Multimedia

Author Topic: Steven Hamilton  (Read 215348 times)

Offline Austin Tasseltine

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://battersmalley.blogspot.com/
Steven Hamilton
« Reply #75 on: June 21, 2011, 08:58:57 PM »
wow he looks so different without the beard

Offline sayJ

• @sayjeremy
    • View Profile
    • http://www.sayjclothing.com
Steven Hamilton
« Reply #76 on: June 22, 2011, 09:23:52 PM »
yeah just looks like an older version of the hamilton we loved.

Offline nwcstn

• British Juggalo
    • View Profile
Steven Hamilton
« Reply #77 on: June 23, 2011, 12:20:53 AM »
Quote from: Admiral Ackbar;3422722

sweetest table photo ever

doesn't look too haggard or kooked either

Quote from: Louis;3422854
c'mon, we've been over this. Nothing beats; http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v254/HeartagramBMXR/table_topDaveVanderspek.jpg

Wow the 2 best table pictures are of dickfooted tables.
Next trend is gonna be dickfooted tables, im callin it.

Offline The Fresh Pinch

• Pinched Fresh
  • Global Moderator
  • O.G. Member
  • Grouchy
    • View Profile
Steven Hamilton
« Reply #78 on: June 23, 2011, 02:25:52 AM »
having met him years ago in Vancouver while he was getting Cosmic

(maybe it's the booze and the music)

I hope mr Hamilton all the best in life.

He will always be one of my heros, for following his heart and being who he is.
Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against unintelligible propositions- Thomas Jefferson.

Offline MPK

• View Profile
    • http://www.bmxchytrak.com
Steven Hamilton
« Reply #79 on: June 23, 2011, 08:36:30 AM »
Quote from: Sebastian;3425097
I'd really, really like to read the Albion interview, if someone knows where to find it online.

Relating to the thread, Hambone is fucking sweet.  I love his shit-encrusted bikes, too.

too bad I didn't read this a week ago. the interview was to be found online, it gave kinda desperate vibe

Offline Sebastian

• Tullingsworth
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Steven Hamilton
« Reply #80 on: June 23, 2011, 10:45:54 AM »
Ah, damn.  I'm guessing the (currently) bad link on Issuu is what you're talking about?

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Steven Hamilton
« Reply #81 on: March 26, 2012, 10:25:32 AM »
recent hamdog interview from the federal site

some interesting stuff about what hes been up to (psyched hes listening to the b-52s lately), and also about "that" interview in the albion

Offline mutinous

• O.G. Member
    • View Profile
Steven Hamilton
« Reply #82 on: March 26, 2012, 10:53:22 AM »
That read like hes going to make some career moves, which would be awesome, since he has proven his awesomeness over already.

Offline John B

• Has A Premium Member
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Steven Hamilton
« Reply #83 on: March 26, 2012, 11:08:18 AM »
bmx world builds up a ton of hype and he is really just a pretty normal dude. profit.

Offline sokoloka

• View Profile
Steven Hamilton
« Reply #84 on: March 26, 2012, 11:47:59 AM »
Dude's a goon, but an awesome goon nonetheless.
Quote from: JPR@lastcall;3184017
It would have been great to have parents, but it made BMX so much more hardcore and real not being able to buy anything new, ever.

Offline G

• G-Sport
  • O.G. Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gsportbmx.co.uk
Steven Hamilton
« Reply #85 on: March 26, 2012, 01:48:37 PM »
Fuck the controversy that was a great bit of video...

:)
G.
G-Sport. Making the worlds finest BMX parts since 1994.

