Multimedia

Author Topic: What did you do to your bike today? (v2)  (Read 1862109 times)

Offline Mattchu

• View Profile
Re: What did you do to your bike today? (v2)
« Reply #3840 on: February 18, 2014, 04:43:16 PM »
I had way too much spare time on my hands today, so I ditched my tanwalls for some of those reflective Aitken tires and finally got around to putting my detangler setup on.
Quote from: skateparkrider;3506108
Mid West for life.

Offline peggiesmalls

• View Profile
« Reply #3841 on: February 19, 2014, 07:32:34 AM »
Im i bikguide enough yet?cranks are seized so i can't install my tree.
Untitled by Brandon Morris2014, on Flickr 
Untitled by Brandon Morris2014, on Flickr

Offline Wrecked

• View Profile
« Reply #3842 on: February 20, 2014, 12:12:24 AM »
I've been working on getting rid of a lot of my stuff lately whether I sell it or give it away. A lot of the local bmx kids are disrespectful thieves but there are a good few in our scene as well. One of the nice kids and his buddy came into the shop today and mentioned trying to find a used complete bike; I knew I had extra parts so I boxed up a bunch of parts that were still at my parents house along with a spare complete and loaded them up to donate to get him riding. The bike can definitely use some new parts so if whats in the boxes isn't what he's after then there are plenty of parts to sell to buy what he wants. He gets a bike to start riding and I clear out more of my parents garage. Hopefully we can build a bit of goodwill in the local bmx community as well.
Bist do rien defallen? Ich gleich zu radfahren!

Offline andreas

• Super Idiot
    • View Profile
« Reply #3843 on: February 20, 2014, 12:36:03 AM »
you're awesome.

Offline super_chief

• Global Moderator
  • O.G. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3844 on: February 20, 2014, 02:49:53 AM »
stared at the dog piss and bird shit on it while inflating to minimum pressure. decided she looked good and pedal'd around for a bit

Offline thirks

• View Profile
« Reply #3845 on: February 20, 2014, 11:28:02 AM »
I've been working on getting rid of a lot of my stuff lately whether I sell it or give it away. A lot of the local bmx kids are disrespectful thieves but there are a good few in our scene as well. One of the nice kids and his buddy came into the shop today and mentioned trying to find a used complete bike; I knew I had extra parts so I boxed up a bunch of parts that were still at my parents house along with a spare complete and loaded them up to donate to get him riding. The bike can definitely use some new parts so if whats in the boxes isn't what he's after then there are plenty of parts to sell to buy what he wants. He gets a bike to start riding and I clear out more of my parents garage. Hopefully we can build a bit of goodwill in the local bmx community as well.

what a complete dude. green box
Quote from: joe p.;2766473
I nail my girlfriend on her period regularly, she claims it\'s actually better. Just wear a condom so you don\'t get blood on your wang.

Offline peggiesmalls

• View Profile
« Reply #3846 on: February 20, 2014, 12:10:53 PM »
Holy shit!just found a  guy local selling a full Chris king rear wheels for £100 omgggg edit:turns out its just the rear hub only red/12t still stoked
« Last Edit: February 20, 2014, 02:06:23 PM by peggiesmalls »

Offline medusa.cascade

• View Profile
« Reply #3847 on: February 20, 2014, 02:01:49 PM »
fiddled with my brake and replaced my last pair of primo Tnez grips.

Offline badlight

• View Profile
    • http://
« Reply #3848 on: February 20, 2014, 05:58:53 PM »
Cut my dropout down and inflated the tires. I'm all eeady to get my ass handed to me in the toronto jam this year.

Offline Gary

• View Profile
« Reply #3849 on: February 22, 2014, 11:53:39 AM »

Thats awesome man

Offline joelite44

• View Profile
« Reply #3850 on: February 22, 2014, 12:33:26 PM »

"give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime"

thats awesome man, iv always wanted to give away completes to friends who still want to ride, but they just end up selling them couse what easy comes easy goes ya know

Offline peggiesmalls

• View Profile
« Reply #3851 on: February 22, 2014, 03:52:04 PM »
^straight up boss,hopefully the kid appreciates it!

Offline master

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3852 on: February 22, 2014, 04:04:44 PM »
Tweaked on the commuter a bit. I think I have it dialed in.

Offline metalbmxer

• View Profile
« Reply #3853 on: February 24, 2014, 12:32:59 PM »
Tightened my bar ends down and aired her up to 130

Then rode the shit out of it

Offline dude...

• View Profile
« Reply #3854 on: February 24, 2014, 06:41:21 PM »
gonna take mine to work for a little ride afterwards. im toying with the idea of getting a model c but cant justify it til ive actually had a go on one
this year i am going to have sex and it will be awesome

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #3854 on: February 24, 2014, 06:41:21 PM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special
Hello