Multimedia

Author Topic: Wild Trail setups  (Read 825623 times)

Offline Kinchy

• Fux wit titles
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Wild Trail setups
« Reply #705 on: May 13, 2010, 10:39:40 AM »
Looks like it's completely different in the US than UK then, let's leave it at that.
Quote from: Broady;3529439
I ran ahead a bit and hid, dropped my jeans and took my top off and started chasing them whilst spraying beer all over them and making weird noises.

Offline BDSM Master

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Wild Trail setups
« Reply #706 on: May 13, 2010, 10:42:05 AM »
Quote from: Kinchy;3280355
Looks like it's completely different in the US than UK then, let's leave it at that.

course it is. from my observations chavs seem to permeate all the areas you don't want them to be, such as trails. in the US, all the hoodlums hooligans and troublemakers stick to not going into the woods, can't get their shoes dirty.

Offline Jame$

• NaCl
  • O.G. Member
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bikeguide.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=6
Wild Trail setups
« Reply #707 on: May 13, 2010, 10:45:49 AM »
Quote from: BDSM Master;3280354
if they water lips and landings and sweep and patch up some stuff, where's the harm? i ran a set of trails by myself, and i don't have any qualms with people coming to ride, so long as they tidy up a bit. if they do work, who's to even know someone was riding unless they were there? certainly a trails god like you must have surveillance installed at your jumps, to keep detailed records of visitors. if you ride someone's jumps you don't know, leave them looking as good or better than when you got there, simple as that. leave them a note saying you rode and cleaned up, with your number or something. anyone who gets mad about that can suck a fat dick because you're just a worthless cunt then.

Hey, you're what 16?  I bet you've ran tons of trails and had tons of interactions with people coming to your spot in that time huh?

Also, i'd be pretty pissed if people messed about with my lips and landings whilst i wasn't there.

Trails god?  I suggest you learn to read, i simple stated my opinion, pretty much like you're stating yours. Does that make you a trails god?  No, you're just someone who posts pictures on the net so you can hear people big you up like the little kid you are.

Now fuck off kid, i don't like you and your contribution to this thread is pretty worthless and a bit late considering we'd all already had this discussion without your obviously enlightened opinion and agreed to disagree on the subject.
Pin it to Win it.

Offline ABCD

• <3 ROLLIN\' DEEP BRUV
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Wild Trail setups
« Reply #708 on: May 13, 2010, 10:50:29 AM »
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 02:15:52 PM by GM »

Offline Jame$

• NaCl
  • O.G. Member
    • View Profile
Wild Trail setups
« Reply #709 on: May 13, 2010, 10:57:22 AM »
Don't bring mtbers into this ;)

Okay, i should say he looks 13, any better?    Anyways kids a dick, that's all i was pointing out really

I've had around 10 spots ruined over my course of riding trails and dug at multiple other spots.  I have respect for what other people do, he obviously doesn't and he also missed most the points brought up in this thread.

Anyways, i'm done arguings about this.  I have my views on this and others there's, sadly some people's views are a bit disrespectful to others work.

Back to pictures :)
Pin it to Win it.

Offline BrokenEnglish

• View Profile
Wild Trail setups
« Reply #710 on: May 13, 2010, 10:58:00 AM »
mountain bikers are what drove me and my friends to build on private land.
Quote from: couch;3268543
S\'n D for 7068, I see nothing wrong with that.

Offline BDSM Master

• Veteran
    • View Profile
Wild Trail setups
« Reply #711 on: May 13, 2010, 10:58:58 AM »
Quote from: Jame$;3280361
Hey, you're what 16?  I bet you've ran tons of trails and had tons of interactions with people coming to your spot in that time huh?

Also, i'd be pretty pissed if people messed about with my lips and landings whilst i wasn't there.

Trails god?  I suggest you learn to read, i simple stated my opinion, pretty much like you're stating yours. Does that make you a trails god?  No, you're just someone who posts pictures on the net so you can hear people big you up like the little kid you are.

