Multimedia

Author Topic: The Scotch Thread  (Read 11567 times)

Offline Cole

• Terribly Lonely
    • View Profile
Re: The Scotch Thread
« Reply #15 on: December 05, 2014, 09:34:59 AM »
Fuck blends, all about the single malts. And an obligatory "fuck you" to Cole, go and slam a premix vodka with your boiz and compare the intensity of your period cramps.

Glenlivet 12 or their Master Distiller's Reserve are real good, with the latter being my favourite.

Still really hoping you push your girlfriend down a set of stairs to rid her of the bastard growing in her.

Quote from: Sir smashalottavaginis;3362940
Damn.  Now I\'m torn between c***s or satan

Offline jtr

• former eraserhead
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 05, 2014, 07:21:42 PM »
oh! this is a thread worth stumbling upon.
i work at a brittish food store and can try some nice spirits.
i normally keep  bottle of cheap malt like the glen ardoch to drink and not really think about.
it is imo the best malt you can get (at least here) for about 10€,
also a bottle of lagavulin 16 wich is one of my all time favourites.
plus a bottle of something more different like the 12y lagavulin, a laphroaig or the benriach madenensis 13 wich is an incredible well ballanced malt and quite smokey.
a really good spirit and worth trying if you can get hold of a bottle.

worst (proper) scotch in my opinion are glenlivet 12, wich tastes like lite irish whisky and william lawson wich also tastes like nothing, quite cheap tho and if you like light and flowery whisky it is well worth a go.
really weird, not my cup of tea bit interesting also is the inchgower 14, really a strange taste like bitter lemon or something.

Offline ginger

• Veteran
  • Gulch fisting.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2014, 07:20:14 PM »
Fuck blends, all about the single malts. And an obligatory "fuck you" to Cole, go and slam a premix vodka with your boiz and compare the intensity of your period cramps.

Glenlivet 12 or their Master Distiller's Reserve are real good, with the latter being my favourite.

Still really hoping you push your girlfriend down a set of stairs to rid her of the bastard growing in her.

lame meme

You forgot to hashtag that shit bruh.
Quote from: Christopher T.;3571083
When I was a virgin, I thought sex should mean something. Then I had sex and realized it is all about how awesome it is.

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #17 on: December 07, 2014, 07:20:14 PM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special
Hello