Multimedia

Author Topic: Post Your Photo Setup [V4]  (Read 268051 times)

0 Members and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.

Offline dotca

  • BG\'s Shortest Member, By Far
  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2130
    • View Profile
    • http://dotcarants.blogspot.com
Post Your Photo Setup [V4]
« Reply #120 on: February 12, 2010, 12:45:38 AM »
Ogio hooked me up with a bag, well their Canadian distributor did (Rampion Enterprises LTD.), so I thought I would take a photo. Missing from the bag is my D60 with a Nikkor 35mm DX AF-S lens on it, which I used to shoot, my 18-55mm lens and my other AE-1.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dotca/4350839284/" title="New Ogio Bag by dotca, on Flickr">http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2724/4350839284_076a93b0f4.jpg" width="500" height="400" alt="New Ogio Bag" />

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dotca/4350839150/" title="New Ogio Bag by dotca, on Flickr">http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2786/4350839150_5c809402f8.jpg" width="500" height="386" alt="New Ogio Bag" />

Offline JFax

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2366
    • View Profile
Post Your Photo Setup [V4]
« Reply #121 on: February 14, 2010, 05:48:25 AM »
Say hello to my little friend.
Quote from: andreasTHN;1991264
He is so good that he probably doesnt have a serial number on his frame, just a cheat code...

Offline lukepeeters

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1343
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/luke_photos/
Post Your Photo Setup [V4]
« Reply #122 on: February 14, 2010, 10:27:25 AM »
Quote from: dotca;3213950
Ogio hooked me up with a bag, well their Canadian distributor did (Rampion Enterprises LTD.), so I thought I would take a photo. Missing from the bag is my D60 with a Nikkor 35mm DX AF-S lens on it, which I used to shoot, my 18-55mm lens and my other AE-1.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dotca/4350839284/" title="New Ogio Bag by dotca, on Flickr">http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2724/4350839284_076a93b0f4.jpg" width="500" height="400" alt="New Ogio Bag" />

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dotca/4350839150/" title="New Ogio Bag by dotca, on Flickr">http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2786/4350839150_5c809402f8.jpg" width="500" height="386" alt="New Ogio Bag" />


damn that bags packed with stuff.

Offline Brendan O.

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 3467
    • View Profile
    • http://www.brndn.nl
Post Your Photo Setup [V4]
« Reply #123 on: February 14, 2010, 11:27:55 AM »
enough space to fit:

d

Disclaimer: I don't know this beer and never drunk it. 'Miller lite' sounds bad. It is the only picture of a 12-pack I could find quickly.

Offline lukepeeters

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1343
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/luke_photos/
Post Your Photo Setup [V4]
« Reply #124 on: February 14, 2010, 01:15:39 PM »
New bag on the way to fit this in. wait till you see the bag fooking awesomee.


Offline crowquill

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 865
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thinkforyourself.tk
Post Your Photo Setup [V4]
« Reply #125 on: February 15, 2010, 07:10:57 PM »
Quote from: Brendan O.;3215708
Disclaimer: I don't know this beer and never drunk it. 'Miller lite' sounds bad. It is the only picture of a 12-pack I could find quickly.


you arent missing anything..

Offline dotca

  • BG\'s Shortest Member, By Far
  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2130
    • View Profile
    • http://dotcarants.blogspot.com
Post Your Photo Setup [V4]
« Reply #126 on: February 15, 2010, 07:27:57 PM »
Quote from: lukepeeters;3215679
damn that bags packed with stuff.

Haha, I don't have bunch of money to fill it! Soon though, soon. It was free though, and I needed a bag to carry around then what I had before.

Offline joe p.

  • Beiber Haircut
  • Veteran
  • *****
  • Posts: 7110
    • View Profile
Post Your Photo Setup [V4]
« Reply #127 on: February 18, 2010, 04:52:01 PM »
http://www.flickr.com/photos/joeyapower/4368352955/" title="My new bitch. by joey_power, on Flickr">http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2732/4368352955_83ea6b3584.jpg" width="500" height="331" alt="My new bitch." />

I got such a good fucking deal on this.

