Multimedia

Author Topic: Post Your Guns  (Read 1744195 times)

Offline bouncehouse420

• View Profile
Re: Post Your Guns
« Reply #4170 on: November 23, 2013, 10:13:07 PM »
Yeah that dude with a Mac 10 or something his name starts with  Y.. look through this thread and you will see him. I think you know him so maybe he's a no go..

Yacqueli, he hasn't been on in a few months.

pretty sure hes not.... im also pretty sure TheHouseProduct is

Offline bouncehouse420

• View Profile
« Reply #4171 on: November 23, 2013, 10:15:03 PM »
yep

Quote from: yacqueli;3610657
All this talk about 9mm.. Going to buy a glock 19 or 17 but not sure. Pretty much only going to be used for pistol class since I don't want to feed my 1911's
I'm an FFL in Orange County with some Glocks in stock for $475. PM if you're interested.

Offline BilboBaggins

• Formerly Mike Oxlong, Formerly barcodebilly, Formerly Billy, Bg Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4172 on: November 24, 2013, 08:49:25 AM »
Yeah wrong dude I guess

Offline yacqueli

• View Profile
« Reply #4173 on: November 24, 2013, 11:34:38 PM »
Yeah that dude with a Mac 10 or something his name starts with  Y.. look through this thread and you will see him. I think you know him so maybe he's a no go..

Yacqueli, he hasn't been on in a few months.

pretty sure hes not.... im also pretty sure TheHouseProduct is

Im not a FFL. I have someone who Gives me the same benefits of having a FFL. House products is a FFL here in orange county.. Where are you located? my guy is in Tehachapi if that is closer to you then I can PM you his info.

Its been a busy 2 months for gun stuff for me.. I picked up some stuff and ended up with a bolt gun against my will.
Picked up 2 more shotguns.

G-TROOP
PURE EVIL!

Offline B.B.Rodriguez

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/imamachinegun
« Reply #4174 on: November 25, 2013, 12:29:00 AM »
Ocotillo has a 10% Saturday and 0% Sunday chance of rain. Lets get out Sunday if possible? I think my lady wants to go too incase yours is around.

For sure, will let you know!

Is anyone on here a California FFL? I'm trying to pick up an M1A SOCOM off gunbroker and need someone to transfer it through.
Jealous..That rifle is a beast.
I like my ice extra cold.

Offline brian itzaina

• View Profile
« Reply #4175 on: November 25, 2013, 01:38:10 PM »
Great Sunday out at Ocotillo with the lady.
It was her first time shooting and before she did not like the idea of guns before.
Now she wants her own 9mm ha! Awesome 2 hour ride out there too.

Quote from: GMLN;3522927
Can everyone please stop saying swag.

Swag

tumblrington

Offline nitromors

• Cucking Funt
  • Winner of the Barcode Buildoff
    • View Profile
« Reply #4176 on: November 25, 2013, 08:35:11 PM »
Fucking hell, she's gorgeous,

I would love to smash that.

Offline Dan

• View Profile
« Reply #4177 on: November 25, 2013, 09:51:32 PM »
It was her first time shooting and before she did not like the idea of guns before.

Where's your hearing protection son?

Offline Albie

• Solid Bikes
    • View Profile
« Reply #4178 on: November 26, 2013, 12:26:20 AM »
Tell your lady to lean in to the gun.

Offline William

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4179 on: November 26, 2013, 01:47:17 AM »

Where's your hearing protection son?

My first thought too

▲▲ amidoinitrite?

Offline master

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4180 on: November 26, 2013, 12:59:18 PM »
Damn guys, I need to make it down to Socal and have some fun in the desert. Not sure about bringing my guns down there though... I'll have to look into the CA laws.

School is almost out for me and I'll finally have money again. I'm thinking that my next purchase will be an AK variant or maybe an FNX-45 tac. Decisions...

Offline William

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #4181 on: November 26, 2013, 01:26:42 PM »
Damn guys, I need to make it down to Socal and have some fun in the desert. Not sure about bringing my guns down there though... I'll have to look into the CA laws.

School is almost out for me and I'll finally have money again. I'm thinking that my next purchase will be an AK variant or maybe an FNX-45 tac. Decisions...

Don't EVER travel through California with firearms until you've read their laws. Overlooking something in their laws could lead to a felony charge in that stupid fucking state.
Please, please read all their laws and talk to people in California before you travel there with firearms.

If you ever feel like coming to Vegas, it's pretty much anything goes here in Nevada with firearms and I will take you out into the desert and we can blow shit up all day.

▲▲ amidoinitrite?

Offline master

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4182 on: November 26, 2013, 02:53:14 PM »

Don't EVER travel through California with firearms until you've read their laws. Overlooking something in their laws could lead to a felony charge in that stupid fucking state.
Please, please read all their laws and talk to people in California before you travel there with firearms.

If you ever feel like coming to Vegas, it's pretty much anything goes here in Nevada with firearms and I will take you out into the desert and we can blow shit up all day.

Yeah, I know they are Nazi's down there and travelling makes things even harder. I'd probably just leave my stuff at home.

Vegas sounds fun though.  8)

Offline B.B.Rodriguez

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/imamachinegun
« Reply #4183 on: November 26, 2013, 03:42:12 PM »
If you travel in ca. with a firearm make sure it is locked in a gun case, empty and stored in the trunk or bed of your car or truck..store your ammo and the firearm in seperate parts of the vehicle..ie gun in the trunk locked ammo in the cab locked. In other words make it as hard as possible for you to grab, load and fire the firearm as possible from the vehicle.
I like my ice extra cold.

Offline bouncehouse420

• View Profile
« Reply #4184 on: November 26, 2013, 09:07:26 PM »
If you travel in ca. with a firearm make sure it is locked in a gun case, empty and stored in the trunk or bed of your car or truck..store your ammo and the firearm in seperate parts of the vehicle..ie gun in the trunk locked ammo in the cab locked. In other words make it as hard as possible for you to grab, load and fire the firearm as possible from the vehicle.

transporting ammo separate is not necessary. also if its in a locked case and unloaded it can be anywhere in the vehicle. long guns only need to be locked in in gfsz. mags can be loaded just not inserted into firearm.

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #4184 on: November 26, 2013, 09:07:26 PM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special
Hello