Multimedia

Author Topic: Quick Questions  (Read 792242 times)

Offline Ruben José

• View Profile
Quick Questions
« Reply #615 on: February 13, 2013, 02:39:52 PM »
Quote from: Tee76;3630793
Chrome Slam Bars, they're a bitch to cut down.

Bought a brand new hacksaw this morning, and it will not cut through them. It's not even making a mark. Any suggestions?

Quote from: @ss4oLe
The only thing that matters to me about bmx anymore is just being able to ride the damn thing. Doesn't matter if I'm not learning tricks. As long as I'm riding, hanging with friends or alone, There is a smile on my face.

Offline Brendan O.

• View Profile
    • http://www.brndn.nl
Quick Questions
« Reply #616 on: February 13, 2013, 02:58:06 PM »

Offline Rear Brigadier

• Bicyclopedian
    • View Profile
Quick Questions
« Reply #617 on: February 13, 2013, 04:05:09 PM »
Quote from: Phil Medeep;3593012
I\'ve been welding half my life now and next to masturbation its what I do best.

EDIOT

Quick Questions
« Reply #618 on: February 14, 2013, 12:29:13 AM »
Quote from: Tee76;3630793
Chrome Slam Bars, they're a bitch to cut down.

Bought a brand new hacksaw this morning, and it will not cut through them. It's not even making a mark. Any suggestions?

make sure you're using saw blades meant for metal (i.e. fine tooth)

Offline Kinchy

• Fux wit titles
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Quick Questions
« Reply #619 on: February 14, 2013, 01:45:02 AM »
Quote from: Sasha;3630991
Reduced pasta was shit, sent them an e-mail:

To whomever it may concern,

It is with great regret that I write to you today. Normally Co-op is a sure bet on packaged foods, alas today I was disappointed. You see I stayed at a friends house last night and between us we enjoyed a few alcoholic beverages, as you would expect. Now, come this morning he is still in bed. Not being one to rifle through his cupboards I took myself over to the Co-op over the road (ideal placement) and bought myself a breakfast triple sandwich, some crisps and the aforementioned "honey & mustard chicken pasta". Now, the pasta was reduced which really was the only reason I bought it in all honesty but still I was not best pleased with what I consumed. With a title as such I was expecting at least some honey and chicken flavour. Unfortunately no, all I was met with was mustard. Mustard every single bite of the pasta thing. Not great first thing on a Saturday. This e-mail is here to suggest that you re-evaluate the amount of mustard you put in these things for any lesser man than myself may struggle to finish one, should they make the purchase. Since I am Billy ten men I obviously finished every last bite, other than the bits I dropped on the floor. My friend's dog took care of those, though he looked equally as unimpressed as I was. I sincerely hope that you will consider this e-mail urgent and address the issue of your too mustardy pasta for I feel if it was made a better product then it would not have to be reduced in the first place. More money for you, more tasty for me. Greater good for everyone,

Thank you for reading,

Yours faithfully,

Thomas Halliwell (breakfast expert)

Update please
Quote from: Broady;3529439
I ran ahead a bit and hid, dropped my jeans and took my top off and started chasing them whilst spraying beer all over them and making weird noises.

Offline Rusty

• A22's Loverboy
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Quick Questions
« Reply #620 on: February 14, 2013, 11:12:52 AM »
How would I be able to tell if my Tree sprocket is US made? It's a lite Bolt drive I got a little over 2 years ago.

Offline milhous

• View Profile
Quick Questions
« Reply #621 on: February 14, 2013, 11:18:53 AM »
Quote from: Rusty;3632371
How would I be able to tell if my Tree sprocket is US made? It's a lite Bolt drive I got a little over 2 years ago.

If it is 2 years old, I would assume it is US made.

Offline Patty

• View Profile
Quick Questions
« Reply #622 on: February 17, 2013, 10:12:26 AM »
Will Profiles GDH spindle fit the 19mm Fit indent cranks?
Quote from: Austin Tasseltine;3615349
yeah its got to be, but the fact that you never can be sure with an opinionated christian on the internet is worrying

Offline tim_sch

• View Profile
Quick Questions
« Reply #623 on: February 17, 2013, 11:00:32 AM »
It should, because all the 48 spline spindles are the same I guess. But I'm not 100% sure.

Offline Topsey

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Quick Questions
« Reply #624 on: February 18, 2013, 02:04:49 PM »
How many people are running 27/9 gearing? Im abit fed up of "standard" gearing, even though i plan to run a freecoaster i want harder gearing. I want to go fast at things & backwards without back pedalling lol. I know some of the Trails guys are running ALOT harder gearing than what i plan on, so is it noticeable? Cheers guys!

Offline Gary

• View Profile
Quick Questions
« Reply #625 on: February 18, 2013, 02:21:19 PM »
^ for the brief little bit that I ran a 9T driver I ran 28T in the front. I'm running 30-10 and 31-10 on my bikes now. Once your rolling it's unnoticeable other than the less spinning out. It's great for longer distance street riding. downside getting started in close up spots. I wouldn't go back too standard gearing now. i don't have any experience with harder gearing on a coaster.

Offline Kinchy

• Fux wit titles
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Quick Questions
« Reply #626 on: February 18, 2013, 03:02:24 PM »
I much prefer 3:1 gearing now I tried it, feels better than 'normal' gearing.
Quote from: Broady;3529439
I ran ahead a bit and hid, dropped my jeans and took my top off and started chasing them whilst spraying beer all over them and making weird noises.

Pat

Quick Questions
« Reply #627 on: February 18, 2013, 04:46:55 PM »
I rode 27-9 for a while on my beacon and it felt fine. I liked it, I usually run a 28-9. It's nice for getting going a bit faster without it being crazy like 30-9. My buddy riding the Ezra coaster rides a 28-9 as well

Offline Topsey

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Quick Questions
« Reply #628 on: February 18, 2013, 05:02:34 PM »
Quality, Im dead certain i want to run the 27/9. I know there's trade offs but the extra speed is gunna be great!

Offline Ruben José

• View Profile
Quick Questions
« Reply #629 on: February 18, 2013, 05:38:14 PM »
33-9 feels awesome!
Quote from: @ss4oLe
The only thing that matters to me about bmx anymore is just being able to ride the damn thing. Doesn't matter if I'm not learning tricks. As long as I'm riding, hanging with friends or alone, There is a smile on my face.

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

Quick Questions
« Reply #629 on: February 18, 2013, 05:38:14 PM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special
Hello