Others > News

East London Street Jam... POSTPONED DUE TO DEMOLITION OF SPOT!

(1/2) > >>

paulie:
it's all very last minute, flyer's not been sorted yet.

you may know the spot.... the wallride on old bethnal green road is scheduled for demolition. this isn't bollocks, we've seen the planning application made to tower hamlets for some flats, day care centre etc... so we're having a jam.

saturday 24th november, kicks off around 1ish. the snickers wallride on the corner of old bethnal green road and mansford street, london e2.

we're gonna try to get some home made ramps sorted. but if not we still have a banging wallride, some rails, a hip, and a subwall. plus the mandatory manny pad.

we're getting some prizes and various companies are being contacted. but it's not about points winning prizes, it's about having a laugh before the spot gets demolished.

so get down, it'll be a giggle.

i can't find a pic, but it's the red brick wallride in this vid.

Krang:
I'll get down for this one fo' shaw!
I can have a word with James about some prizes and stuff if you like Paulie.

paulie:

--- Quote from: K.A.Spa;2114871 ---I'll get down for this one fo' shaw!
I can have a word with James about some prizes and stuff if you like Paulie.
--- End quote ---

safe man, that'd be good.

it's gonna be very, uh, loosely organised.
we're not really sure how to do it but there's been quite a bit of interest from some riders with various hook ups. i'm kinda jumping the gun by posting about it, but it's less than two weeks away!

as soon as the flyers done (hopefully this weekend) more info will be available.

S*Brad:
Hey guys,i think i could gather a few chaps from my area to head up.I havent a clue where the wall rid is i know where all of the usual spots are like Southbank and all that stuff.Any directions?.

Brad

paulie:
it's been called off!

the wallride is now a construction site, they move fast eh?

ah well. we may have a jam somewhere else in it's honor.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version