Multimedia

Author Topic: Post Your Guns  (Read 1742924 times)

Offline sloppy

• \"Something Awesome\"
  • O.G. Member
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #465 on: April 30, 2009, 11:11:21 PM »
I wanna get one of these:

Quote from: GeorgiaBMXer;1590816
At least I am not a idoit like most of you

Offline Hank Chinaski

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #466 on: April 30, 2009, 11:38:24 PM »
i love how its rated ages 3 and up.
Quote from:
His hair is alive with the crimson ghost of our father\'s lost adventures!

Offline sloppy

• \"Something Awesome\"
  • O.G. Member
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #467 on: April 30, 2009, 11:45:41 PM »
Water gun happiness, the water range is far!
Quote from: GeorgiaBMXer;1590816
At least I am not a idoit like most of you

Offline wheelr

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #468 on: May 01, 2009, 12:15:36 AM »
It can shoot clear across a room.

Offline BrokenEnglish

• View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #469 on: May 01, 2009, 12:19:23 AM »
I think the funniest part is the choking hazard...
Quote from: couch;3268543
S\'n D for 7068, I see nothing wrong with that.

Offline r0bbert

• View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #470 on: May 01, 2009, 05:34:02 AM »
Quote from: ilvmybicycle;2915847
here is the new deal. if you dont own a gun you cant bitch about guns
if you do the you can.

dont be such pussies and scared of guns.
one day you might need one to save your life.

QUOTE]

one day a elephant could save my life doesnt mean i have several at home just incase .

i have no problem with people keeping fire arms such as  hunting rifles , shotguns etc , but pistols and automatic weapons are just there for killing people and the more in circulation the more likely it is to happen. and the more likely a pissed of kid is gonna walk into school with his dads gloc and kill someone

Offline Ben Dover

• View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #471 on: May 01, 2009, 06:32:20 AM »
Quote from: r0bbert;2963492
Quote from: ilvmybicycle;2915847
here is the new deal. if you dont own a gun you cant bitch about guns
if you do the you can.

dont be such pussies and scared of guns.
one day you might need one to save your life.

QUOTE]

one day a elephant could save my life doesnt mean i have several at home just incase .

i have no problem with people keeping fire arms such as  hunting rifles , shotguns etc , but pistols and automatic weapons are just there for killing people and the more in circulation the more likely it is to happen. and the more likely a pissed of kid is gonna walk into school with his dads gloc and kill someone

So if you have a shotgun at home and it comes to a situation where you have to use it what happens? Oh yeah, you blow the guys head off and destroy a wall. A handgun will be easier to use in a smaller space (your house) and won't blow down your wall, especially if you miss.
Quote from: G;3571894
You would do yourself less harm drinking an asbestos and dog shit smoothie

Offline joe p.

• Beiber Haircut
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #472 on: May 01, 2009, 06:34:27 AM »
Question, how many of you have ever shot a home invader?

Offline Dead End

• View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #473 on: May 01, 2009, 09:15:01 AM »
Quote from: Andras;2963519
Quote from: r0bbert;2963492

So if you have a shotgun at home and it comes to a situation where you have to use it what happens? Oh yeah, you blow the guys head off and destroy a wall. A handgun will be easier to use in a smaller space (your house) and won't blow down your wall, especially if you miss.

Shotgun is said to be one of the best home defense weapons you can get.  You don't load it with buckshot or a slug, you use maybe #4 bird shot.  Also the racking of a shotgun is one of the more recognizable sounds, especially to someone creeping around your house.

Offline Ben Dover

• View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #474 on: May 01, 2009, 09:32:39 AM »
Quote from: Dead End;2963600

Shotgun is said to be one of the best home defense weapons you can get.  You don't load it with buckshot or a slug, you use maybe #4 bird shot.  Also the racking of a shotgun is one of the more recognizable sounds, especially to someone creeping around your house.

Or you could just have a small caliber pistol to immobilise them without killing them. Shoot out their knee or hands or something. Minimum damage to your house as well.

You don't want to go using a gun that causes the same amount of damage to your house as a burglar would.

Offline Birdmane

• nekbeerd
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #475 on: May 01, 2009, 09:39:54 AM »
Quote from: joe p.;2963521
Question, how many of you have ever shot a home invader?

Probably none of us, what is your point?

Quote from: Dead End;2963600
Quote from: Andras;2963519

This Robert guy is retarded.

Quote from: Andras;2963611
Or you could just have a small caliber pistol to immobilise them without killing them. Shoot out their knee or hands or something. Minimum damage to your house as well.

You don't want to go using a gun that causes the same amount of damage to your house as a burglar would.

If someone broke into my apartment I would probably grab the shotgun and rack it a few times hoping that they would leave.  If not I would shoot them, it is a 20 gauge so it wouldn't be deadly if aimed correctly.  My other roommate would surely come out with his .44 and kill them.

If I lived with a family of my own then I would shoot to kill and be loaded up with hollow points.
L0F

Offline Ben Dover

• View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #476 on: May 01, 2009, 09:47:40 AM »
I'm just saying there's no point blowing your walls apart to shoot a burglar who's nicking £500 word if it's going to cost 700 to get the walls fixed.

Small caliber = dash of plaster on your wall to fix it if you miss and not having to deal with anything court related because you splattered the burglars brains up the wall.

Offline Birdmane

• nekbeerd
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #477 on: May 01, 2009, 09:51:11 AM »
If a junkie broke into your house all hopped up on something, a .22 wouldn't do the trick, especially in a non lethal place.  .22 is bad also because they break apart and shards of bullet go everywhere, its hard to find them all then results in poisoning.

If you have a gun for self protection in your home it should always be shoot to kill.  It saves you the chance of being hurt and saves you from lawsuits from the home invader.

I see what you mean about the home damage, I would be more worried about the high calibers going through walls and harming someone else who wasn't meant to be shot.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 09:52:15 AM by Birdmane »
L0F

Offline Ben Dover

• View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #478 on: May 01, 2009, 09:59:02 AM »
How gutted would you be if you shot your room mate trying to stop him from getting hurt by the junkie/burglar. And I see what you mean but I just think a pistol would be easier to use in a small space than a shotgun.

Offline Birdmane

• nekbeerd
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #479 on: May 01, 2009, 10:02:15 AM »
Thats why I would rather use a shotgun, .20 gauge, than a high powered pistol.  There is just less of a chance for someone else to get hit, but still stopping power and deterrence in the racking noise.
L0F

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

Post Your Guns
« Reply #479 on: May 01, 2009, 10:02:15 AM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special