Multimedia

Author Topic: 7th Annual BG Secret Santa  (Read 85814 times)

Offline andreas

• Super Idiot
    • View Profile
Re: 7th Annual BG Secret Santa
« Reply #165 on: February 05, 2015, 01:01:33 AM »
I fucked up and never posted my gift, been surprisingly busy the last month. Super happy with my haul, thanks Prodigal Son!

So the overall theme of the package was a college survival kit, really creative items and made me feel like shit for not being that creative with mine. What we got here is:
-Fight Club the novel (Haven't dug into this yet but I'm curious to see how it was adapted for the movie)
-Road Fools 15 (Haven't gotten a chance to watch this yet but I'm super excited to see a Road Fools again)
-Vegan/Organic Pumpkin Spice cookie (ate it within 10 minutes, delicious)
-Vegan/Organic Tofu/Mystery Matter "meat strips (texas bbq was bangin, hickory smoked highlighted the fact that it wasn't meat)
-stickers (hella hella hella)
-shoelaces and a rock with a badass story behind it (bullets flyin' out here gaddamn)
-and my personal favorite, this Kaffiyeh which I ended up using a TON as pictured below

It ended up practically replacing my helmet on my Killington trip. Have worn it to parties and now another alias of mine is Yung Oil Rigz.
Thanks again man, super stoked on everything.

Edit: OH FORGOT! Also included were 4 lifestyles condoms, hope they weren't fucked because I used them. Also made the executive decision to start using lifestyles because can't beat 40 for 9 bucks.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 01:13:32 AM by andreas »

Offline Alex.

• usually drunk.
  • Global Moderator
  • 3 knucks deep
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: February 05, 2015, 01:11:46 AM »
You're more brave than I.  He also sent me some faux-jerky but I coudlnt bring myself to try it. Ended up giving it to my brother as a gift because he's into that kind of stuff.

Kinda wish I would've tried it now... Haha.
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Offline andreas

• Super Idiot
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: February 05, 2015, 01:14:49 AM »
You're more brave than I.  He also sent me some faux-jerky but I coudlnt bring myself to try it. Ended up giving it to my brother as a gift because he's into that kind of stuff.

Kinda wish I would've tried it now... Haha.
I put my trust in BG, figured it couldn't hurt to try. (Also, edited something to the end of my post)

Offline Prodigal Son

• has no pubes
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: February 06, 2015, 01:19:35 AM »
Right on man, hope Yung Oily got some pull.

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #168 on: February 06, 2015, 01:19:35 AM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special