The Back Alley > Site Help and Rules

Posting about P2p, limewire, warez etc...

<< < (3/9) > >>

Biking2112:
I actually prefer going into target and getting the hard copy of my music. it's good.

sheepdog:
Laugh all you want Canada, a copy protection DMCA style law is going through your government that is MORE restrictive than the U.S. version. Even if it fails, the companies will not stop until they pass one about the same or worse.

therussianbabe:

--- Quote from: sheepdog;2223932 ---Laugh all you want Canada, a copy protection DMCA style law is going through your government that is MORE restrictive than the U.S. version. Even if it fails, the companies will not stop until they pass one about the same or worse.
--- End quote ---

He just PWN3D you Canada!

Oh and this is his forum is his, if he doesnt want that shit dont do it, no matter wherer you live he could probably get brought into lawsuits because he didnt "restrict" it or something, so uh stop arguing and just dont do it.

Aesop Rock:
No one is arguing. We all understand why he is doing it. Besides, if you're not smart enough to figure it out on your own you shouldn't probably be doing it anyway, since you wouldn't understand the risk you are putting yourself at.

sloppy:

--- Quote from: Jame$;2223018 ---I want to know who the bikeguide member being put through the courts is?
--- End quote ---

I'm pretty sure it was some kid who was trying to phish people, thread was in the hate section.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version