Multimedia

Author Topic: Bg advertising, better hurry!  (Read 4601 times)

Offline sheepdog

• Site Admin
  • Administrator
  • O.G. Member
    • View Profile
Bg advertising, better hurry!
« on: December 08, 2007, 04:47:48 PM »
Those of you considering it should consider doing so now.

As of New Years I will be increasing the rate a bit as they are significantly undervalued and have never been raised since the early days of BG. If you would like to pay ahead of time to lock in at the current rate that is fine as well. You would not be the first.

The rates even after a hike will still not only be undervalued, as I see it as a benefit to small manufacturers, but also be VERY far below what a magazine will charge you.

Pm or email me for rates (my username at bikeguide). They will not be posted here. Discounts available for multiple month purchases.

Offline Kurt Hohberger

• Administrator
  • Veteran
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bmxunion.com
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2007, 05:03:25 PM »
Quote from: sheepdog;2162144
Those of you considering it should consider doing so now.

As of New Years I will be increasing the rate a bit as they are significantly undervalued and have never been raised since the early days of BG. If you would like to pay ahead of time to lock in at the current rate that is fine as well. You would not be the first.

The rates even after a hike will still not only be undervalued, as I see it as a benefit to small manufacturers, but also be VERY far below what a magazine will charge you.

Pm or email me for rates (my username at bikeguide). They will not be posted here. Discounts available for multiple month purchases.

I may have to take you up on this...
Check out The Union! - http://www.bmxunion.com
Original interviews, videos, reviews, Insights... Daily videos, news and photos!

Offline sloppy

• \"Something Awesome\"
  • O.G. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2007, 02:48:23 AM »
From a pure economist view advertising here you are greatly increasing your demographic while paying very little compared to a magazine.  As long as "you" can maintain a website there is no way advertising here could hurt.
Quote from: GeorgiaBMXer;1590816
At least I am not a idoit like most of you

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2007, 02:48:23 AM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special
Hello