Multimedia

Author Topic: Wild Trail setups  (Read 338680 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline Wolf Blitzer

  • a prick
  • Veteran
  • *****
  • Posts: 7154
    • View Profile
Wild Trail setups
« Reply #570 on: January 27, 2010, 04:52:12 PM »
Quote from: kinchy;3186921
Maybe you should have got off your fat ass and built some then.

Don't even mention weather/people to build with/type of soil or any other crap. I live in England. You have no excuse.

I'm not having a go because "it's fun to have a go at Bitzer", if anyone said that they would get the same response.

I fucking hate anyone that moans about not having trails.

You're a fucking moron.

I didn't moan ONCE about not having trails you thick fuck.

Look at Chase Hawk. He GREW UP riding trails. People that rock the shit out of trails, grew up riding trails. They didn't grow up riding street, or riding shitty pre-fab parks. I've ridden trails, I just wish I was better at them. People that grow up an ride nothing but trails is awesome. I'm saying I wish thats what I was introduced to when I was little and I first started riding.

I'm saying that I wish the scene I grew up riding was a trails scene. I wish everyone here was into trails, and I wish everyone that got me into riding always rode trails. I think riding and digging trails is some of the most fun you can have on a bike.

I've tried digging at my local spot. No one ever takes it seriously. Usually I'm one that wants to dig, and carve a perfect lip.

Your just such a prick for no reason. You took one little thing I said out of context.

Fuck off.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2010, 04:53:59 PM by Wolf Blitzer »
Quote from: Panda-san;3302311
im black and i ride bmx

so that means it was me ?

Quote from: SlushPUP;3302314
yes, give it back

Offline firebikesmullets

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 1204
  • Turd Sandwich
    • View Profile
Wild Trail setups
« Reply #571 on: January 27, 2010, 06:03:22 PM »
Quote from: Zach Bitzer;3201022
You're a fucking moron.

I didn't moan ONCE about not having trails you thick fuck.

Look at Chase Hawk. He GREW UP riding trails. People that rock the shit out of trails, grew up riding trails. They didn't grow up riding street, or riding shitty pre-fab parks. I've ridden trails, I just wish I was better at them. People that grow up an ride nothing but trails is awesome. I'm saying I wish thats what I was introduced to when I was little and I first started riding.

I'm saying that I wish the scene I grew up riding was a trails scene. I wish everyone here was into trails, and I wish everyone that got me into riding always rode trails. I think riding and digging trails is some of the most fun you can have on a bike.

I've tried digging at my local spot. No one ever takes it seriously. Usually I'm one that wants to dig, and carve a perfect lip.

Your just such a prick for no reason. You took one little thing I said out of context.

Fuck off.



wish in one hand, shit in the other. see which one fills up first. maybe i'm misunderstanding something but it seems like you're complaining about not having a trail scene handed to you on a silver platter as soon as you took an interest in bmx? so what? i started out riding street and but i much prefer trails. i dig alone because it's worth it to me to have trails to ride.

just because all of the other people you ride with don't care for trails doesn't mean you have to give up. it's their loss.

Danno

  • Guest
Wild Trail setups
« Reply #572 on: January 27, 2010, 07:41:31 PM »
We really need to get digging round here. Slightly worrying digging in woods without permission and finding new shotgun cartridges around each time we went up though... (Maybe not in the US, but it is in the UK)

Offline Wolf Blitzer

  • a prick
  • Veteran
  • *****
  • Posts: 7154
    • View Profile
Wild Trail setups
« Reply #573 on: January 28, 2010, 02:03:01 AM »
Quote from: firebikesmullets;3201112
wish in one hand, shit in the other. see which one fills up first. maybe i'm misunderstanding something but it seems like you're complaining about not having a trail scene handed to you on a silver platter as soon as you took an interest in bmx? so what? i started out riding street and but i much prefer trails. i dig alone because it's worth it to me to have trails to ride.

just because all of the other people you ride with don't care for trails doesn't mean you have to give up. it's their loss.


Man, you guys are dense.

I'm not asking for trails to be handed to me. I just wish when me, and most of my friends got into bmx, we were more into trails. I wish I grew up building, riding, and respecting trails, and the trails scene in general. Since I'd have a much greater apprecation for them instead of looking at how fun something would be to hit.

I mean sure I appreciate the hardwork and effort, but I'm pretty sure theirs more than 1 or 2 people out their that wish they had trails, but don't dig alone.

I've helped build trails, and I've ridden trails. I would have just preferred riding and building trails  since I started riding, instead of starting at a older age.

Christ.
Quote from: Panda-san;3302311
im black and i ride bmx

so that means it was me ?

