Multimedia

Author Topic: Post Your Guns  (Read 1744986 times)

Offline yacqueli

• View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #3645 on: October 02, 2012, 06:57:20 PM »
Quote from: Cole;3594573
I know some of you guys are into tactical gear. Thinking of getting a 511 backpack. Either the 12 or 24 hour. Not sure which. Any suggestions?

own a 24 and its the perfect size for what i need. I am getting a 12 soon but that will be for just my computer when i do shows..
G-TROOP
PURE EVIL!

Offline master

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #3646 on: October 02, 2012, 07:57:37 PM »
Quote from: Cole;3594573
I know some of you guys are into tactical gear. Thinking of getting a 511 backpack. Either the 12 or 24 hour. Not sure which. Any suggestions?

What kind of use do you plan for it?

I picked up a Condor Venture pack for school and it's working well so far. Didn't want to spend a ton so it was a good compromise.

Offline Cole

• Terribly Lonely
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #3647 on: October 02, 2012, 11:05:51 PM »
It will be primarily for work, but will also be used for weekend trips and such. Work, easy enough since I pack extremely light about 80 percent of the time. For trips, I'd just be bringing enough for a weekend. Would prefer to have space for my laptop too, but that's not a necessity. A guy I worked with this summer had the 24 and it looked like it was very well made. Other than what I mentioned, I'd like some Velcro on it to be able to attach a name tag and an IR flag.

How is the condor pack? Seems like they make some quality kit.

Another point, I'd prefer it to be either black or tan. But, any colour will do if its cheap enough
« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 11:08:49 PM by Cole »
Quote from: Sir smashalottavaginis;3362940
Damn.  Now I\'m torn between c***s or satan

Offline William

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #3648 on: October 03, 2012, 01:07:26 AM »
Quote from: couch;3594571
A man got shot while we were out there as well. He was about a mile behind us on the other side of the road.

Shit, how'd that happen? Ricochet?
I'm pretty much terrified of getting shot by all the idiot rednecks that go out there. I'll probably have to start going to a range soon. There are too many first time shooters out there more or less unsupervised, especially on holiday weekends when it's really crowded

▲▲ amidoinitrite?

BOUNCEHOUSE420

Post Your Guns
« Reply #3649 on: October 03, 2012, 01:32:11 AM »
Quote from: William;3594669
I'm pretty much terrified of getting shot by all the idiot rednecks that go out there. I'll probably have to start going to a range soon. There are too many first time shooters out there more or less unsupervised, especially on holiday weekends when it's really crowded

People have stories of being shot at accidentally and seemingly intentionally out there all the time.

when i see people leaving there trash anywhere no matter what it is it makes me sick. if i caught somebody trashing where i shoot like that very choice words for them.

the only thing i ever leave behind is some of my .22 brass because it goes everywhere and its almost impossible to get it all.

Offline master

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #3650 on: October 03, 2012, 02:02:42 PM »
Quote from: Cole;3594650
It will be primarily for work, but will also be used for weekend trips and such. Work, easy enough since I pack extremely light about 80 percent of the time. For trips, I'd just be bringing enough for a weekend. Would prefer to have space for my laptop too, but that's not a necessity. A guy I worked with this summer had the 24 and it looked like it was very well made. Other than what I mentioned, I'd like some Velcro on it to be able to attach a name tag and an IR flag.

How is the condor pack? Seems like they make some quality kit.

Another point, I'd prefer it to be either black or tan. But, any colour will do if its cheap enough

So far so good, especially for the $75 bucks I paid for it. It doesn't feel as super-high-quality as the $150+ bags but it works well for my daily use. I didn't want to shell out too much at this time so I'm happy with it. Lots of storage, comfortable to wear when fully loaded, and looks good.

Offline master

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #3651 on: October 03, 2012, 02:03:57 PM »

Quote from: BOUNCEHOUSE420;3594671
People have stories of being shot at accidentally and seemingly intentionally out there all the time.

when i see people leaving there trash anywhere no matter what it is it makes me sick. if i caught somebody trashing where i shoot like that very choice words for them.

the only thing i ever leave behind is some of my .22 brass because it goes everywhere and its almost impossible to get it all.

Easy solution, don't shoot around people you don't trust in an unsupervised situation. I'm either at a formal supervised range or out on my own in the woods.

BOUNCEHOUSE420

Post Your Guns
« Reply #3652 on: October 03, 2012, 02:13:04 PM »
Quote from: zane;3594820
Easy solution, don't shoot around people you don't trust in an unsupervised situation. I'm either at a formal supervised range or out on my own in the woods.

same here i get as far away from shooters i dont know as possible

Offline farva

• View Profile
    • http://www.flatestatebmx.4t.com
Post Your Guns
« Reply #3653 on: October 03, 2012, 02:15:08 PM »

it scares me that high caliber rifles are becoming popular with shooters that have no experience.  it can cause an accident so much further away. haha.  A kid close to where i live got hit in the head by a stray bullet last new years.  someone just shot their gun off and it nailed him in the head.  no idea who did it or where it came from.  the kid lived and they dedicated a local skatepark to him.  glad he lived, shitty story though.

Offline Bink

• Douglas Terrance Fischer
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #3654 on: October 03, 2012, 03:03:58 PM »
Does anyone know what this might be?

Offline Surf Nicaragua

• View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #3655 on: October 03, 2012, 06:29:48 PM »
An old form of weaponry

Offline wheelr

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #3656 on: October 03, 2012, 06:32:41 PM »
My great grandma used to carry a little gun like that when she was a prostitute.

Offline Surf Nicaragua

• View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #3657 on: October 21, 2012, 09:46:29 PM »
Went to the range today to shoot my bros Winchester Model 1897, our 223 AR, 22 AR, 223 AR set up for long range, 454 Cassul, couple 9mms, and a mini desert eagle. Also shot some cannons with a Master Chief. He was a very cool elderly man. The cannons and rams/tools/boxes were all handbuilt by him and 2 others.

My bro prepping his shot after I made mine on the green Napoleon.

Blowing smoke out the hole

Here's video of the Cassul, but fuckin upside down

Today was fuckin awesome

Offline torontoflatlander

• Veteran
  • This guy
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #3658 on: October 21, 2012, 10:52:02 PM »
Fun looking vid, but what's with the plushie video's that come up after that....creepy.
Quote from: The Fresh Pinch;3592393
No one likes a salty member.

Offline Surf Nicaragua

• View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #3659 on: October 21, 2012, 10:53:44 PM »
Those aren't my vids that come up after. No clue why they're there, recommended maybe?

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

Post Your Guns
« Reply #3659 on: October 21, 2012, 10:53:44 PM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special
Hello