Multimedia

Author Topic: Trustworthy/Untrustworthy sellers: UK  (Read 558566 times)

Offline TomLarking15

• View Profile
Trustworthy/Untrustworthy sellers: UK
« Reply #435 on: November 29, 2008, 01:03:07 PM »
hmm no i live in sittingbourne in kent i just come to bexhill to stay at my dads some weekends
Quote from: josiethebeast;3028422
i bought some macneil blazers off him and they came fast
ive not had any problems

Offline mikemilleruk

• View Profile
« Reply #436 on: December 02, 2008, 01:23:55 PM »
scunny - bought hub off him,got it out quick, as described.

FBM.BMX - bought seat off him, very good, kept me updated and was as described.

Offline bmxer05 jake

• View Profile
« Reply #437 on: December 05, 2008, 11:06:50 AM »
fed tom is great , got the cranks today. ALOT better condition that expected.
Quote from: AaronBmx;2356875
you must be real bored to notice that.
and i don\'t mind in what hole i put it in!

Offline Sasha

• Pro_Tom
  • Global Moderator
  • O.G. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: December 05, 2008, 11:13:23 AM »
cheers mate :) sorry it took so long to post em im lazy haha.

Offline gnarly_dan

• View Profile
« Reply #439 on: December 16, 2008, 02:19:10 PM »
AVOID - bmx91ben

Complete waste of time. Agreed to swap a Frame and Forks i had, for a phone of his. We both agreed to post Friday. I organised a Courier to collect my stuff Friday. When Courier collected my stuff, i messaged him on here telling him it had been collected, and asked him if he had posted the phone. No reply (despite him logging in). I messaged his Phone (No reply). I messaged him throughout the weekend (no replys, despite him logging in). It got to Tuesday, and i luckily managed to hold the Courier in Transit. He then suddenly replied Wednesday saying he hadn't received my items and that he was going to post Wednesday. He still didn't. I got my stuff sent back to me. Waste of time and money.

AVOID.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 02:27:43 PM by gnarly_dan »
LESS IS MORE, STAY PURE STAY POOR

www.myspace.com/gnarlydan78

Offline bmx91ben

• View Profile
« Reply #440 on: December 16, 2008, 02:30:59 PM »
I thought the courier picked up sunday? (indiscrepency #1) and couriers don't take more than 3 days? (indiscrepency #2) and they don't work sundays?(indiscrepency #3)  that alledged text never came through? and sorry I didn't find a necessary reply for "courier picked up" ,hardly avoiding questions now?

yes I admit i was held up 2 days till I posted but when a COURIER doesn't deliver in 3 days makes you wonder if it will ever turn up? I was hardly filled with confidence

I'd rather let people decide from the facts what happened and who's in the wrong than posting shit about you

I'm willing to send you the tenner postage if you have proof for it and put this behind us but don't go posting shit about me acting innocent

Offline gnarly_dan

• View Profile
« Reply #441 on: December 16, 2008, 02:43:54 PM »
Quote from: bmx91ben;2785415
I thought the courier picked up sunday? (indiscrepency #1) and couriers don't take more than 3 days? (indiscrepency #2) and they don't work sundays?(indiscrepency #3)  that alledged text never came through? and sorry I didn't find a necessary reply for "courier picked up" ,hardly avoiding questions now?

yes I admit i was held up 2 days till I posted but when a COURIER doesn't deliver in 3 days makes you wonder if it will ever turn up? I was hardly filled with confidence

I'd rather let people decide from the facts what happened and who's in the wrong than posting shit about you

I'm willing to send you the tenner postage if you have proof for it and put this behind us but don't go posting shit about me acting innocent

Well, all thats rubbish.

Collection on Sunday? There was no mention what so ever of Sunday. Why would there be? I use parcel2go, and have been for the past 3 years...i know they don't pick-up Sunday, so thats rubbish for a start, which is why i also got a message from you saying post Friday? Also, they offer 72 hour service (answers your other statement).  

