The Street > Product and Sales Announcements - For the BMX industry ONLY

Hiring full time BMX Mechanic Canada

<< < (2/4) > >>

LuckyLuke:
You are working in the oil capital of Canada so the wages are inflated. You would most likely start at $16 if not more an hour if you are experienced enough. Really good job with great owners.

transition_chris:
We started interviews this week and are looking to hire for the end of the month.

If any one out there is still interested let us know.

transition_chris:
We are still on the hunt for a mechanic.

If you've got shop experience and are interested in a new challenge, with good pay and benefits and a chance to contribute to Canadian BMX in a major way, give us a shout!

Cole:

--- Quote from: LuckyLuke on January 03, 2015, 07:57:58 PM ---You are working in the oil capital of Canada so the wages are inflated. You would most likely start at $16 if not more an hour if you are experienced enough. Really good job with great owners.

--- End quote ---

Not necessarily. I'm working in the Edmonton office of my company currently, and I'm making more than the guys who are working out of the Edmonton office. I'm from Ontario.

LuckyLuke:
Nothing you said there made sense but I guarentee if you are qualified enough this is most likely the highest paying BMX mechanic job in Canada. Speaking from experience.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version