Multimedia

Author Topic: Post Your Guns  (Read 452887 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Cat Daddy

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 787
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #3840 on: December 19, 2012, 07:50:55 PM »
no surprise there..go look at what pmags are going for on gunbroker!

Offline Rick James

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2845
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #3841 on: December 19, 2012, 07:57:31 PM »
The whole industry is getting slammed right now. Damn near everything is out of stock and more than a few websites are down as well.

Offline sokoloka

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2630
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #3842 on: December 19, 2012, 08:42:09 PM »
Shit's flying off the shelves everywhere - just got myself a couple of these:

http://armsofamerica.com/akm-47polishfolderkitdemil20900.aspx

AK-builder flat bending dies, couple of Polish receiver flats and some chrome lined barrels.  Bending dies should look nice to my AR10&15 jigs :)

Underfolders here I come!

Quote from: JPR@lastcall;3184017
It would have been great to have parents, but it made BMX so much more hardcore and real not being able to buy anything new, ever.

BOUNCEHOUSE420

  • Guest
Post Your Guns
« Reply #3843 on: December 19, 2012, 09:17:07 PM »
Quote from: sokoloka;3616575
Shit's flying off the shelves everywhere - just got myself a couple of these:

http://armsofamerica.com/akm-47polishfolderkitdemil20900.aspx

AK-builder flat bending dies, couple of Polish receiver flats and some chrome lined barrels.  Bending dies should look nice to my AR10&15 jigs :)

Underfolders here I come!



nice building aks is fun! check out akfiles

Offline wheelr

  • Veteran
  • *****
  • Posts: 8970
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #3844 on: December 20, 2012, 12:30:15 AM »

Offline William

  • Veteran
  • *****
  • Posts: 6377
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #3845 on: December 20, 2012, 03:27:12 AM »
Quote from: wheelr;3616690
Speaking of AKs.  Make one out of a shovel:

http://www.northeastshooters.com/vbulletin/threads/179192-DIY-Shovel-AK-photo-tsunami-warning!


God damn that is awesome

 ▲▲ amidoinitrite?

Offline yacqueli

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 545
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #3846 on: December 20, 2012, 02:20:14 PM »
Found a LGS that just got a case of QD 80's. picked up few for myself
G-TROOP
PURE EVIL!

Offline DBAMF

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 646
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #3847 on: December 20, 2012, 04:27:13 PM »
Looking for reccomandations on a .45 handgun. This will be my first hand gun. Looking for something thats nice to shoot, is of good quality, not overly cumbersome. I have shot lots of rifes before but am new to handguns.

Any thoughts?

Offline DBAMF

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 646
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #3848 on: December 20, 2012, 04:28:04 PM »
Double post

Offline (jeff)

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 3996
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #3849 on: December 20, 2012, 04:40:21 PM »
I bought a box of 125g .38spl +p Speer Gold Dots yesterday for right under 10 dollars. Also got a HKS speedloader for about 5 bucks. I have several "$10 off a $20 purchase" coupons for a local store and I've been making out like a bandit.

Offline sokoloka

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2630
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #3850 on: December 20, 2012, 05:36:31 PM »
Quote from: parider;3616934
Looking for reccomandations on a .45 handgun. This will be my first hand gun. Looking for something thats nice to shoot, is of good quality, not overly cumbersome. I have shot lots of rifes before but am new to handguns.

Any thoughts?


1911 all the way.
Quote from: JPR@lastcall;3184017
It would have been great to have parents, but it made BMX so much more hardcore and real not being able to buy anything new, ever.

Offline Cat Daddy

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 787
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #3851 on: December 20, 2012, 06:36:04 PM »
Stood in line...for an hour...twice....Pmags gone within 10mins of opening. Picked up two sets of 3 Troy Indus Battle mags and two magpul 20rds..might go back for my pmags...

Offline William

  • Veteran
  • *****
  • Posts: 6377
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #3852 on: December 20, 2012, 06:45:12 PM »
Quote from: parider;3616934
Looking for reccomandations on a .45 handgun. This will be my first hand gun. Looking for something thats nice to shoot, is of good quality, not overly cumbersome. I have shot lots of rifes before but am new to handguns.

Any thoughts?


If it's your first handgun then don't get a .45. That's my thought!

9mm or .38 would be good. The only .45 platform I like is the 1911

 ▲▲ amidoinitrite?

Offline master

  • Global Moderator
  • Sr. Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 4198
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #3853 on: December 20, 2012, 07:58:13 PM »
Quote from: parider;3616934
Looking for reccomandations on a .45 handgun. This will be my first hand gun. Looking for something thats nice to shoot, is of good quality, not overly cumbersome. I have shot lots of rifes before but am new to handguns.

Any thoughts?


It all depends on what you want to do with it IMO... range, comps, plinker, concealed carry, house gun, etc?

Quote from: William;3616975
If it's your first handgun then don't get a .45. That's my thought!

9mm or .38 would be good. The only .45 platform I like is the 1911


For a first handgun I always recommend a .22 just so someone can practice a shitload, but a .45 is a great cartridge once someone is ready for a man sized caliber. The recoil is just fine through a full sized pistol and you can't beat the stopping power.

Offline Rick James

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2845
    • View Profile
Post Your Guns
« Reply #3854 on: December 20, 2012, 09:11:10 PM »
Quote from: Cat Daddy;3616974
Stood in line...for an hour...twice....Pmags gone within 10mins of opening. Picked up two sets of 3 Troy Indus Battle mags and two magpul 20rds..might go back for my pmags...


Brownells sells 3.5 years’ worth of magazines in 72 hours

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

Post Your Guns
« Reply #3854 on: December 20, 2012, 09:11:10 PM »

 

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special