Multimedia

Author Topic: Photo Gallery Rules  (Read 12963 times)

Offline nobody

• One Life, One Chance
  • Global Moderator
  • O.G. Member
    • View Profile
Photo Gallery Rules
« on: January 29, 2006, 05:09:11 PM »
Bumping
-Bumping your own thread, will get your thread deleted.

-Bumping somone elses, will get you a warning, at the very least. Possibly more.

-Using stupid tricks to get your thread bumped will not be tolerated.

-If your thread falls, TOUGH. It is because no one else is interested in seeing it.  So KNOCK IT OFF.

Image Size
-I'm tired of clicking on threads that have images that take up the entire screen and require scrolling to see the entire frame.  If you are going to post a picture resize it to a reasonable size or I will delete the thread.

-I don't want to hear anyone bitching about this because with the advent and popularity of Photoshop and similar programs this is not a difficult task to accomplish.

Flags/Smileys/Etc attached to initial thread
-I know that the site offers all sorts of fun little icons for you to use when you post a thread to draw attention to yourself.  Now here is the problem.  Not a single one of you deserves to have your thread looked at over someone else's thread.  Do not use these little icons to draw attention to yourself.  Only a few people have been doing this and I've heard complaints about it from a few other posters.  I have been going through deleting the icons as I see them but I've grown tired of doing so and will just delete your thread from here on out.  What that means for you is that if you want people to actually see what you are posting leave those icons off.

-I am only saying this for the person that is creating the thread becuase the icon they attach is visible within the actual forum.  If you're replying I could care less if you use those icons becuase it doesn't draw extra attention to the thread.

Offline Wolf Blitzer

• a prick
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
Photo Gallery Rules
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2010, 02:38:35 AM »
Completey unrelated, but you're the only other "Zach" that I know that spells it with an H, rather than a K.
Quote from: Panda-san;3302311
im black and i ride bmx

so that means it was me ?

Quote from: SlushPUP;3302314
yes, give it back

Offline blueee

• Dumbest, Ugliest, Rattiest spot searching master on bikeguide
  • O.G. Member
    • View Profile
    • http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=141705194
Re: Photo Gallery Rules
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2015, 02:04:10 AM »
old topics get deleted? coulda sworn we had more than a page of pictures on here

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

Re: Photo Gallery Rules
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2015, 02:04:10 AM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special