Multimedia

Author Topic: Favorite Riding Shoe  (Read 25047 times)

Offline streetStreet

• O.G. Member
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite Riding Shoe
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2014, 12:29:47 PM »
Etnies Number - probably my favourite.

Offline i am hollywood

• Loves Eastern, Etc.
  • Veteran
  • @EasternWalrus
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2014, 03:24:28 PM »
Nike SB Dunk high
Nike SB Koston 2's

Offline Cellmember

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2014, 08:29:33 PM »
Been in a couple pairs of Etnies Number Mids they are pretty sweet mid top, though I am looking for something similar with a little tougher front end for the toes on footjams with the numbers they are a little soft and the toes don't like pain.
Vitalbmx: Cellmember
Bmxforum: Cellmember
Bmxmuseum: Cellmember
Ref\'s: http://www.bmx-forum.com/u/64216/cellmember

Offline getzfafive

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2014, 03:19:09 PM »
I've experimented with lots of shoes over the past 2 years and Fallen Patriot III are my fav.

Offline RAILS!

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 25, 2014, 04:07:55 PM »
SB's without any doubt. I switched to them as soon as those old Loteks got changed to the shitty sole and that bright silver colourway was introduced...fuck that.
Quote from: Liam;3498857
You need to calm down before you end up eating your own sh*t in a cave with a tinfoil hat on.

Offline metalbmxer

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: November 25, 2014, 05:42:03 PM »
I'm trying the new Tom Dugan Etnies. A little thin but they have a nice feel to them

Offline Liveinthewoods

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2014, 09:05:39 AM »
the new Loteks are so good.

I've been riding the Reeves for over a year on metal pedals and they are still like new.

Offline streetStreet

• O.G. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2014, 12:28:10 PM »
Been in a couple pairs of Etnies Number Mids they are pretty sweet mid top, though I am looking for something similar with a little tougher front end for the toes on footjams with the numbers they are a little soft and the toes don't like pain.

I thought the numbers were best for foot jams myself, the have a wider base compared to other etnies such as maranas.

Offline CMB

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 27, 2014, 12:47:25 PM »
the new Loteks are so good.

I've been riding the Reeves for over a year on metal pedals and they are still like new.

Yea the newer models have been really good. Super grippy and stiff. I'm on the Nightwolfs and they still look great even after close to 7 months of riding almost every day. Actually picked up another pair off Albe's because they're on sale.
refs: Alice Glass, laloest33, Rusty, mphelps, .SIN., milhous, jaymeatsack, CHROME_RIMS_YO, LittleDevil661, Piffery, Trvsty, Patty, toady, shutta, cb4130, Black Miguel, BGB, onewaystu, Bunky, arcadecycles, LeonLikesToRock & more!

Offline CMcMahon

• View Profile
    • SJBMX
« Reply #39 on: December 16, 2014, 05:21:11 PM »
I'd say Etnies Vallelys, but it's not 1998 anymore, sadly, and they've been discontinued.

Then I'd say Etnies Throttles, but it's not 2006 anymore, sadly, and they've also been discontinued.

Vans Half-Cabs it is.

Offline kevinvalot

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: December 16, 2014, 07:49:45 PM »
i've been riding in nike janoski's for the past 2 years, between mids and the regular lows, they've been the best shoes i've had.  I wore out the heels of a pair though but they lasted me from march to october. I did spend a lot of time riding around cities like LA and long beach for about 4 weeks total so that definitely killed the heels.  I would reccomend them to anybody who's not into wearing flat ass vans.

Offline Cheesepreetza

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2015, 09:21:49 PM »
I really miss my Vandevers, even had the 100 edition that were tiger stripe, i think it was year of the tiger in 2010.
Right now i bought four pairs of Etnies Brake 2.0. They are getting or are already discontinued. Its a happy medium between a vans and a orchid, not to soft that it folds around the pedal and doesn't feel like blocks of wood on your feet.

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2015, 09:21:49 PM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special
Hello