Multimedia

Author Topic: BRIAN HISTAND MISSING  (Read 56299 times)

Offline Alex.

• usually drunk.
  • Global Moderator
  • 3 knucks deep
    • View Profile
Re: BRIAN HISTAND MISSING
« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2013, 08:29:59 PM »
Yeah, I read that the cops found him a while back but he told them he was fine and didn't need/want any help from them.
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Offline Elston Gunn

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2013, 09:50:02 AM »
If that's the case, no one told the folks who run his missing person facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/BrianHistandMissingPerson

Offline Phil Kline

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2013, 12:59:04 AM »
Yeah, I read that the cops found him a while back but he told them he was fine and didn't need/want any help from them.

The cops talked to him and let him go the day he went missing back in May.  There's been some possible sightings of him near Gila Bend and now near Buckeye but nothing 100%.  He has not been found and there's no confirmed sightings since 2 weeks after he went missing, unless you have some information that his family and best friends don't have.
refs: terrible1rider, xxaustinbmxx, wiscompton, Kyle FTW, matrixsecurity

Offline Alex.

• usually drunk.
  • Global Moderator
  • 3 knucks deep
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 11, 2013, 10:36:05 PM »
Ahh, okay. Still though, the day he went missing the cops found him and he told them he was fine. I think the guy just wants to get off the grid/not be found.

Hopefully that's the case and nothing bad has happened. You have to think that he'd have be found if something bad were to happen to him, though.
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Offline Phil Kline

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 14, 2013, 11:23:46 PM »
Ahh, okay. Still though, the day he went missing the cops found him and he told them he was fine. I think the guy just wants to get off the grid/not be found.

Hopefully that's the case and nothing bad has happened. You have to think that he'd have be found if something bad were to happen to him, though.

Let me preface this by saying I think Brian is alive.  However that area out there can be quite sketchy, lots of missing people never found.  I was at the location he went missing, if something happened and they didn't want you found, that would be an easy thing to accomplish.

As far as the cops out there letting him go, he was naked praying in the field when they stopped him.  That was at least the second time he was naked in a field that day as other people spoke to Brian earlier.  The cops left him go after talking with his father, a police officer.  So I don't know, maybe a little bit questionable state of mind and a lot of the details don't make any kind of sense.

Hopefully any riders from Phoenix west to San Diego can keep their eyes open.  There have been some various reports, some aren't Brian and some maybe's.
refs: terrible1rider, xxaustinbmxx, wiscompton, Kyle FTW, matrixsecurity

Offline BKFBM

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 06, 2014, 03:33:16 PM »
Unfortunately I had a 2nd friend experience a similar mental breakdown not long ago, and unlike Arizona, which is ranked #49 out of all 50 states as far as mental health care is concerned, he is hospitalized & receiving the treatment he needs.

Brian was not himself when he went missing, and was not the type to abandon his family/friends like he has. Those of us who know him are still on the lookout but there have been no signs lately.

Offline andreas

• Super Idiot
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 18, 2014, 08:20:11 AM »
I'm pretty sure i read somewhere that he was found/showed up somewhere
Nope, he still hasn't been seen.

Offline nwcstn

• British Juggalo
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 20, 2014, 02:23:59 AM »

"#FINDHISTAND stickers are now available through a Big Cartel account we have setup to accept donations. The stickers and shipping are free with a donation which will help aid in the search for Brian Histand who was last seen in Phoenix, Arizona on May 15th, 2013."

http://findhistand.bigcartel.com/

Offline MSBNL

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2016, 03:47:57 AM »
http://bmx.transworld.net/news/rest-in-peace-brian-histand/#RKEp2t3my204Rs1z.97
My condolences to everyone who knew this guy, may he ride in peace :(

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2016, 03:47:57 AM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special