Multimedia

Author Topic: RIP Brian Itzaina  (Read 166133 times)

Offline Kinchy

• Fux wit titles
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: RIP Brian Itzaina
« Reply #90 on: December 18, 2013, 05:33:53 PM »
I was just texting him the other day about the workbenches that we built and some other stuff and this is really just a huge horrible surprise as he seemed to be just as happy as he has ever been since I had met him

My friends Dad took his own life a few years ago, I remember seeing him at his daughters 21st maybe a week or less beforehand, happy as can be. For him it was bi-polar, I've no idea on Brians situation but things can turn fast when you don't feel good inside.

I've clicked this thread a number of times now and I still find it hard to read.
Quote from: Broady;3529439
I ran ahead a bit and hid, dropped my jeans and took my top off and started chasing them whilst spraying beer all over them and making weird noises.

Offline Spunk Nautical

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 18, 2013, 08:29:17 PM »
Couldn't believe the thread title when i saw it. Never had too much interaction with the dude on here except in the fixed gear thread(think i gave him shit for his boots at some point as well) but yeah, it definitely hit me in some way when i saw. never said it but always respected the fuck out of the dude for putting 110% into everything he was into whether it was building some of the sickest bikes i've ever seen, motorcycles, guns or even stupid boots. dude seemed to be having a fucking rad time all the time so that makes it even more of a shock i guess. RIP Brian and condolences to friends and family.
TERROR STREET
Quote from: human;3122095
Practicality goes out the window when awesomeness is at stake.
Formerly known as IrishBMX

Offline Louis

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 18, 2013, 09:57:42 PM »

I don't understand... & I don't expect to.

Rest in peace

Offline Prodigal Son

• has no pubes
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 18, 2013, 10:27:07 PM »
I'm still half expecting this to be an elaborate prank.

Offline brenden.

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 19, 2013, 02:49:40 AM »
strange how sad it feels having never met him and only picking up shreds of who he was through his offerings to this forum. seemed like a stand up and likable guy. he was on top of the hiking boot game, that's for sure. not to sound out of place but i can't help but think maybe he would've reached out to the community here if we weren't such trolls. condolences to his friends, girlfriend, and family. gone too soon.
past tense, future perfect.

Offline weedbix

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 19, 2013, 06:08:53 AM »
Just got back from a few-week MFBS hiatus and the first thread I read is a total bummer. My sense of humour, opinions, riding & bike aren't to everyone's taste but itzaina always had positive rep & an encouraging rep comment for me to the point where he was the most frequent name on the rep report for this account

Offline CHROME_RIMS_YO

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 19, 2013, 09:23:17 AM »
if anyone reading this is also in a dark state of mind please talk about it to a loved one, friend, someone you trust. if you'd rather talk to someone anonymous here's a couple easy to remember suicide hotlines: 1 800 SUICIDE, 1 800 273 TALK. there's also this link of hotlines by state/country: http://www.suicide.org/suicide-hotlines.html.

it's never worth it, especially if you're young. so much time for things to change. not a day goes by that i don't regret the suicide attempts i made, and think about the effects it had on my family and friends. even if you think nobody cares, i guarantee there will still be someone who cares about you wondering why you didn't just come to them for help. and if you're thinking "i'll show them, teach them a lesson" you won't be teaching anyone a lesson.

pedal grind in peace brian, i'm not judging what you did since i've been there myself. i just wish you'd given it some time and let someone in on what you were going through.
OHH HIS NAME? HIS NAME IS RAAALF, MAN
Quote from: Mike Oxlong;3588221
I always thought you were black just like scram hype haha

Offline BonerhasBent

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 19, 2013, 10:55:20 AM »
Brian's BG tattoo! I couldn't believe he actually got this when i saw it. Classic shit!

Offline Dr. Steve Brule

• Global Moderator
  • O.G. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 19, 2013, 10:58:31 AM »
Hahaha that is amazing, can't believe I've not seen it before.

Offline hugh.

• Pedo-Slayer
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 19, 2013, 10:59:03 AM »
Thats real!?!

Offline BonerhasBent

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 19, 2013, 11:12:22 AM »
Thats real!?!

Yup, it sure is. I believe he got it over two years ago haha, good shit!

Offline master

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 19, 2013, 01:29:38 PM »
Brian's BG tattoo! I couldn't believe he actually got this when i saw it. Classic shit!

I had forgotten about this... he really did love this forum and always stuck around even with the changes and BS that took place.

Stickied this thread for Brian. We'll all miss him.

Offline Zoidberg

• Doctor
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 19, 2013, 03:10:52 PM »
Bring the rep system back in Brian's honour/ memory.

Make it so!

Offline couch

• ZodiacEng.
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: December 19, 2013, 03:15:29 PM »
Such a bummer. I had talked to him maybe a week before this happened and he was as happy as can be. We planned to grab pizza, go ride, go shoot... the usual when we would hang out so hearing this fucked me up pretty bad. I've lost a lot of older family members in recent years but I can't recall ever losing a friend, especially this young and this way. It hit me way different than losing family, can't really explain it. Brian was always happy when I saw him or talked to him, never seemed to let anything get to him. He put me in contact with a lot of people I do business with now and I will always appreciate that, but more importantly I appreciated him as a friend. Although we lived a hundred miles apart, and only saw eachother once every few months, he was a solid dude and I'm glad I got to spend time with him.

Shred In Peace, Brotha!

Offline Joram

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: December 19, 2013, 03:27:48 PM »
Hey man, isn't it possible to make a header on the board with the picture of Brian's tattoo? I think it would be a great way to remember him.

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #104 on: December 19, 2013, 03:27:48 PM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special