Now fuck off kid, i don't like you and your contribution to this thread is pretty worthless and a bit late considering we'd all already had this discussion without your obviously enlightened opinion and agreed to disagree on the subject.

sorry, internet god**

i never said anything about messing with anything either. if i show up at a set of trails and there's a hole in the lip, i'll patch it. if they're dry, i'll wet them down. i've probably dealt with over 50 people pulling bullshit at the jumps i ran too. the area they're built in is getting a lot more traffic from walkers and the like, and they just got leveled because people were riding mopeds on them. you're right though, everything i do is only to big myself up, because all i want to do is get my name out there so i can go to dew tour and be a household name. you see right through me.

obviously we all have different ideas of what acceptable trails ettiquette is. let's get back to trails.

« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 11:00:23 AM by BDSM Master »

Offline Jame$

• NaCl
  • O.G. Member
    • View Profile
Wild Trail setups
« Reply #712 on: May 13, 2010, 11:03:22 AM »
edit:
« Last Edit: May 13, 2010, 12:29:47 PM by Jame$ »
Pin it to Win it.

Offline Kinchy

• Fux wit titles
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Wild Trail setups
« Reply #713 on: May 13, 2010, 12:27:00 PM »
Quote from: BDSM Master;3280358
course it is. from my observations chavs seem to permeate all the areas you don't want them to be, such as trails. in the US, all the hoodlums hooligans and troublemakers stick to not going into the woods, can't get their shoes dirty.

Not really sure what you're getting at with this, as this thread has not much to do with chavs really.

Chavs coming and fucking up your spot is annoying, but they're chavs, what do you expect.
But riders coming and being disrespectful? That's way out of line.
Quote from: Broady;3529439
I ran ahead a bit and hid, dropped my jeans and took my top off and started chasing them whilst spraying beer all over them and making weird noises.

Offline ABCD

• <3 ROLLIN\' DEEP BRUV
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Wild Trail setups
« Reply #714 on: May 13, 2010, 12:32:43 PM »
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 02:15:42 PM by GM »

Offline ABCD

• <3 ROLLIN\' DEEP BRUV
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Wild Trail setups
« Reply #715 on: May 13, 2010, 12:33:28 PM »

Anyone got any footy of this?

Offline Jame$

• NaCl
  • O.G. Member
    • View Profile
Wild Trail setups
« Reply #716 on: May 13, 2010, 12:39:53 PM »
Quote from: Gamlin;3280422
I have also made an observation whilst being at various trails in the south west over last year and this year, BMXers who can drive, are generally sound. Yet MTBers who can drive, are all dicks?

I ride a 24inch mtb.  

You have 2 groups in the mtb jumping scene, you get the proper mtb trail riders who all run their own spots and are awesome lads.  Then you get the pricky dirt jump kids, all wanting to be the next sponsored pro, all with over the top mtb's for trails and most likely emblazoned with monster energy stickers and the likes.  Please don't get us confused ha.
Pin it to Win it.

Offline blueee

• Dumbest, Ugliest, Rattiest spot searching master on bikeguide
  • O.G. Member
    • View Profile
    • http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=141705194
Wild Trail setups
« Reply #717 on: May 13, 2010, 12:58:09 PM »
my jumps was whores ridden by everyone i could convince to come thru... and anyone who rode regularly definitely spent time digging

RIP 1216

Offline ABCD

• <3 ROLLIN\' DEEP BRUV
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Wild Trail setups
« Reply #718 on: May 13, 2010, 01:36:40 PM »
« Last Edit: June 07, 2018, 02:39:49 PM by ABCD »

Offline _tom_

• Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://soundcloud.com/tom_the_beast
Wild Trail setups
« Reply #719 on: May 13, 2010, 01:41:36 PM »
I don't fit into either of those mtb groups really, I'm definitely a case of all the gear no idea though with my mtb I think haha. mtb is more for xc and downhill now I've got a bmx though.

That trail swap idea sounds good, although I don't have any of my own to show for myself. But it'd be nice to ride something different.

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

Wild Trail setups
« Reply #719 on: May 13, 2010, 01:41:36 PM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special