The Street > The Lounge

BG's Current Injuries

(1/15) > >>

Cole:
Curious as to who is currently hurt on here in some form or another.

Almost 4 months ago, I tore 2 ligaments in my ankle and I'm not quite recovered yet. I was walking down my girlfriend's patio steps, turned around to say something to her and stepped into a hole her dog had dug at the bottom of the steps and fell straight onto my right ankle with all my weight. Had a physio appointment, the doctor gave me a bunch of stretches to do to help it heal quicker and be stronger faster. Didn't end up doing them because I was super busy the first month and also super lazy when I had free time. I get the feeling I won't be 100 percent for a long time either because I keep straining it again and again.

What's wrong with you BG?

Alex.:
Broken left elbow and sprained right wrist. Jacking off is a pain.

Cole:
Oddly enough, you're the inspiration for this post haha. That's the reason I don't currently have a bike and in the winter I take it super easy on the snowboard. Too old now to be feeling invincible and shrug off falls, plus I can't be missing work.

MilkyWilky:
Knee tendonitis I'm trying to set straight before the snow season. For now, just easy pedaling for me, from a nice high seat.

Aesop Rock:
Right thumb is fucked. Constant pain when I'm using it, mild disturbance while I'm not. Not really sure what I did to it, probably jerkin off too much. Kung fu grip and all that.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version