And why were you logging in throughout and not replying BTW...until Wednesday when you was expecting my stuff?
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 02:47:03 PM by gnarly_dan »

Offline bmx91ben

• View Profile
« Reply #442 on: December 16, 2008, 02:51:39 PM »
Quote from: gnarly_dan;2785432
Well, all thats rubbish.

Collection on Sunday? There was no mention what so ever of Sunday. Why would there be? I use parcel2go, and have been for the past 3 years...i know they don't pick-up Sunday, so thats rubbish for a start, which is why i also got a message from you saying post Friday? Also, they offer 72 hour service (answers your other statement).  

And why were you logging in throughout and not replying BTW...until Wednesday when you was expecting my stuff?

you said it was picked up sunday?

and even if you did send it friday, i make friday to wednesday more than 72 hours? seemed sketch as fuck so I'm hardly going to send

I get paid on the 24th, you may have the £10 if you have a receipt and we'll leave it at that, or you can leave this stuff and be £10 down, either way I don't care just let me know

Offline gnarly_dan

• View Profile
« Reply #443 on: December 16, 2008, 02:57:19 PM »
Quote from: bmx91ben;2785442
you said it was picked up sunday?

and even if you did send it friday, i make friday to wednesday more than 72 hours? seemed sketch as fuck so I'm hardly going to send

I get paid on the 24th, you may have the £10 if you have a receipt and we'll leave it at that, or you can leave this stuff and be £10 down, either way I don't care just let me know

Seemed sketch to you? Why do you think i stoped delivery in mid transit Tuesday after no reply from you whatsoever from Friday to Tuesday?

As i mentioned, you logged in here throughout, and ignored all my messages aswell as the text i sent to your phone.

If it had been a case of you wanting to wait to send your stuff, until you got mine (to see the Frame and Forks), i would of understood somewhat. But no contact whatsoever?

Offline bmx91ben

• View Profile
« Reply #444 on: December 16, 2008, 03:02:59 PM »
well looks like it's your word against mine and in 2 posts we're already going in circles

I'm ready to do the right thing, foot the postage bill and put this behind us?

Offline gnarly_dan

• View Profile
« Reply #445 on: December 16, 2008, 03:10:59 PM »
Quote from: bmx91ben;2785463
well looks like it's your word against mine and in 2 posts we're already going in circles

I'm ready to do the right thing, foot the postage bill and put this behind us?

Still no answer about the constant times you logged in but didn't reply to my messages?

Leave it for people to judge.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2008, 03:12:09 PM by gnarly_dan »

Offline pegs

• Veteran
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: December 18, 2008, 11:10:18 AM »
Bought a chain off gnarly dan, all went smoothly and quickly. Good seller.

Offline Big Ben

• O.G. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: December 18, 2008, 11:20:54 AM »
Yeah gnarly dan is legit, i mentioned before how he sent me loads of sega stuff for free, cost him £5 postage and i didnt have to lift a finger. Hes a great seller and one of the last people on here who i could imagine trying to rip someone off.
Quote from: Cole;3325836
God I fucking hate you Alice.

Offline gnarly_dan

• View Profile
« Reply #448 on: December 18, 2008, 12:06:03 PM »
Quote from: pegs;2788231
Bought a chain off gnarly dan, all went smoothly and quickly. Good seller.

Likewise. Superfast payment, and went 100% smooth. Great buyer.

Cheers mate.

Quote from: Big Ben;2788247
Yeah gnarly dan is legit, i mentioned before how he sent me loads of sega stuff for free, cost him £5 postage and i didnt have to lift a finger. Hes a great seller and one of the last people on here who i could imagine trying to rip someone off.

Cheers mate. I'm having a bit of a clearout over the weekend, so i'll let you know if i find any more Sega stuff.

Offline Big Ben

• O.G. Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: December 18, 2008, 12:19:04 PM »
Sound! Still havent got around to getting a dreamcast, but i get paid on the 23rd so after crimbo i should be able to get one sorted, cant wait
Quote from: Cole;3325836
God I fucking hate you Alice.

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

« Reply #449 on: December 18, 2008, 12:19:04 PM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special
Hello