »
That was, interesting. Yes, that is a good description.

Go over editing it more than 3 times. Find where things might fit better next to other clips. You don't have to use every single clip either.

Offline mattywatty

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2015, 03:14:55 PM »
I enjoyed watching it. Pretty cool riding in there. The high speed flip at the end was sick. Also it looks like someone in there has 4 pegs and a straight cable which restored my faith in humanity. I could have done without the Exorcist stuff though.

Offline meathead

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2015, 03:53:27 PM »
I enjoyed watching it. Pretty cool riding in there. The high speed flip at the end was sick. Also it looks like someone in there has 4 pegs and a straight cable which restored my faith in humanity. I could have done without the Exorcist stuff though.

haha cheers , 4pegs straight cable  is me , and why could it have done without Exorcist  stuff, did you get scared ?;)

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2015, 03:53:27 PM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special
Hello