Multimedia

Author Topic: Eclat Tibia  (Read 15 times)

Offline Waffles

• View Profile
Eclat Tibia
« on: Today at 11:16:47 AM »
i had written a post about this and deleted it we're having some problems like with MUTINY of just lowlifes coming on the forum -- right away from "Powerbite v3" thread we had the dude pop up like BMXFU on our facebook (i'm Simon DWOL on there) and ahh we've been having alot of problems from the guys like Jeff K. or if anyone knows Sven in Berlin of Fabian of WTP / Eclat it's like Brad Simms from Merritt or Reef Stark always a problem always a hassel.

and coming home from Germany maybe you saw me mention this was after ANIMAL CUTS came out and ANTHEM 2 we had so many problems from POSH and CADDY or AUSTIN and it was always grief from them always a problem or annoying we left the USA

and ahh maybe you saw at one point I had written about the Eclat Overguard and a dude on here who bought some parts off me from a stolen frame it was t1 fork / bars I had the whole combo from my friend Buzz at RRB bikes in Lake Geneva he was asking "I wonder if anyone is goign to buy that now" and I said that I would but the frame got stolen by one of the Austin dudes named Andy Hundley anyone there would know him and I guess it's why person on here purchased my fork and bars -- Andy or Mike Luplow had stolen from me if you know him they're part of the group from Terrible One of Joe Rich and Taj in Austin maybe you've heard of Liquour bikes but always a problem over nothing we were never great at riding but the people from those realms always found their way in us making an image off of our website or posts on here (it's been 20 years and I have already gotten almost 4,000 posts from 2001-2007) but I had posted this once before and I deleted it maybe it was too much for the world but

The Eclat Tibia I'm having some problem with the cranks lately it's my 7th and 8th or 5th and 7th set of cranks in the last years we had 2x Primo Excel (stripped pedal boss from whip) and Animal (48 spline w/ aluminum bolt) and 2x Eclat Tibia (stripped axel and an arm pulled thru??) and now with the United Nash (i dont thnk it will be long) but

those Eclat Tibia are a strange crank it's really unique I think they have listed a replaceable spindle and I don't actually know how to do it I think you would need a vice maybe but they are not a 48 spline model with steel bolts like the WTP ROYAL or maybe Profile style I don't use Profile they were always such a hassel to me but looking

that's a really unique iitem from a company it felt like to me coming home from Germany 2013/14 on here with places like S&M doing the cymbal guards we had a signature part come out from our time there (maybe you know MARCUS WILKE from Berlin Bikes the dudes at WTP) I had put together a wheel with them it was my dream to buy a wheel while i was in Germany as a souvernir of my time there with them an German engineering it was a 48h hub to 36 rim and I thought that was the coolest thing I would almost only use it but -->

Those guards the Eclat SCERVO with Overguard to methat was a signature part as someone maybe back in 2001 you saw us posting "dropout protector" or "plastic peg" ideas people were laughing I was back in Metal Shop in High School wanting to make guards and I didn't understand about breaking spokes yet but to me that Eclat Overguard and SVERVO guards were a signature part to me

and we got alot of hassel for it from Mutiny with the "FRANK LLOYD WRIGHT" logo the shield like a pirate from Wisconsin/Chicago area he had a geometric tulip design he was famous with as a stained glass in our home town and ahh

Lookign at the cranks I said i didn't or we didn't like to mix the older groups from STANDARD COUNTRY living above WOODSTOCK,ILL in the USA it was hard to get away from some of the older BMX BOARD locals who would drink and squat in a poorer town we got into a car wreck almost with them it was extremely dangerous and my Dad Kevin working in Chicago asking "whats a skatepark" like he would go sit at WILSON when we were kids maybe you know Joe Battaglia or Tony C. from S&M/ COLONY but they were famous from there and ahh

The Eclat TIBIA crank this was a 2 piece with aluminum bolt and replaceable spindle (maybe aluminum?) the spindle strips and that's a strange item I think maybe you would need a vice and this was like a quest left out for me the same as the S&M cymbal I didn't fall too hard into it but from a guy I'd gotten a DUI with I picked up a set of these cranks and tryign to warranty them the shop had closed and no word from distributors I wrote myself a receipt and it was always a hassel from them like I just abandoned my Animal Akimbos w/ aluminum bolt it went out on a trip

ahhh asking it sounds like 48 spline w/ steel bolts maybe the Primo Superbite was a good pick but does anyone care to talk about these cranks or have an idea what was up these were such a strange item to me.

Bikeguide.org - Bike maintenance for BMX'ers

Eclat Tibia
« on: Today at 11:16:47 AM »

-->

Tell them " Sheepdog sent you", for a little something special

Click this image for a little something special
Hello