Multimedia

Author Topic: What did you do to your bike today? (v2)  (Read 1875196 times)

Offline Surf Nicaragua

• View Profile
What did you do to your bike today? (v2)
« Reply #1110 on: May 07, 2012, 07:15:54 PM »
Taking out my FSA unsealed pig headset of my Speed series and putting in a Chris King. Then I will be riding it a lot more!

Offline CARROTFVCKER

• View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: May 07, 2012, 07:30:45 PM »
Quote from: ssteinbr;3556534
This setup is in my friend's backyard... super tight and tech and nothing is huge.  All the berms are epic.  He is really good at digging berms and bowling out the flat bottoms.  Most of the local pros pass this spot by because there isn't anything bigger than 5'5" lip by 9' gaps.  You can ride here all day and not get tired of it there are so many options.  

To get through the lines without pedaling you really need good bike control to be able to carve deep into berms and pump.  OPTIONS man!!!!

I really would like to ride that spot

Offline DontcallmeKenneth

• View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: May 07, 2012, 07:43:18 PM »
That looks a lot of fun and reminds my old trails in jersey sort of. Not as many berms but we didn't have a lot of really huge jumps just one. They look really fun to ride.

Offline paranoidmexican

• freeeeeeeestyle
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: May 08, 2012, 12:04:19 AM »
put a fit eccd and post on and some black fit bars carlos gave me for helping build his ramp. we then rode the ramp and i grew testicles and footplanted the spine
Perform an act of kindness without posting it to social media. Love one another.

Offline blueee

• Dumbest, Ugliest, Rattiest spot searching master on bikeguide
  • O.G. Member
    • View Profile
    • http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=141705194
« Reply #1114 on: May 08, 2012, 12:20:29 AM »
was ridijng along and said "oh shit! glass!" and the bike replied "SSSSSSSSSSSSS"
fixed it with a glueless park patch from a stranger who then said "that patch isnt gonna hold" and what happenes? the patch doesnt hold. thanks for nothing, bro.

also bombed some sweet hills this weekend including taking a free bus up to UC santa cruz, bombing down and arriving at the bottom of the mountain at the same time as the bus.... a couple of times.

Offline CHROME_RIMS_YO

• View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: May 08, 2012, 01:19:50 AM »
ups brought my 48h ratchet/ribcage deal today, so i might lace that bitch up now that i'm chilling. aside from that, sent out 3 packages from my for sale/for trade thread and planned out my next round of purchases to get my bike 3-4 pounds lighter and a tiny bit more compact with my rear wheel more slammed and a shorter stem. like a fit 48mm BF or maybe something frontload with a similar reach.

i think it's time for me to start twisting some nipples, odyssey nips that is.
OHH HIS NAME? HIS NAME IS RAAALF, MAN
Quote from: Mike Oxlong;3588221
I always thought you were black just like scram hype haha

Offline Austin Tasseltine

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://battersmalley.blogspot.com/
« Reply #1116 on: May 08, 2012, 01:52:26 AM »
getting an electric screwdriver revolutionized wheelbuilding for me

Offline Admiral Ackbar

• O.G. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: May 08, 2012, 01:58:23 AM »
fucked with my bar/stem & saddle positions

bike still doesn't feel right. i think i need a smaller frame
Quote from: blueee;3557172
i went to a rave at a zoo one time. although i didnt give the dolphins heroin substitute

Offline GUMP_

• View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: May 08, 2012, 03:02:59 AM »
did i think the sketchyist raw job on the sunday wave frame i got for $50. took a photo of my dtt then swapped all the bits onto the sunday, cant wait for my new wheels

Offline Alice Glass

• is a schmuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: May 08, 2012, 04:45:51 AM »
Rode for a few hours, need to true my back wheel

Offline ssteinbr

• View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: May 08, 2012, 07:37:46 PM »
Went out to a trail spot  1.5 miles from where I work... we got a lot of rain today.  I wanted to be able to gauge how well they drain so I know when they are ridable based upon puddle sizes along the road.

So... I noticed a car with a door open pulled over to the edge of the parking lot where the entrance to the trails is (they are on state land behind a shady shopping center and high rise apartments)... a man and a woman were coming out of the brush going back to the car.  Seemed odd... went back the jumps... came back out of the woods 10 minutes later and a she had another business looking dude in the bushes giving him a bj.

Nice a prostitute working within 100 yards of the trails.  Well I guess it is a matter of time before they get shut down now.  They have been running almost 3 years...

Offline Surf Nicaragua

• View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: May 08, 2012, 09:48:03 PM »
Quote from: ssteinbr;3557520
Went out to a trail spot  1.5 miles from where I work... we got a lot of rain today.  I wanted to be able to gauge how well they drain so I know when they are ridable based upon puddle sizes along the road.

So... I noticed a car with a door open pulled over to the edge of the parking lot where the entrance to the trails is (they are on state land behind a shady shopping center and high rise apartments)... a man and a woman were coming out of the brush going back to the car.  Seemed odd... went back the jumps... came back out of the woods 10 minutes later and a she had another business looking dude in the bushes giving him a bj.

Nice a prostitute working within 100 yards of the trails.  Well I guess it is a matter of time before they get shut down now.  They have been running almost 3 years...

Confront her and tell her to take her business down the road

Offline blueee

• Dumbest, Ugliest, Rattiest spot searching master on bikeguide
  • O.G. Member
    • View Profile
    • http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=141705194
« Reply #1122 on: May 08, 2012, 10:33:57 PM »
confront her and get a bj

Offline thirks

• View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: May 09, 2012, 05:13:05 AM »
what blue said.
Quote from: joe p.;2766473
I nail my girlfriend on her period regularly, she claims it\'s actually better. Just wear a condom so you don\'t get blood on your wang.

Offline attactrl

• hidden
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: May 09, 2012, 05:36:47 AM »
Not today, but about a week or so ago I was riding home from the skatepark late at night. Had my flashlight in one hand, and my helmet, and pads in my backpack. I get about half way home to the train tracks. I tighten my grip to avoid eating shit as I go over them. After bouncing over them without crashing, I loosen my grip and begin to shine the flashlight in front of me. The second I loosen my grip, my front wheel dives into Tucson's deepest pothole. Tight grip or not, I was going to end up on the ground. I fly OTB while rolling into the street, I was lucky that the traffic was stopped at the red light. Hit my head pretty good, and banged up my knees and shoulder. I stand up and look for my bike so it doesn't get run over. The fucking thing was still in the pothole like some cartoon shit. I pick the rocks out of my palms and ride the rest of the way home wishing I left my pads and helmet on. But the part that bothers me the most is the rip in my newest jeans.

Just picked the scab on my shoulder and thought I'd share.
Quote from: Macaroni Sandwich;3002814
Hey! Something I said made it into a signature.

I feel honored.

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #1124 on: May 09, 2012, 05:36:47 AM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special
Hello