Contax G1, 45mm Planar f/2 ("the second sharpest lens ever made") and TLA 140 Flash. So, so so so so so so stoked.

Offline lukepeeters

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1343
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/luke_photos/
Post Your Photo Setup [V4]
« Reply #128 on: February 18, 2010, 05:24:55 PM »
Quote from: joe p.;3219582
http://www.flickr.com/photos/joeyapower/4368352955/" title="My new bitch. by joey_power, on Flickr">http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2732/4368352955_83ea6b3584.jpg" width="500" height="331" alt="My new bitch." />

I got such a good fucking deal on this.

Contax G1, 45mm Planar f/2 ("the second sharpest lens ever made") and TLA 140 Flash. So, so so so so so so stoked.


You lucky bugger, still dont compare to a Leica, takes god damn batterys tuh. Nice though

Offline joe p.

  • Beiber Haircut
  • Veteran
  • *****
  • Posts: 7110
    • View Profile
Post Your Photo Setup [V4]
« Reply #129 on: February 18, 2010, 07:26:57 PM »
Well, I got a body and a lens that's a apparently sharper than a Summicron for a fraction of what I'd pay for a Leica. It's no M6 but for the money I couldn't do any better.

Offline lukepeeters

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1343
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/luke_photos/
Post Your Photo Setup [V4]
« Reply #130 on: February 19, 2010, 04:24:03 AM »
Quote from: joe p.;3219647
Well, I got a body and a lens that's a apparently sharper than a Summicron for a fraction of what I'd pay for a Leica. It's no M6 but for the money I couldn't do any better.


Yeah I'd like one, how much you pay for it

Offline joe p.

  • Beiber Haircut
  • Veteran
  • *****
  • Posts: 7110
    • View Profile
Post Your Photo Setup [V4]
« Reply #131 on: February 19, 2010, 06:29:16 AM »
300 bucks for lens and body, he threw in the flash for free. He delivered it to my door too.

Offline lukepeeters

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1343
    • View Profile
    • http://www.flickr.com/photos/luke_photos/
Post Your Photo Setup [V4]
« Reply #132 on: February 19, 2010, 07:13:38 AM »
Quote from: joe p.;3219911
300 bucks for lens and body, he threw in the flash for free. He delivered it to my door too.


very good deal. get shooting haha

Offline Trent

  • Global Moderator
  • Veteran
  • *****
  • Posts: 6931
    • View Profile
Post Your Photo Setup [V4]
« Reply #133 on: February 19, 2010, 06:52:05 PM »
Quote from: joe p.;3219582
http://www.flickr.com/photos/joeyapower/4368352955/" title="My new bitch. by joey_power, on Flickr">http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2732/4368352955_83ea6b3584.jpg" width="500" height="331" alt="My new bitch." />

Quote from: joe p.;3219911
300 bucks for lens and body, he threw in the flash for free. He delivered it to my door too.


It's great you got a good deal but I've played with one in a camerashop a few times and it was the most digusting thing in the world to focus with that system.

I hope you don't hate it.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2010, 11:50:24 PM by Trent »

Offline joe p.

  • Beiber Haircut
  • Veteran
  • *****
  • Posts: 7110
    • View Profile
Post Your Photo Setup [V4]
« Reply #134 on: February 20, 2010, 12:28:17 AM »
I really don't mind it. I wasn't too fond of it at first but I'm 18 shots in to the first roll and I find It's growing on me. It's a little loud and sort of slow but I really think it's just a matter of figuring out how the AF actually works. I did a whole lot of reading before I actually committed to buying it so I knew what I was getting.

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

Post Your Photo Setup [V4]
« Reply #134 on: February 20, 2010, 12:28:17 AM »

 

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special