Multimedia

Author Topic: Post Your Guns  (Read 1501770 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline bobinverted

  • Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 449
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #345 on: March 16, 2009, 04:07:47 PM »
Anyone else notice that gun nuts tend to be totally insecure pussies?

Offline joe p.

  • Beiber Haircut
  • Veteran
  • *****
  • Posts: 7110
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #346 on: March 16, 2009, 04:09:14 PM »
I will never understand why someone would feel like they need to own an assault rifle.

Offline wheelr

  • Veteran
  • *****
  • Posts: 8970
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #347 on: March 16, 2009, 05:03:17 PM »
Quote from: bobinverted;2912137
Anyone else notice that gun nuts tend to be totally insecure pussies?


Hey, look!  I have a little puppy on my heels.

Offline eazy_tom

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1893
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #348 on: March 16, 2009, 06:02:58 PM »
Quote from: joe p.;2912141
I will never understand why someone would feel like they need to own an assault rifle.


Most of the people that legally own Assault rifles (semi-auto, and auto), have them for fun. They go down to the range on the weekends with their AR-15 or AK and have a blast shooting. Another reason might be to defend them self's if a large natural disaster such as hurricane Katrina occurs. When the next big earth quake in LA occurs I would much rather have a gun in my house then to not.
Get emmm!
tumblr yay

Offline greenreese

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 3117
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #349 on: March 16, 2009, 06:42:53 PM »
Quote from: eazy_tom;2912327
When the next big earth quake in LA occurs I would much rather have a gun in my house then to not.



For what?
La Di Da Di

Offline Raz bro

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1002
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #350 on: March 16, 2009, 06:45:34 PM »
Quote from: greenreese;2912358
For what?


so he doesn't get all his shit jacked. NEWW ORRRRRRRRRLEANNNNNNS
refs - Spakky, Peter Griffen, bhaverchuck, I<3Bike, motobrando, foundsoul, and more on another site

Offline bobinverted

  • Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 449
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #351 on: March 16, 2009, 06:50:39 PM »
Quote from: wheelr;2912239
Hey, look!  I have a little puppy on my heels.


You should shoot it with your gun.

Offline eazy_tom

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1893
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #352 on: March 16, 2009, 08:06:14 PM »
Quote from: Raz bro;2912360
so he doesn't get all his shit jacked. NEWW ORRRRRRRRRLEANNNNNNS

Yep, and to protect me and the people around me.
Get emmm!
tumblr yay

Offline paulie

  • Staff
  • Administrator
  • O.G. Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 31467
    • View Profile
    • http://
Post Your Guns
« Reply #353 on: March 17, 2009, 04:16:23 PM »
for the record - i've no problems with people in the states having all sorts of guns, it makes total sense to me. i've fired some and can say it's not my bag. but i'm not into watching football or driving cars either, so whatever floats your boat as far as hobbies go.
as for protection, i'd probably have a gun if i lived in the states. every other cunt has one so you may aswell make it a level playing field. of course i'm more happy to not own one, but neither do 99% of the uk.

but my honest question to all you lot is - have you ever had to shoot someone? you all bang on about how you need them, what with crime being so bad and all the outlaws being tooled up. but has anyone been in the situation where you've needed that gun?

or do you think it's more like mutually assured destruction? where no one fucks with you in case you have a gun? so you end up with a type of unspoken stand off where crime is kept low due to everyone being able to shoot each other?

or is it something else like the need for security, paranoia, whatever?
union  

everyday video editing hell

"The ship that is our industry is sinking fast and there only seems to be 20 lifeboats for 2200 passengers, and those lifeboats are only letting on friends or family."

Offline PosiDave

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 818
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #354 on: March 17, 2009, 04:30:53 PM »
Quote from: irish hoffman rider;2866934
guns are the gayest motherfuckering things ever,
its cause your arming your selfs thiefs are arming them selves so when you get shot in the face i will piss on all your graves,
your 2nd amendment can eat shit,
i hope obama re writes the constitution,
its not fucking 1787 shit needs updating,
no man should have the right to own a gun,
no country either


I hope you are joking. I honestly don't think most people who have guns deserve to have them. But every country will always have guns so everyman should also have the right to them ( without prior reason not to). it was made for a militia and even thou the odds of ever using a militia in any civilized country is almost never going to happen it is better to have instead of standing dick in hand. Also there are things called hobbies (see bike riding) and sometimes guns fall under that. blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. It would be like you asking Elton John not to be gay anymore be reasonable.
Refs: Fresh, Smut, BMXican-Manny, Powersbikeshop, Bluebmx

Offline PosiDave

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 818
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #355 on: March 17, 2009, 04:38:53 PM »
Quote from: pimpa$aurus;2911559
Look at the context it was written in. At the time there was no police force, you were allowed to raise militias in order to defend yourself, same with owning guns. That was the reason for the 2nd amendment being written. Today you have a police force yet still find the need to arm yourselves to the teeth, when in comparison there is next to nothing to arm yourselves against (of course apart from the government).

