Others > News

Tapatalk has been installed.

<< < (2/3) > >>

Boomhauer:
Good to see you're still around SheepDoug, why don't you post in the regular forum anymore?

Kinchy:
Been using tapatalk for the last week cos laptops being repaired. Much better than using internet browser on phone.

No bg blue though :(

weedbix:
Any way to get rid of the gay dialog box that pops up on every visit apart from installing what it's asking?

DogboneS:
Tapatalk and convo has only been loading thread titles.  No content loads after clicking a thread title.  I see recently replied to titles, but once I click them, they just say "loading" but never actually load.  Might just be my phone, but it did work a couple days after the new forum engine, and updating my login.

Uncle_Banana:

--- Quote from: DogboneS on March 31, 2013, 12:23:39 PM ---Tapatalk and convo has only been loading thread titles.  No content loads after clicking a thread title.  I see recently replied to titles, but once I click them, they just say "loading" but never actually load.  Might just be my phone, but it did work a couple days after the new forum engine, and updating my login.

--- End quote ---

same. I'm using android.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version