Multimedia

Author Topic: I'm gonna be a daddy!  (Read 62382 times)

Offline DJJB!

• View Profile
I'm gonna be a daddy!
« Reply #60 on: February 12, 2010, 03:26:29 PM »
Quote from: G;3214396
Congratulations.

Impressed that you went with a home birth after a C section... Both ours were born at home too, its the way it should be, hospital is for ill/injured people....

:)
G.

A home birth would give me the chills. What if something does go wrong (wrapped around umbilical cord...). Then you are pretty screwed. Id like to go to the hospital just for the sense of security.
Bike Check: Benny L

Offline wheelr

• Veteran
    • View Profile
I'm gonna be a daddy!
« Reply #61 on: February 12, 2010, 04:04:16 PM »
Don't forget to take a bite of the afterbirth for good luck.  It's an age old tradition.

Offline dalton_bmx

• View Profile
I'm gonna be a daddy!
« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2010, 07:03:25 PM »
heck yeah man congrats get your kid on a bike as soon as possible!!! :D
Refs: Deathrow, Meowy.wowy,G@RRET, cb4130

Offline dave_k

• View Profile
I'm gonna be a daddy!
« Reply #63 on: February 13, 2010, 09:30:05 AM »
Diapers sent

Congrats man
pieceoffitrider(x2), Milhous, Deathrow, Cannibal Ox, thesandman, ibike(x2), Escalera101, MikeButts, bsf256, Sharpshooter, i<3bike(x3), bluebmx, ridebmx456(x2), toady, Levan +more

Offline G

• G-Sport
  • O.G. Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.gsportbmx.co.uk
I'm gonna be a daddy!
« Reply #64 on: February 13, 2010, 04:01:30 PM »
Quote from: DJJB!;3214421
A home birth would give me the chills. What if something does go wrong (wrapped around umbilical cord...). Then you are pretty screwed. Id like to go to the hospital just for the sense of security.

They would do exactly the same thing that they would do in hospital and unwrap it.

I am not suggesting that it is good to forgo modern science. Have the scans, take the advice of the midwives etc, but going to hospital can CAUSE problems in otherwise healthy births. The MOST important thing is for the woman (who is the one who will actually DO everything) to be relaxed, its hard to relax in a hospital. It is very common for women to go into labour and then stop when they reach hospital because they are "stressed". In the wild an animal seeks out somewhere it feels SAFE to give birth, if a lion turns up they can stop and run. A useful evolutionary advance. But for most humans this instinct to stop can cause a lot of problems...

:)
G.
G-Sport. Making the worlds finest BMX parts since 1994.

Please DON\'T try to PM me. Please Email me instead... email is g at gsport.co.uk

dinosaur cake

I'm gonna be a daddy!
« Reply #65 on: February 13, 2010, 10:30:46 PM »
I dont understand why people want to ruin there girlfriends body by letting her dump a kid out her crotch. Its even worse when they get the C-Section and the skin is all flappy. ewwwww!

Ive just seen enough people my age have kids and its awful. They start giving up on going out and getting wasted and talk about there kids all the time and want to show pictures of them to everyone at work. I sometimes feel like grabbing the pic they show me and ripping it half and tell them to snap out of it, they arent the onlyones with kids. There is nothing special about you or your family. I dont care what you had to clean up at 3am, or how you "had a funny when makig the baby formula".

GTFO.

The Jawa

I'm gonna be a daddy!
« Reply #66 on: February 13, 2010, 11:36:25 PM »
^^^^Quick question, how old are you?

Offline Miklo Velka

• View Profile
I'm gonna be a daddy!
« Reply #67 on: February 13, 2010, 11:38:44 PM »
Quote from: dinosaur cake;3215402
I dont understand why people want to ruin there girlfriends body by letting her dump a kid out her crotch. Its even worse when they get the C-Section and the skin is all flappy. ewwwww!

Ive just seen enough people my age have kids and its awful. They start giving up on going out and getting wasted and talk about there kids all the time and want to show pictures of them to everyone at work. I sometimes feel like grabbing the pic they show me and ripping it half and tell them to snap out of it, they arent the onlyones with kids. There is nothing special about you or your family. I dont care what you had to clean up at 3am, or how you "had a funny when makig the baby formula".

GTFO.

Did you take your meds today?
FLATLAND JUNKIE

Offline deathrow

• View Profile
I'm gonna be a daddy!
« Reply #68 on: February 14, 2010, 12:16:01 AM »
Quote from: dinosaur cake;3215402

GTFO.

Give me your address and I will come to Florida in 8 months and show you some pics. Please... I beg you, rip one up. As far as the people giving up on going out and getting wasted, its called being a responsible parent. I have been married for 3 1/2 years and trust me, I have done my fair share of partying but you have to grow up eventually. You will see man.
"Psst, I\'m going to engage now. You ready?" - Couch

Offline mutiny5050

• View Profile
I'm gonna be a daddy!
« Reply #69 on: February 14, 2010, 01:17:42 AM »
congrats, I have 2 boys my self  6 and 2. It is awesome taking them out riding and watching them grow up.

dinosaur cake

I'm gonna be a daddy!
« Reply #70 on: February 14, 2010, 12:01:50 PM »
Quote from: wheelr;3214457
Don't forget to take a bite of the afterbirth.

What are you? a fucking animal? Why not just lick the kid clean why you are at.

Offline paranoidmexican

• freeeeeeeestyle
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
I'm gonna be a daddy!
« Reply #71 on: February 14, 2010, 12:05:28 PM »
i don't have any kids that I know of

maybe when i'm stable and find a girl worth a shit i'll have kids
Perform an act of kindness without posting it to social media. Love one another.

Offline dave_k

• View Profile
I'm gonna be a daddy!
« Reply #72 on: February 14, 2010, 12:11:56 PM »
Quote from: deathrow;3215472
Give me your address and I will come to Florida in 8 months and show you some pics. Please... I beg you, rip one up. As far as the people giving up on going out and getting wasted, its called being a responsible parent. I have been married for 3 1/2 years and trust me, I have done my fair share of partying but you have to grow up eventually. You will see man.

this, i have been married for 7 years and have 3 kids. i am a much better person nowadays and with out my family i have no doubts i would be in prison or made it there already lol.

enjoy fatherhood deathrow
pieceoffitrider(x2), Milhous, Deathrow, Cannibal Ox, thesandman, ibike(x2), Escalera101, MikeButts, bsf256, Sharpshooter, i<3bike(x3), bluebmx, ridebmx456(x2), toady, Levan +more

Offline deathrow

• View Profile
I'm gonna be a daddy!
« Reply #73 on: August 22, 2010, 05:44:13 AM »
hate to revive a dinosaur guys but we found out a little while back that we are having a boy in october. its crazy how much preparing for a baby can change you.
"Psst, I\'m going to engage now. You ready?" - Couch

Offline jeffro

• Ladykiller.
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
I'm gonna be a daddy!
« Reply #74 on: August 22, 2010, 05:57:08 AM »
Nice one mate, get him on the training wheels asap!

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

I'm gonna be a daddy!
« Reply #74 on: August 22, 2010, 05:57:08 AM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special