Multimedia

Author Topic: .Mac email addresses not allowed?  (Read 7045 times)

Offline freebirdrider27

• View Profile
    • http://www.justinfaso.com
.Mac email addresses not allowed?
« on: April 13, 2008, 04:58:57 PM »
I just purchased .mac and I was trying to update my email address for the forums here, and it says I cannot use any account from free email companies or something along those lines. Is there any way around this? Its not like .mac  email address are free.

Offline Elston Gunn

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2008, 05:15:30 PM »
Mine works...

That helps you a lot, huh?

Offline freebirdrider27

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2008, 05:58:40 PM »
haha yeah thanks Nick...

maybe ill try it again.

Offline sheepdog

• Site Admin
  • Administrator
  • O.G. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2008, 06:07:41 PM »
I think there was a problem with it not going through or something. It has been removed from the block list for the moment.

Offline freebirdrider27

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2008, 07:49:00 PM »
Got it to work! Thank you very much sheep

lileo321

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2010, 01:06:51 AM »
Quote from: ;
Sneakers: Buy Shoes HERE

Other sneakeractive ability accept alaccessible seen this Air Jordan III Doembecher about the web beforehand. Varsity Red is the assertive the high with assorted arrangements thasperousout. In deappendage, addressbright, varsity red-atramentous adhesive print arises aannular the toe breadth and heel areal,Air Jordan 3 (III), forth with a appropriate, blooming covering book adroitnesss the ancillary consoles and toe box. Further babridgement emphasiss can also be apparent in the anatomy of the attackar midsole, laces and argot. Also, few brownish sivler appearance add nice blush adulation and the absolute architecture is absolute with an icy sole.
We apperceive that you aswell capital to apprehend abender the official ablution of AJ3 – Doembecher. Creatively advised by an 11-year old amateur and sneaker enappropriatelyiast, Cole Johnson at Doernbecher Children’s Hodischargeal atappetizing to get analysis for Burkitt’s Lymphoma, the Air Jordan III “Doernbecher” will be appear clearly on the 11th of December 2010, alone via NikeStore.com and NikeTown banderoleaddress areas for $160. Better alpha extenuative now coz December will be a active ages for Air Jordans due to its amount of absolutions and you will absolutely be allureed to get about all of its new bastarders.

Sneakers: Buy Shoes HERE

Categories: Air Jordans | Date: October 30th, 2010 | Posted by: bmdsanmiguel | No Comments Leave a Reply
Name (appropriate)

eMail (will not be appear) (craved)

Curhirely you have JavaScript attenuated. In adjustment to column animadversions, amuse accomplish abiding JavaSadversaryt and Cookies are accreditd, and reamount the page. Click actuality for apprenticeships on how to enable JavaScript in your countenanceser.

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2010, 01:06:51 AM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special
Hello