The Street > The Bike Shop

21.5" Tall Boy or Credence M.O.D. ?

(1/4) > >>

Louis:
Which would you choose? I ride more street than anything. Trying to get something before the sales are gone.

$295 Tall Boy shipped
or
$328 M.O.D. shipped

I cant find specifics like tubing thicknesses so thats making it more fun. But the HT angle and shorter CS length is pushing me toward the more expensive option.  ::) Steadfast isn't in stock so don't think that will be happening.

Thanks for any help.

badlight:
Weird. I ride a MOD and was thinking about the tallboy as my next frame. 

Also, pretty sure the backend is shorter on the tall boy.

stevefromtexas:
I like them both the backend is shorter on the tall boy the only thing I don't like on the tall boy is the long head tube would get one just not sure my forks are long enough I got xltt not trying to get new forks just to get that frame

Louis:

--- Quote from: badlight on December 01, 2014, 09:05:48 AM ---Weird. I ride a MOD and was thinking about the tallboy as my next frame. 

Also, pretty sure the backend is shorter on the tall boy.

--- End quote ---

What size MOD?

& yeah I was trying to say I would prefer the longer CS; the MOD is 13.6" and TB is 13.475", TB also has steeper HT angle.

My odyssey forks are uncut so I think I would be ok, 166mm steerer tube. Xlt-t's have a 160mm steerer tube... Not a huge difference.

Bunky:
If you're going with a 21.5 tt, I'd go with the MOD because it has longer chainstays.  They're still pretty short in the scheme of things, but will help you bunnyhop a little more stable.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version