Multimedia

Author Topic: New Star Wars trailer.  (Read 55956 times)

Offline paranoidmexican

• freeeeeeeestyle
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: New Star Wars trailer.
« Reply #75 on: October 23, 2015, 06:04:23 AM »
The return of jar jar
Perform an act of kindness without posting it to social media. Love one another.

Offline MEAT

• I AM THE LAW
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 23, 2015, 06:29:07 AM »
And yes every couple years when I feel like watching Star Wars again I watch it on VHS

I prefer to watch it on betamax

Offline weedbix

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 23, 2015, 12:19:58 PM »
Hi8 clearly

Offline Alex.

• usually drunk.
  • Global Moderator
  • 3 knucks deep
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 24, 2015, 01:41:48 PM »
Nerds.
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Offline DAKINS

• Just ride your damn bike.
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 17, 2015, 10:33:31 AM »
Did you guys see #BoycottStarWarsVII ? A race war inciting the genocide of the white man.

You mean this? http://www.cbc.ca/news/trending/boycott-star-wars-hashtag-racist-troll-1.3284107

Man, people are dumb as shit.

Drunk Jays fan

Offline Oddity

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 22, 2015, 09:57:30 PM »
Suprised this thread hasn't popped up by now. I can't be the only nerd here who has seen the movie already.

Offline Prodigal Son

• has no pubes
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 22, 2015, 10:44:40 PM »
I haven't either. My agoraphobia is more an issue of my midichloriaphilic tendencies.

Offline paranoidmexican

• freeeeeeeestyle
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 24, 2015, 03:38:02 PM »
Kylo Ren = fuckboy
Perform an act of kindness without posting it to social media. Love one another.

Offline condrbkr

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 27, 2015, 10:05:22 PM »
Kylo Ren = fuckboy
This.

I'm hoping they shape him up to a fine villain in the following sequels.

Offline Oddity

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 28, 2015, 01:32:50 AM »
I see him as a bullied teen ready to shoot up his school. I enjoyed him as an early villain, tantrums and all.  From how it looks now I can see him being a very good villain.

Also,
https://mobile.twitter.com/KyloR3n

Offline Prodigal Son

• has no pubes
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: January 04, 2016, 12:57:34 PM »
Fuck I am ruined by a writ I read about Abrams rehashing the same shit. Rey is Luke. Finn is Han. Bb-88 is R2D2. The shit the droid is carrying is Leia's message to Obi-wan.

I think TFA is the 2nd worst in the franchise.

Did anyone watch the Clone Wars cartoon series? There is an episode were Anakin, his padawan and Obi Wan are pulled to some crazy shit in the outer rim. Turns out to be super force family of a father, a daughter (who is light) and a son (who is dark). I wonder if Snoke is that character. 

Offline condrbkr

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: January 04, 2016, 05:24:14 PM »
It seemed like every fourth clip was some reference to the older movies outside the plot and all.

Rey = Obi Wan's child maybee...

Offline Prodigal Son

• has no pubes
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 04, 2016, 06:52:13 PM »
Nah, Obi Wan was abstinent gay. Remember Anakin's mom, Schmi, had other kids. The family Luke was descended from? She's gotta be some fucked up desert cousin inbreeding.

Offline DAKINS

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 10, 2016, 09:11:35 AM »
Fuck I am ruined by a writ I read about Abrams rehashing the same shit. Rey is Luke. Finn is Han. Bb-88 is R2D2. The shit the droid is carrying is Leia's message to Obi-wan.

I think TFA is the 2nd worst in the franchise.

Did anyone watch the Clone Wars cartoon series? There is an episode were Anakin, his padawan and Obi Wan are pulled to some crazy shit in the outer rim. Turns out to be super force family of a father, a daughter (who is light) and a son (who is dark). I wonder if Snoke is that character.

I see this argument often, and while I do understand that there are similarities, they aren't large enough that I'm bothered by them even a little bit. 

They wanted to make something that had the feeling of the original trilogy, and this accomplishes that.  They took aspects from all three originals and brought them into the new trilogy, it works without feeling like they just hired new actors to remake ANH.

Now, in the next movie, they can stray from that, and it will feel more like a natural progression from Jedi, instead of being completely different right off the bat, and then everyone is bitching because "it should have been more like the originals!!"

Also, Kylo Ren as a character was pretty much perfect.  He's exactly what Anakin should have been in the prequels.  He's a young, pissed off teenager who is struggling to find his place.  Now that he's had his ass handed to him and taught a lesson, we are left to wonder if he's going to come back stronger after removing his call to the light, or freak out and go on a murderous rampage at a moment's notice.  This is what you want in him as a villain, the unexpected.  You don't know what will happen from one second to the next because he is so unstable.

Drunk Jays fan

Offline DAKINS

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: January 10, 2016, 09:21:27 AM »
Nah, Obi Wan was abstinent gay. Remember Anakin's mom, Schmi, had other kids. The family Luke was descended from? She's gotta be some fucked up desert cousin inbreeding.

I'm not following your inbreeding theory, Anakin had no father, and his family tree went Schmi>Anakin/Padme>Luke.  Not a whole lot of room for anything, since only Luke and Leia were the only ones alive from that entire family.

I believe his Uncle Owen was the only other child Schmi had. He wasn't force sensitive, and also died without having any children, so I doubt Rey is any relation to that side of the family unless she is Luke's direct offspring.

Drunk Jays fan

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #89 on: January 10, 2016, 09:21:27 AM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special
Hello