Multimedia

Author Topic: What did you do to your bike today? (v2)  (Read 1872733 times)

Offline paranoidmexican

• freeeeeeeestyle
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Re: What did you do to your bike today? (v2)
« Reply #4440 on: February 03, 2019, 08:28:36 AM »
Have a few things.

1. A bike shop downtown had a quamen sprocket and sold it to me for $20.
2. My good friend gave me his barely ridden stranger plastic pegs.
3. My local bike shop had a set of tioga fs100 tires in 2.1, the same friend that gave me the pegs bought me the tires.
4. I'm planning to get some odyssey caliber cranks in 165 or 170 from my local bike shop now that I got my tax return. Will post pics soon.
Perform an act of kindness without posting it to social media. Love one another.

Offline CMB

• View Profile
« Reply #4441 on: October 22, 2019, 09:36:29 AM »
Installed one of those new Relic tires. It's hybrid of a Fly Ruben and Primo V-Monster.
refs: Alice Glass, laloest33, Rusty, mphelps, .SIN., milhous, jaymeatsack, CHROME_RIMS_YO, LittleDevil661, Piffery, Trvsty, Patty, toady, shutta, cb4130, Black Miguel, BGB, onewaystu, Bunky, arcadecycles, LeonLikesToRock & more!

Offline paranoidmexican

• freeeeeeeestyle
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4442 on: October 24, 2019, 08:22:19 AM »
Installed one of those new Relic tires. It's hybrid of a Fly Ruben and Primo V-Monster.

nice. I've been in some tough financial situations and sold most of my bike (I still have the frame fork and bar). hoping once things get better i can rebuild and ride more.
Perform an act of kindness without posting it to social media. Love one another.

Offline JohnW

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4443 on: September 18, 2021, 04:09:29 PM »
I just threw one of these in the back because it was the only tanwall tire I could find to go with my S&M Mainline. I like it but the tread is too shallow, I go through tires fast. I'm hoping I can get my hands on more tanwall 2.10 Mainlines before I need tires again. I ran through my stash of 2.15 tan Rubens and they wore super quick. Wish they'd bring back the tanwall Aitkens or FAFs.
My LAF
Quote from: super_chief;3602916
I put my nuts on that axle before it shipped, FYI

Offline CMB

• View Profile
« Reply #4444 on: September 21, 2021, 08:31:30 PM »
I just threw one of these in the back because it was the only tanwall tire I could find to go with my S&M Mainline. I like it but the tread is too shallow, I go through tires fast. I'm hoping I can get my hands on more tanwall 2.10 Mainlines before I need tires again. I ran through my stash of 2.15 tan Rubens and they wore super quick. Wish they'd bring back the tanwall Aitkens or FAFs.

Tan wall tires are close to extinct haha. I think Maxxis makes the Grifter in tan wall but that tread is more like street tread.
refs: Alice Glass, laloest33, Rusty, mphelps, .SIN., milhous, jaymeatsack, CHROME_RIMS_YO, LittleDevil661, Piffery, Trvsty, Patty, toady, shutta, cb4130, Black Miguel, BGB, onewaystu, Bunky, arcadecycles, LeonLikesToRock & more!

Offline smsabb

• View Profile
« Reply #4445 on: January 10, 2023, 01:31:55 PM »
I adjusted the chainline on my bike ,It was off by almost 1/8 of an inch .It ate my hollow keychain .Son of a son of a bitch .

Offline metalpadrebmx

• View Profile
« Reply #4446 on: January 21, 2023, 07:02:50 PM »
I replaced a gyro cable
Formally known as paranoidmexican

Offline metalpadrebmx

• View Profile
« Reply #4447 on: July 08, 2023, 10:06:45 PM »
Got my bike dialed in. I pretty much gave up trying flatland and just enjoy pump tracks and cruising more these days.

Formally known as paranoidmexican

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #4447 on: July 08, 2023, 10:06:45 PM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special
Hello