Multimedia

Author Topic: RIP Brian Itzaina  (Read 166135 times)

Offline Sasha

• Pro_Tom
  • Global Moderator
  • O.G. Member
    • View Profile
Re: RIP Brian Itzaina
« Reply #60 on: December 17, 2013, 02:58:55 PM »
This sucks. I'll miss the guy, even if he was only that guy from the internet.

I hope you found peace, Brian.

Offline ABCD

• <3 ROLLIN\' DEEP BRUV
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: December 17, 2013, 04:30:13 PM »
Fuck, always looked forward to his posts of what rad bike he had brought.  RIP

Offline G

• G-Sport
  • O.G. Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gsportbmx.co.uk
« Reply #62 on: December 17, 2013, 04:38:32 PM »
Damn shame all round. RIP

:(
G.
G-Sport. Making the worlds finest BMX parts since 1994.

Please DON\'T try to PM me. Please Email me instead... email is g at gsport.co.uk

Offline Bristow

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 17, 2013, 05:01:10 PM »
Man, this is shocking news. Thoughts are with his family, friends and his girlfriend.

Although not knowing him personally, we chatted many a time about the awesomeness of pedal/crank grinds. He always seemed like he was out and about, having fun on two wheels and involved in all sorts of cool projects, this is a great shame.

Offline skateparkrider

• Ramper
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 17, 2013, 05:01:51 PM »
I got some beer and hash from him in my secret santa from last year.  Along with a plethora of other bad ass items. 

RIP Brian.
Quote from: bluemeate;3457724
session a quarter everyday!

Offline CMB

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 17, 2013, 05:49:30 PM »
Ride BMX has a nice video edited by one of his friends. Dude was a shredder. RIP :(
http://bmx.transworld.net/1000185929/videos/rest-peace-brian-itzaina/
refs: Alice Glass, laloest33, Rusty, mphelps, .SIN., milhous, jaymeatsack, CHROME_RIMS_YO, LittleDevil661, Piffery, Trvsty, Patty, toady, shutta, cb4130, Black Miguel, BGB, onewaystu, Bunky, arcadecycles, LeonLikesToRock & more!

Offline dude...

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 17, 2013, 05:59:16 PM »
man now the circumstances have been revealed that is really upsetting. he always seemed super positive on here
this year i am going to have sex and it will be awesome

Offline Joram

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 17, 2013, 06:01:36 PM »
Wow, it's weird how shocked I am over a dude on a forum I mostly lurk on, but Brian always seemed one of the nicest dudes on here.
I'm at a loss for words.
R.I.P. Brian, I'll miss your posts about nice bikes and fancy boots. And of course my best condoleances to his friends and family.
I hope you find the peace you were looking for and deserve.
:(
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 06:03:58 PM by Joram »

Offline D-J-S

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 17, 2013, 06:11:43 PM »
always seemed like one of the most happy-go-lucky types on here. always considered him a valuable member of the forum and a cool guy. this is really awful. RIP.

Offline joelite44

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 17, 2013, 06:59:50 PM »
i have tried to recall some  of the posts done by him but i just cant remember.
its cool to see people coming together to wish the best for him, and i hope this helps us crowd some how to remove all the salty bitter bits to make this place a little less nazibmxguide.org and we could see some cool people come through just like Brian.

hope everything is fine with his family and friends, just wish for them to have peace as well for Brian. rip dude. 

Offline condrbkr

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 17, 2013, 07:08:36 PM »
RIP. Condolences to his brother and the rest of his family.

Offline Narcoleptic Insomniac

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 17, 2013, 07:23:49 PM »
man now the circumstances have been revealed that is really upsetting. he always seemed super positive on here

For sure. Just by reading through his posts there was no indication that he was anything other than psyched about whatever he commented on. It's a real bummer.

Offline joe p.

• Beiber Haircut
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: RIP Brian Itzania
« Reply #72 on: December 17, 2013, 07:39:56 PM »
What up everyone. Just wana shed some light on the subject.

Brian and I were extremely close friends as well as co-workers at Haro. I’ve know Brian for about 10 years through riding bikes. And what happened yesterday was a shot out of left fucking field. When I arrived at work yesterday and realized Brian wasn’t there, I gave our other co-worker a call; his partner down in the warranty department (who had the day off) to see if he knows where Brian was. Brian usually shows up early to work so this was kinda weird since he didn’t let anyone know he was gona be late. Long story short, calls were made and eventually later in the afternoon Brian was found. Brian decided to take his own life yesterday which is still a complete shock to everyone who knew Brian on a personal level. Like I said I’ve known Brian and his brother Josh for about 10 years as well as working closely with Brian at Haro for the last 2 years. I’m seriously still in disbelief that this happened.

Me and a bunch of close friends as well as friends in the bicycle industry are going to be putting some sort of benefit jam on for Brian and his family. Details on this are very vague as of right now but something will happen.

-Kellen

Not even ashamed to admit I teared up a bit reading this. Never met the dude, but the way he presented himself on here and the way it all ended for him is giving me a really weird feeling. I think it's easy to forget that behind the Internet personas there's a real fucking person. I've never really experienced anything like this before. I'm shocked really, both at what happened and with what I'm feeling.

For what it's worth, this random dude a thousand miles away is offering his condolences. Fuck man. Just fuck.

Offline Alex.

• usually drunk.
  • Global Moderator
  • 3 knucks deep
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 17, 2013, 07:52:04 PM »
What up everyone. Just wana shed some light on the subject.

Brian and I were extremely close friends as well as co-workers at Haro. I’ve know Brian for about 10 years through riding bikes. And what happened yesterday was a shot out of left fucking field. When I arrived at work yesterday and realized Brian wasn’t there, I gave our other co-worker a call; his partner down in the warranty department (who had the day off) to see if he knows where Brian was. Brian usually shows up early to work so this was kinda weird since he didn’t let anyone know he was gona be late. Long story short, calls were made and eventually later in the afternoon Brian was found. Brian decided to take his own life yesterday which is still a complete shock to everyone who knew Brian on a personal level. Like I said I’ve known Brian and his brother Josh for about 10 years as well as working closely with Brian at Haro for the last 2 years. I’m seriously still in disbelief that this happened.

Me and a bunch of close friends as well as friends in the bicycle industry are going to be putting some sort of benefit jam on for Brian and his family. Details on this are very vague as of right now but something will happen.

-Kellen

Not even ashamed to admit I teared up a bit reading this. Never met the dude, but the way he presented himself on here and the way it all ended for him is giving me a really weird feeling. I think it's easy to forget that behind the Internet personas there's a real fucking person. I've never really experienced anything like this before. I'm shocked really, both at what happened and with what I'm feeling.

For what it's worth, this random dude a thousand miles away is offering his condolences. Fuck man. Just fuck.

Too true, man. Too true... I had to cut the video of him short because I didn't want to tear up.
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Offline dude...

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 17, 2013, 08:11:07 PM »

For sure. Just by reading through his posts there was no indication that he was anything other than psyched about whatever he commented on. It's a real bummer.
i thought it might been a crash on one of his bikes/motorbikes, he always seemed so hyped on life. at least he made the most the time he had
this year i am going to have sex and it will be awesome

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #74 on: December 17, 2013, 08:11:07 PM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special