You can't go round talking about 'what the constitution was founded on' and go round quoting Jefferson, declaration of independence b2b slaveowner lol. Not to mention his lovely attitudes towards the Native population, handily whitewashed from much of todays history, 100m killed like its nothing.

The right to bear arms is at the root of much of your crime problems you joker, not the other way round.



I will agree that whites did fuck over natives (American and Hawaiian) and that most of those who started this beloved country were hypocrites, liars and slave owners but simply taking away something from people who have done no wrong solves nothing. I could rant about socialist and anarchist views. Stricter regulations on those who have mental problems, Criminal records and domestic violence problems/ Gun shows and shops would solve more problem and also keep income. The American society is based off of crime and is set up to have crime happen because without it America would have a high unemployment rate imagine half the legal system workers. So you can't really point the problem at the guns but at the government and the people who continue actions.
Refs: Fresh, Smut, BMXican-Manny, Powersbikeshop, Bluebmx

Offline joe p.

  • Beiber Haircut
  • Veteran
  • *****
  • Posts: 7110
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #356 on: March 17, 2009, 06:13:51 PM »
Honestly, what is so fun about shooting guns at targets? I shot some 9mm rounds at a range in vegas and there was nothing exciting or enjoyable about it at all.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I'd much rather do pretty much anything than pay tons of money to stand in one spot and shoot at some circles printed on a piece of paper.

Offline deathrow

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2520
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #357 on: March 17, 2009, 06:30:25 PM »
there are different types of shooting and training you can do that make it fun. S.W.A.T training for example... that shit is a blast. any specialized devision of law enforcement or military that utilizes specialized weapons is AWESOME!!!
« Last Edit: March 17, 2009, 06:33:45 PM by deathrow »
"Psst, I\'m going to engage now. You ready?" - Couch

Offline eazy_tom

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1893
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #358 on: March 17, 2009, 07:02:58 PM »
Quote from: joe p.;2913536
Honestly, what is so fun about shooting guns at targets? I shot some 9mm rounds at a range in vegas and there was nothing exciting or enjoyable about it at all.

Maybe I'm missing something, but I'd much rather do pretty much anything than pay tons of money to stand in one spot and shoot at some circles printed on a piece of paper.

Not everyone likes the same things.
Most people that own guns have fun shooting them.
Get emmm!
tumblr yay

Offline Birdmane

  • nekbeerd
  • Veteran
  • *****
  • Posts: 9034
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #359 on: March 17, 2009, 07:15:30 PM »
Quote from: paulie;2913440
for the record - i've no problems with people in the states having all sorts of guns, it makes total sense to me. i've fired some and can say it's not my bag. but i'm not into watching football or driving cars either, so whatever floats your boat as far as hobbies go.
as for protection, i'd probably have a gun if i lived in the states. every other cunt has one so you may aswell make it a level playing field. of course i'm more happy to not own one, but neither do 99% of the uk.

but my honest question to all you lot is - have you ever had to shoot someone? you all bang on about how you need them, what with crime being so bad and all the outlaws being tooled up. but has anyone been in the situation where you've needed that gun?

or do you think it's more like mutually assured destruction? where no one fucks with you in case you have a gun? so you end up with a type of unspoken stand off where crime is kept low due to everyone being able to shoot each other?

or is it something else like the need for security, paranoia, whatever?



As a response to the statement that "every other cunt in the states has one,"  that is as much a generalization as saying that everyone in the UK has horrible teeth or something like that.  The only people on the board that have strong views about firearms are the ones that own them.  

Just because your country is different and all uptight about their crime rate, which has gone up a significant amount in the past 15 years, does not mean that it is a correct way to live or better than any other way.

Crime here isn't so bad, I would bet that I live in a safer area than you do.  I don't need a gun, I have never needed a gun, but I like to have them just in case I ever do.  I cannot carry concealed weapons in my state.  America isn't like the fucking wild west.

Security has something to do with owning a gun, but paranoia?  C'mon, maybe some people, but not most.

I don't like to argue about guns because I feel like its the same as abortion and just keeps getting thrown about.  

There is nothing wrong with guns, there is something wrong with people that use them for evil purposes, and by the way, most of those are unregistered, illegal and people with felonies already.
L0F

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

Post Your Guns
« Reply #359 on: March 17, 2009, 07:15:30 PM »

 

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special
Hello