Multimedia

Author Topic: Post Your Guns  (Read 1745251 times)

Offline Hank Chinaski

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #495 on: May 05, 2009, 02:53:29 PM »
Quote from: Big Ben;2968451
You best not be dissin me and my bros Hank.

sorry man.  Please dont gang jump me while talking about all the positivity your scene has.
Quote from:
His hair is alive with the crimson ghost of our father\'s lost adventures!

Offline phoenix rider

• View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #496 on: May 05, 2009, 06:42:45 PM »
i'm gonna laugh really hard when all those straightedge guys end up in AA or NA later in life
Flickr

Quote from: trent.;2994289
Inspiration\'s for queers

Offline ilvmybicycle

• View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #497 on: May 06, 2009, 12:56:21 PM »
Quote from: Hank Chinaski;2968406
I dont get the obsession with cheap russian rifles but to each their own.  

My mom just found some of my grandfather's guns she thought were gone so I got this little thing.  It has two cylinders, one for .22 magnum and one for .22 long or short.  Suprisingly accurate for such a small piece.  Might be hard to tell but its about palm size.

i love my mosin. it was cheap

@wetheperson   

yeah i tend to put about 100 + rounds through it when i go and shoot it. if it where to sit on my wall i would take it off.
g-troop[/SIZE]

Offline Dead End

• View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #498 on: May 06, 2009, 01:43:56 PM »
Mosin's and SKS's are awesome guns.  Depending on where they were made of course.

Offline issac503

• will steal your money
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #499 on: May 06, 2009, 01:51:52 PM »
I shot a 50 the other day..
kinda cool
Quote from: Donald;3525008
It looks convincing enough for me to still beat it to that picture.

Offline ilvmybicycle

• View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #500 on: May 06, 2009, 05:25:53 PM »
un fired yugo sks that i got will be here onn monday

and my mosins are not chinese and not finish so im happy
g-troop[/SIZE]

Offline Zombie!

• mmm....brains
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #501 on: May 11, 2009, 10:11:13 AM »
I shot a few guns on saturday, I am now, more than ever compelled to buy one.

Don't get me wrong I'm not crazy, but they were fun as hell to shoot.
I shot about 8 different rifles
3 shotty's
and 8 pistols

I know realize I want:
For a rifle: ar-15 / ak 47 / belgian FAL
shotgun: still not sure
pistol: springfield 1911 .45

Offline ilvmybicycle

• View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #502 on: May 11, 2009, 10:39:58 AM »
zombie good luck with affording an ar-15 and a nice akm. even better trying to find a good deal on 5.56 and 7.62x39
g-troop[/SIZE]

Offline Dead End

• View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #503 on: May 11, 2009, 11:27:19 AM »
I heard Ar-15 prices have gone up so fucking high.  They're gonna be way better to shoot than the ak though.  Aks aren't known for their accuracy, they're the most popular machine gun cause they're cheap and will work filthy forever, not accurate as a single shot weapon.

Offline Hank Chinaski

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #504 on: May 11, 2009, 12:52:00 PM »
Quote from: Dead End;2974203
I heard Ar-15 prices have gone up so fucking high.  They're gonna be way better to shoot than the ak though.  Aks aren't known for their accuracy, they're the most popular machine gun cause they're cheap and will work filthy forever, not accurate as a single shot weapon.

yours will be a single shot AK.  The AR-15 will be more accurate because its a more precision modern firearm.  

It sucks that prices are through the roof on everything but Im not sure if they will ever go down again really.  I only see gun laws tightening which allows gun makers and gun dealers to inflate their own business by spreading rumors and scaring people into buying now.  Its working too.  Sales are good.  I was in Walmart looking for some ammo not too long ago and they were still sold out of most everything.  Its been like that for 6 months or more now.  People are buying it up as fast as the factories can make it.
Quote from:

Offline Zombie!

• mmm....brains
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #505 on: May 11, 2009, 01:12:50 PM »
No comments on the FAL? I actually liked it more than the ak, and I hear it's more accurate. The Ar-15 is more of something to reach for. And as far as accuracy goes I'd just be shooting for sport, extreme accuracy at distance isn't too important, plus I was hitting the chest at about 80 meters (not sure about this) with a pistol, a few headshots too. My accuracy was dece for being new.

Offline wheelr

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #506 on: May 11, 2009, 01:24:02 PM »
A FAL is a decent 7.62x51/.308 weapon.  Not too expensive either.  It's a little different than an AK though (size, ammo).  It is probably more accurate but that is dependent on a lot of things.

I'd go with an AR-15 for a good all around gun.  Save up and get an M1A or AR-10 if you want a semi-auto 7.62/.308 rifle.

Offline Hank Chinaski

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #507 on: May 11, 2009, 01:25:05 PM »
I was just saying that the AR-15 isnt more accurate because its a single shot like duder claimed.  Ive never shot an FAL personally.  But if you want something to just go have some fun with, the main considerations for me are cost of the gun and cost of ammo.  Its got to be affordable to go shoot a ton of rounds for the day.  And unless you have loot to stockpile ammo, getting a caliber most places will readily have helps also.
Quote from:

Offline Dead End

• View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #508 on: May 11, 2009, 02:16:40 PM »
AR is just put together better than a typical AK.  AK's weren't made for target practice.

FALs are nice.

Offline Thepoolman

• View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #509 on: May 11, 2009, 04:29:15 PM »
the other day while out shooting photos, 3 little ghetto thugs decided to try and rob me at gunpoint.  i was in one of the nicer neighborhoods in the city. I was shooting a photo and they started talking to me, i paid half a mind to them and kept shooting,, when i put my camera down from my eye, it was replaced with a gun. i looked the kid in the eyes, scoffed and walked across the street. Ill be fucked if im going to let some little fuck try and steal a camera i worked my ass off for.  His friends were telling him to shoot me, i knew he didnt have the balls.  had i not had my camera in my hands( had it been around my neck) i would have beaten them with my umbrella.   Ive been thinking about getting a small gun to keep in my camera bag incase of this situation happening again. Im pretty sure that its illegal to carry in philadelphia, but its something i have to check out.  I might still get something to keep in my apartment.  I was looking at getting something compact and powerful, not   too expensive... similiar to the glock that couch was talking about. Can anyone point me in the right direction with what would be a good choice.  Thanks
« Last Edit: May 11, 2009, 04:31:59 PM by Thepoolman »

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

Post Your Guns
« Reply #509 on: May 11, 2009, 04:29:15 PM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special
Hello