Quote from: SlushPUP;3302314
yes, give it back

Offline Eggit2

  • Veteran
  • *****
  • Posts: 9922
    • View Profile
Wild Trail setups
« Reply #574 on: January 28, 2010, 02:32:33 AM »
Regret is the word you are looking for.

Offline BrokenEnglish

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 3378
    • View Profile
Wild Trail setups
« Reply #575 on: January 28, 2010, 12:35:22 PM »
less life stories, more trails.
Quote from: couch;3268543
S\'n D for 7068, I see nothing wrong with that.

Offline Kinchy

  • Fux wit titles
  • Veteran
  • *****
  • Posts: 8492
    • View Profile
Wild Trail setups
« Reply #576 on: January 28, 2010, 05:56:41 PM »
Quote from: Zach Bitzer;3201022
Cry Cry


Quote from: Zach Bitzer;3201486
Cry Cry Cry


Yeah, looks like you've really done a lot to change that as well. Dig for the winter, ride for the summer. Trails don't take too long to adapt to, and you don;'t have to be chase hawk to have fun riding them.
Quote from: Broady;3529439
I ran ahead a bit and hid, dropped my jeans and took my top off and started chasing them whilst spraying beer all over them and making weird noises.

Offline jasongotlow

  • Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 140
    • View Profile
Wild Trail setups
« Reply #577 on: January 29, 2010, 01:19:20 AM »


over under.

im the under rider.  

lip is on the back of the far landing. and the landing is just past the closest lip to the camera.

photo was taken after the trails were flooded by rain

Offline Eggit2

  • Veteran
  • *****
  • Posts: 9922
    • View Profile
Wild Trail setups
« Reply #578 on: January 29, 2010, 02:05:24 AM »
Did the rain wash that landing out too, holy mellow landing.

Offline jasongotlow

  • Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 140
    • View Profile
Wild Trail setups
« Reply #579 on: January 29, 2010, 04:36:06 AM »
Quote from: Eggit2;3202452
Did the rain wash that landing out too, holy mellow landing.


that landing isnt that mellow just the way the camera is tilted. it also goes directly into a drop roller on the bottom of it, into a deeper section into a large kicker.

Offline mutiny5050

  • Sr. Member
  • ****
  • Posts: 2984
    • View Profile
Wild Trail setups
« Reply #580 on: January 29, 2010, 10:36:32 AM »
Quote from: jasongotlow;3202491
that landing isnt that mellow just the way the camera is tilted. it also goes directly into a drop roller on the bottom of it, into a deeper section into a large kicker.


dude its a 15 footer to a 20 footer. cant imagine it being any steeper. It worker for IAN

Offline rich

  • Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 441
    • View Profile
Wild Trail setups
« Reply #581 on: January 29, 2010, 01:51:11 PM »
Quote from: Danno;3201179
digging in woods without permission and finding new shotgun cartridges


yep.

Offline 911bmx

  • Veteran
  • *****
  • Posts: 6483
    • View Profile
    • http://photobucket.com/albums/v458/911bmx_es/new/
Wild Trail setups
« Reply #582 on: January 29, 2010, 02:17:01 PM »
so good this thread keeps giving me so much ideas for my new trails,now only if i can find a good location.
R.I.P.CC.

"IF YOU\'RE PASSIONATE ABOUT IT, YOU CAN DO ONE HANDERS ALL DAY"-brian foster

http://www.nobikes.com

Offline DonKnotts

  • Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 358
    • View Profile
Wild Trail setups
« Reply #583 on: January 31, 2010, 08:54:26 AM »
The dirt coaster looks awesome. Such a fun looking line.

 I grew up riding trails. I lived out in the country outside a small town. No street to speak of and the closest park was hours away. Park wasn't even that big back then as I remember. There were only two of us that rode in my hometown. We were best friends. Sooooo we started with pit jumps when I was 14 or so. We had crazy transfer lines int hose which may sound weird. By the next year the pit jumps led to a step up and above ground trails. The best part was that they were in my friends parents side yard. When I went in the military and he moved out the parents plowed them. I am going to try and find some pictures of them. I also have some pictures of some old trails in Albany Ga that I used to ride. I will try to find those as well. Sorry for the life story haha!
REFS:Blue Streak, Arnold Palmer, d shout, Sokoloka, Hman, genesis49, NorCalTaylor(traded parts)

Offline Allah

  • Veteran
  • *****
  • Posts: 5134
    • View Profile
Wild Trail setups
« Reply #584 on: February 02, 2010, 10:20:08 AM »
LOL whut? Via lightsinthewoods:

"Who knows what Ruben actually does?" Garrett Byrnes

45th Generation Roman.

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

Wild Trail setups
« Reply #584 on: February 02, 2010, 10:20:08 AM »

 

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special