Please DON\'T try to PM me. Please Email me instead... email is g at gsport.co.uk

Offline Tall Opinion

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Steven Hamilton
« Reply #86 on: March 26, 2012, 03:21:20 PM »
Quote from: Abe Frauman;3542592
recent hamdog interview from the federal site

some interesting stuff about what hes been up to (psyched hes listening to the b-52s lately), and also about "that" interview in the albion

He seems relatively normal in this interview. Honestly, the dude that wrote that Albion interview seemed like a kook anyway. I think all the hype that surrounds Hamilton falling off of bmx is stupid. He's just not in the spotlight anymore like he used to be (you could say the same about tons of other riders as well) and the "he's fucked on drugs all the time" shit is dumb too. Just about everyone does drugs or has done them at one point in their lives. Get over it.
Formerly FitTrailSlayer

Quote from: M@tty;3563588
would rather watch the olympics if i want to see a black guy jump things, least they don\'t have the mentality of a beaten 13 year old.

Offline Admiral Ackbar

• O.G. Member
    • View Profile
Steven Hamilton
« Reply #87 on: March 26, 2012, 05:36:35 PM »
yeah ive already said this like 5 times on here, but that guy they sent to interview him seemed like a clueless douchebag

It’s been just shy of 12 months since your Albion interview. Were you happy with that interview, it’s very different to most BMX interviews?

No not really. I haven’t actually seen it but my friend took pictures of his and e-mailed it to me so I could read it and I didn’t really like it. When he showed up to do the interview he said he didn’t know it snowed it Ohio. I thought that was funny. I had never met him before and he wanted to stay at my apartment so I tried to freak him out a little bit. I stayed up all night and shaved one sideburn, I was glad that got printed I thought that was funny. There was a couple of other jokes I was able to get printed too since he knew nothing about me. As far as the riding goes, I think I would have done better if I would have had brakes. I had recently built that bike up and hadn’t put my brakes on yet. I thought the table top photo was pretty cool and he didn’t mention that I normally do tables the other way and I had only recently started doing them that way. The photos of the interview my friend sent me were black and white and that photo looked good in b&w but I guess the interview is in color. There was a apart I think right before the “the kind is dead” (haha) part about me hitting the curved wall-ride. You have to remember it’s cold as shit out, I have to gap into the wall over the snow ( it isn’t shoveled inside the wall ) instead of just riding into it like I normally do, and I’m brakeless. I thought is would be a cool photo because I’m curved wall-riding over snow, I’m pretty that was opposite too and I x-upped out of it. I thought it would be a cool photo wall-riding over snow and with the x-up, I’m sure he wanted the opposite to 270 but I just wasn’t up for it in the snow that day. Also remember not everything you read in a magazine is true. There’s a number 12 on my door and there always has been, I have no idea why he said there was no number on the door. There was a part where I said something about being in the dessert and there’s no one around, for some reason I feel like I never said that. I wish he had used one of the million paper pads and pens in my cluttered apartment and taken some notes because I know he didn’t print a bunch of the stuff we covered which I think would have made for a good read, or sent me the audio files to transcribe for him because I’m sure I could have made out more of what I was saying.
Quote from: blueee;3557172
i went to a rave at a zoo one time. although i didnt give the dolphins heroin substitute

Offline Big_L

• View Profile
Steven Hamilton
« Reply #88 on: March 26, 2012, 06:11:28 PM »
Interviewer was most likely a tool. Hammy is god
Quote from: Big Ben;3166998
good job i wasnt planning on having sex with her nose

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Steven Hamilton
« Reply #89 on: March 26, 2012, 09:22:17 PM »
i dont think steve bancroft is particularly a tool or anything (dont know the guy so im not really sure) but i think its more the case that he already had an angle planned out for the article before he even met hamdog and did the interview (which was heavily build around hamiltons "fall from grace" as a pro bmxer).

plus it was the first episode of the albion, a new free bmx magazine heading into a riding scene so heavily influenced by the internet that most people overlook printed media.
whats going to get peoples attention more? a story about how hamilton couldnt be fucked with pro life and being in the limelight so he retreated a bit and did his own thing living in a messy flat (not like hes the first bmx rider to live in a messy shithole of a house/apartment is it?), or the tragic tale of a revolutionary young rider who fell off, got into drugs, lost his mind syd barret style and now sits in a room on his own in the dark all the time?

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

Steven Hamilton
« Reply #89 on: March 26, 2012, 09:22:17 PM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special
Hello